I use Engage, Study and Activate Stages while taking class. Engage stage relates to elicitation whereby I ask various questions from the students to engage them in the topic.In this stage I ensure there is more teacher-student interactions. In study stage I use visual aids and props to make the topic interesting and use various activities like for more student-student interactions. Activities might include fill in the blanks, missing words etc in relation to the topic which I am teaching. Lastly, in the activate stage there are two scenarios. In the first scenario if the students are in group, I use group discussion or role play to know whether the topic has been understood well by the student while in case of a single student taking class, I use games to make myself aware of the situation.
I am a Post Graduate Diploma in Management with major in banking and finance. I have experience in teaching business English to professionals in Bogota, Colombia and also 2 years of experience teaching English at higher secondary school in India.I am TEFL and Business English certified with a scientific approach in teaching.
• Completed 120 hours TEFL course and received certificate on successful completion of the course.
• Completed 50 hours Business English certification course.
• Acquired C1 and above grade in Cambridge English Placement Test.
• Graduation with B.com (Accounts honors), 3 year degree course.
• Post graduate diploma in banking and finance, 2 year degree course.
• Presently working as a corporate trainer at Wall Street English, an MNC as a Corporate Trainer.
• 2 years of experience in teaching at Higher secondary school with English as a main subject and Economics as a subsidiary subject with excellent teaching records
• With 3 years of experience as a clerical staff in a Nationalized bank (Indian bank), had served in semi urban areas where I gave training session to customers in English regarding different consumer products.
• Arranged campaigns for those customers who were non conversant in English and taught them basics of English grammar comprising of various modules.
• Conducted interactive session and helped the participants to improve their communication skills in English.
• As a branch representative in bank, taught the customers from rural areas basic lessons like form filling (In English), self-introduction and making them conversant regarding different forms which were printed in English.
• Taught English and accountancy at various private coaching
Best teacher ...trustworthy, lot of patience in teaching , understanding and talented anyone can ever find.
I was fortunate to find Sneha on my way from studying English, who helped me improve my skills in practicing this language. Sneha is very methodical, organized, and in a very clear and simple way she transmits her knowledge and it is very easy to understand what she wants to convey. From my experience, I recommend her because I think she has a very effective methodology for teaching the language.
Sneha es very diciplines in her clases, she values and helps each student according to the level of english
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english classes for all!
Taking written comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹1,200|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹6,000|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹12,000|