I depend on slides, with no typical essays portrayed in it. I add catchy phrases and figures to seek the attention from audience. I do provide video education explaining the concepts using the materials around us. I believe explaining by 'hands on materials' is more benefiting than any other mode of teaching.
I am a college professor who believes that my energy comes from my interactions with people around me. I had completed my bachelors in civil engineering and masters in Environmental Engineering. I had secured 9.06 gpa in bachelors and 8.83 gpa in masters. I have secured 1 year long work experience in the construction field.
I need to be informed about the class in prior. That's the only condition I have in mind as of now.
Name: ASHWIN JOY
Date of Birth: 24/09/1992
Permanent Address: Kariyil House, Perole, Nileshwar PO, Kasargod Dist, Kerala-671314
E-mail Id: (concealed information)
Mobile: +91 (concealed information), (concealed information)
Father’s Name: Joy K J
To succeed in an environment of growth, experience and earn a job which provides me job-satisfaction, self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Passing University / Boards
Exam Passed Institution Percentage/CGPA
2008 ICSE/Class 10th St. Peter’s English Medium School, Nileshwar, Kasargod 82.40
2010 CBSE/Class 12th Marygiri Senior Secondary School, Kannur 83.20
2014 VTU/B.E. in Civil Engineering NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte 9.06
2017 Manipal University/M.Tech in Environmental Engineering Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal 8.83
From To Institution Designation
17th July 2017 Till Date Vimal Jyoti Enginnering College, Chemperi, Kannur Dist, Kerala Assistant Professor
June 2014 March 2015 Govt ITI, Madai, Kannur district, Kerala Site Engineer
1 month Industrial Training at TEBMA Shipyards, Udupi from 09.06.2012 to 09.07.2012.
20 days Industrial Training at Mandavi Builders during the construction of Mandavi Prince Palace, Manipal from 05.06.2013 to 25.06.2013.
Undergone 45 Days summer internship at 900 MLD, Water Treatment Plant, Bhandup Complex by Degremont Pvt. Ltd from 19.05.2016 to 08.07.2016
2 years as Teaching Assistant at Manipal Institute of Technology from September 2015 to April 2017.
1. Participated in 3 day NSS camp at Durga Village, Karkala.
2. Participated in 1 week survey camp at Yennehole, Karkala.
3. Awarded 1st prize for ‘Papyrus’, a paper presentation competition, in college Tech Fest.
4. Awarded certificate of merit for securing 2nd position in M.Tech Environmental Engineering.
5. Presented a poster in the two day Interntional Conference on “Integrated Solid Waste Management Practice in Developing Countries-2017” on 11th and 12th April, 2017, held by NEERI, Nagpur
6. Published a paper entitled “Management of Industrial Sludge by Vermicomposting: A pilot scale study” in International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET)-Scopus Indexed
7. Attended a 3 Days KTU sponsored FDP on “Emerging Technologies in Infrastructure Development” at MBITS, Nellimattom, Kerala from 6th June 2018 to 8th June 2018.
1. BE project on “Integrated Geospatial Mapping Techniques for Development and Management of Microwatersheds” under the guidance of Dr. Radha Krishna, Assistant professor, Department of Civil Engineering, NMAMIT, Karnataka.
2. M.Tech thesis work on "Vermicomposting of Industrial Sludge: A pilot scale study”, under the supervision of Mrs. Shambavi Kamath, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
I hereby confirm that all information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Mr. Vishnu Sharma,
Department of Civil Engineering, MIT,
Mobile: +91 (concealed information),
Email ID: (concealed information)
Place: Kannur Ashwin Joy
Date: 12th July 2018
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing classes for all!
Taking writing classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|