My teaching method is from basic to conceptually .I also conduct class room training.I teach subject as per student demand in their house.the best methodology of my teaching is i teach again & again whenever student not understand.my chemical engineering subject is very good.
I am a Chemical Engineer and i had completed my degree (B.E.Chemical) from Saurashtra University Gujarat .I had also completed my Master degree (M.S-Manufacturing Management) from BITS -PILANI.I had more than 14 years of experience in Industrial as well as Teaching field.
if student is far away from 5 km i want to add my traveling charge 150 rs per class.
Hariom Varma (concealed information)
( M.S.MM,B.E.CHEMICAL) Mobile:-(concealed information)/(concealed information)
Assignments in Engineering / Process /Manufacturing / Project Management/ Quality Assurance with an organization of repute preferably in the Food Processing (Malt & Malt Extract ), Distillery and Chemical Industry
• Presently working with Sabacchus Distillery Pvt. Ltd. Ltd., as Process & Engineering Manager(July 2016-Till Date ) .
• A competent professional with over 12 years of rich experience in Process and Engineering calculation, Production Planning & Control, Project Management & Quality Control.
• Resourceful at strategizing techniques for maximum utilization of manpower/machinery.
• Effective communicator with assertive and strong leadership qualities and analytical.
• Hold Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification from Moser Baer India Limited.
• Extensive experience in managing inventory for maximum utilization of available resources, material management etc.
• Effective Cost calculation of Product / Finished Good item .
• Well versed with the ISO 9001:2000, GMP, GHP, HACCP,ERP,SAP standards/policies.
• Works under World Class Manufacturing system (WCM) including 5’S, 7 QC tool, Six Sigma (DMAIC),TPM ,TQM SPC,OEE, TEEP ,FMEA,,EHS etc.
Since 2010 to 2016 with Barmalt Malting India Pvt. Ltd. & Savera Beverages Pvt. Ltd. , as Process & Project Manager (Head of Malt Extract Plant)
The concern is the biggest producer of Barley Malt & Malt Extract in India the product being used by all major corporate such as Cadbury India Ltd, Horlicks & all major breweries & distilleries etc. With a production of 250 mt of malt & 150mt of malt extract.
Domain Skills :-
• Production Planning and Control for Malt Extract plant .
• Process & Engineering calculation of Distillery Plant,Barley Malt & Malt Extract plant .
• Responsible for Whole Malt Extract manufacturing process including Raw Material screening, Aspiration, Grinding(Buhler made Hammer Mill ), Brewing ,Filtration, Distillation, Fermentation , Wort Heating, Settling, Evaporation, Semi-finished processing, Finished Good storage.
• Responsible all shop floor activity including brew preparation, set recipe, Packaging, Dispatch of entire plant.
• Process De-bottlenecking & Efficient Scheduling of the plant.
• Coordinate production with Operation (Maintenance/Quality) department to meet customer requirements for finished products and quality assurance.
• Engineering design of all equipment as per process requirement.
• BOQ (Bill of quantity) of whole Malt & Malt Extract plant .
• Mass/Material & Water Balance .
• Heat / Energy Balance .
• Process Improvement & Cost reduction of finished good product.
• Raw material planning & Inventory control.
• Yield Improvement & Waste reduction of overall plant .
• Cooling, Heating and Utility load calculation as per plant and customer requirement .
• Working under control system of DCS,PLC, AUTO, Manual & Remote.
• Attend meeting with project design team and provide suggestion regarding particular project.
• Check and review Vendor quotation as per process requirement .
• Prepare PFD (Process Flow diagram ) of complete plant .
• Study P & ID (Process & Instrumentation Diagram) of complete plant.
• Cost Calculation of Finished Good Product & Complete Malt Extract plant Project .
• Prepare SOP (Standard Operating Procedure ) & SMP (Standard Manufacturing Process).
• Prepare MIS(Management Integrated System) on daily, weekly & monthly basis and send it to concern department .
• Preparation of Equipment list and process data sheet for particular equipment.
• KPI (Key performance indicator ) of whole plant.
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt holder from Moser Baer India Limited.
• Identify CCP (Critical Control Point ) and monitor them with support of our management .
• Supervise and motivate team worker simultaneously responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment .
Plant Operation(Mode Exposure):-
• Continous Process - Barmalt Malting India Pvt. Ltd & Essar Steel Ltd(hazira- surat)
• Batch Process Mode-Moser Baer India Ltd , Henkel Teroson India Ltd, Lark Laboratories Ltd.
• Reactor: MS steel, Mash vessel.
• Evaporator : Falling film
• Filter : Plate & Frame type (Meura 2001).
• Heat Exchanger : Shell & Tube, PHE , Plate & Frame,Jacketed, Cooling Tower
• Pumps : Diaphragm pump, Vacuum Pump, Roto pump, Centrifugal Pump(Single suction single discharge).
• Driers : Band Drier.
• Agitator: Motor –Couple, V-pulley, Gear box
• Impellers: Propeller, Pitched, Curved & Vertical blade
• Storage Vessel: ISO-Tank, Hopper, Bin, silo, P.P.drum (15 kg and 300 kg)& Syntax tank
• Vacuum System :- Venturi System & Vacuum pump system.
• Mash Vessel : with three blade agitator
• Grinding Machine : Buhler made Horizontal hammer mill & Van-Arshane made ( horizontal type)
• Miscellaneous : Belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket conveyor ,aspirator, Destoner
• Control System : DCS,PLC,AUTO,MANUAL & REMOTE
Unit-Operation Exposure :-
• Filtration, Size Reduction (Grinding ), Raw Material screening.
Unit-Process Exposure :-
• Mashing, Blending, Evaporation, Extraction.
Plant Maintenance Exposure :-
• Maintenance of basic conditions, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Break down maintenance &Routine shut –down maintenance(Mechanical only)
• Barley Malt & Malt Extract plant capacity planning & execution of complete plant.
• KPI (Key Performance Indicator) quarter, half year & year target achievable (Yield, Production & Quality Complain), Commissioning of Malt Extract plant .
• Operating System Microsoft Window XP, Basic Internet & MSWord, Excel , PowerPoint ,knowledge of CAD & other software.
• Dec 2009 to Oct 2010 - with Lark Laboratories Ltd., Bhiwadi (Rajasthan)-as a Assistant Manager.
• Oct 2007 to Jan 2009 - with Henkel Teroson India Ltd., Gurgaon(Haryana)- as a Senior Production Engineer .
• May 2005 – Oct 2007- with Moser Baer India Ltd., Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh)- as Production Engineer .
• May 2004 – April 2005- with Essar Steel Ltd.,Surat(Gujarat)- as Diploma Engineer Trainee.
• M.S.(Manufacturing Management )from BITS-PILANI (Rajasthan) in 2012.
• B.E.(Chemical Engineering ) from Saurashtra University, Rajkot (Gujarat) in 2004.
• D.E.(Chemical Engineering ) from Government Polytechnic, Rajkot (Gujarat) in 2001.
• XII (Science) from Gujarat Board , Ahmadabad (Gujarat) in 1998.
• X (Science) from Gujarat Board , Ahmadabad (Gujarat) in 1996.
• Address (Permanent)-Maninagar, Ahmadabad (Gujarat).
• Address (Temporary)- Panchkula near Chandigarh (Haryana ).
• I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true and genuine to the best of my knowledge .
Place : Panchkula HARIOM B. VERMA
trigonometry classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics classes for all!
Taking chemical engineering classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|