We adopt an integrated principle-centered approach to training; principles that give an individual the security to adapt to change, and the wisdom to align oneself to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates. It will make individuals to respond to what is expected of them and bring a positive radical change in their overall approach and personality
I am a freelance Soft Skills trainer with 17 years of experience in Training, Enterprise Account Management, Sales & Customer Service, Channel Management, M-Commerce, IT and Media Industry. I have been associated closely with many organizations, closely working with their employees so that they can take up higher responsibilities and represent organization on professional forums.
– (Jan 2016- Present) Freelance Soft Skills Trainer – Director, Personal Reflection
– (March 2014 – Dec 2015) Business Development Manager – Aircel Smart Money Ltd., Jaipur
– (Dec 2010 – Feb 2014) Zonal Manager – Aircel Business Solutions (Dishnet Wireless Ltd), Jaipur
– (June 2009 – Nov 2010) Manager, MTS (Sistema Shyam Teleservices Ltd.), Jaipur
– (March2005– June 2009) Asst. Manager – Bharti Airtel Limited
– (Nov 2002 – March 2005) Sr. Executive, Dainik Bhaskar
– (July – Oct 2002) Business Expansion and Development Officer, Egmont International (Euro Kids)
1. Visiting Faculty for Advertising, Branding and Consumer Behavior at RA Podar Institute of Management, Jaipur; ranked India’s No. 18 amongst all Management Institutes.
2. Visiting Faculty for Strategic Management at Jaipuria Institute of Management.
3. Core team member of team organizing training workshops at Jaipur.
4. Consultant at Jumio India Pvt. Ltd., Allience Technologies, Process Venue, PCube India
Training & Development Courses
Associated with organization conducting the courses:
Programme on “Effective Communication”
Programme on “Managing Time”
Workshop on “Developing an Effective Personality”
Workshop on “Effective Communication”
Programme on “Stress Management”
Programme on “How Important are Looks”
Workshop on “Effective Salesmanship”
Workshop on “Work Ethos, Productivity and HR”
Programme on “TQM & TQP”
Workshop on “Creating the Leader”
Themes of Training
Senior- Subordinate Relations
Effective Management Skills
Work Ethos and Productivity
Beneficiaries: Training & Development
Conducted sessions in a number of private and government organizations including
• Forestry Training Institute, Rajasthan Forest Department
• State Institute of Agriculture Management, Government of Rajasthan
• Transport Department, Government of Rajasthan
• Oriental Insurance Staff Training College
• Centre for Environment and Development (RAS officers of Local Self Govt. of Rajasthan Government)
• All India Nationalized Bank Officer’s Federation
• Jumio India Pvt. Ltd.
• Rotary Club Jaipur South
• Aircel Ltd.
• Airtel Ltd.
• RA Poddar institute of Management, Amety University, Jaipuria institute of Management, Institute of Integrated Learning in Management. Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women
With years of managerial experience at Top companies, Mr. Abhishek Arora is no stranger to the proverbial "road to success" in the professional world. And his corporate and interpersonal communication skills are a true testament to his abilities.
His insights into different facets of communication, written, oral or through body language are derived from his own experiences and learnings from industry leaders, and that is why they are really authentic and helpful.
His sessions are not only practical, relevant and informative, but are also most interesting and engaging. I whole heartedly recommend his course and encourage you to take them up if you are looking to give your professional career a boost.
career coaching classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership classes for all!
Taking professional transition classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|