I cover basic grammar, vocabulary, written and spoken english in my courses meant for an effective grasp in English. Most of my courses are for three months. They also include personality development, personal grooming, career counselling and interview skills. This helps in overall personality development and future preparation for the student.
I am a business woman by profession, preparing for UPSC these days. After completing my graduation in English Honors from Delhi University, I have had four years experience as an entrepreneur. I am also pursuing B.Ed from CCSU. I have taking classes in English and other related subjects for more than four years now.
My fees are Rs.500 per hour for classes provided at my home or through webcam. Charges for student's home are Rs.600 per hours
• Founding Member and Manager at Martial Arts & Fitness Academy India (MAAFAI)
2013 - 2018
Supervised the following areas:
My work included:
a) Planning, organizing, implementing and administering MAAFAI’s goal oriented activities and programs ((concealed information) ), such as:
AROHAKIH (A roof on head and a kit in hand), BAT (Become a Trainer), Self Defence Workshops, Academy Classes, Free Demonstrations and Camps, Employee Welfare Training Program ((concealed information)
b) Created, Handled and operated online and offline (pamphlets/brochures) marketing campaigns:
c) Supervised the finance department: fundraising, fund allotment, Profit/Loss Management, Fixing Issuing and managing Salaries , overseeing Taxation
d) Responsible for providing a motivated working force to MAAFAI team committed to its goals and principles.
e) Coordinating talks and meetings between the members of different organizations MAAFAI was working with:
Luxor Writing Instruments Pvt. Ltd, LG electronics India Pvt. Ltd (Greater Noida), NGO Deepalaya
• 2 Year Working Experience as Project Manager from MAAFAI’s side in Asian Paints CSR Project “Steady” with Deepalaya Ngo; A Self Defense initiative for girls in Government Schools in Kasna and Dankaur, Greater Noida
My Work included:
a) Coordinating talks and meetings
b) Managing MAAFAI team’s work off and on field during the training sessions.
c) Taking enquiries and problems from students, teachers and parents
d) Counselling students before and after the training
e) Coordinating ground work with record keeping and assessment of the students.
• AREA COORDINATOR at NGO (concealed information) , Greater Noida (January 2018- Present)
1. Coordinating, managing and organizing various programs for the organization
2. Delegating Jobs
3. Supervising proper functioning and management of the HR department
4. Managing Finance, Planning, Implementation, assessment and reapplication of various programs
5. Recruiting volunteers, interns and other members for the organization
1. Coordinator and Manager during Self Defense CSR of Jwala with government company “RITES”
2. “Main Rakshak”: an oath taking initiative for gents, where males are motivated to take the oath as the protector of females and that they respect them, with the help of local administration.
23-04-2018 at Sector-16, Noida, U.P
24-04-2018 at Pari Chowk, Greater Noida, U.P
• Pursuing B.Ed from CCSU, Janhit College Greater Noida 2017-2019
• B.A English Hon. From Delhi University, Maharaja Agrasen College in 2012-2015 with 59%
• Intermediate (10+2) from CBSE, Somerville School Greater Noida in 2011 with 68%
• High School from CBSE, Somerville School Greater Noida in 2009 with 93%
• EFSET 2018: C2 PROFICIENT according to the Common European Framework of Reference, also known as CEFR
Link of Certificate: efset.org/cert/DGTMnU
• District Topper in Wildlife Week Quiz conducted by YMCA 2006
• Third Position in School, CBSE High School Exam 2009
• 6th Rank in U.P State Entrance Examination 2011
• Third Position in College Yearly Examination 2014, B.A English Honors (D.U)
oral expression - english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english classes for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|