Online teaching, online evaluation tests, Class room Training, Power point Presentations, Management Games, Interactive sessions with constant feedback from the participants to ensure that they understood the subject, Training as per student requirement, Customized Training, Training classes can be given in HINDI, ENGLISH, TAMIL and MALAYALAM. Will ensure Value addition to students.
I am an Aviation Engineer and Student Mentor with 33 Years of Experience having good Knowledge about Aviation Industry, Lean Management, INS/GPS, all aircraft systems, FDR, Runways, Autopilot, Navigation Systems. I am a Life skill/ Soft Skill Trainer, Trainer for students in How to study to score good Marks, Interviews, Resume Making/ Covering Letter. Trained More than 4000 students and Conducted more than 2000 interviews. A question Paper setter on many occasions.
Fee changes with distance I travel ( Travel Charges Extra) as per distance
I completed My BE in Electronics and Communication from MIT< Manipal with Second Rank in the University of Mysore. Worked for 32 Years 6 Months in an Aviation Industry. My Experience and Skills/ Achievements etc., as MENTIONED BELOW :
Total 32 years 6 months service in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division
1. Joined HAL as Asst. Engineer in Flight Hangar and worked in Flight Hangar for 19 Years in Various Positions:
(a) Asst. Engineer (Radio/ Radar/ Airframe) & Engineer ( Radio/ Radar/ Airframe/ Engine) – worked in Aircraft System testing pertaining to Mechanical and Avionics. Hands on experience in Problem solving and Flight snags Rectification. Experience in Preparation of Aircraft for flight, discussion of aircraft flight performance with the pilot, snags analysis and Rectification. Experience in maintenance of Aircraft Ground handling equipment ( All Mechanical and Electrical Equipment). Involved in Flight Plan preparation both using Digital Navigation using Latitudes and longitudes and Short Range Radio Navigation system using Great Circle Coordinates}. Involved in Testing and Snags rectification of Armament Control system of MiG 27 M Aircraft.
(b) Dy. Manager ( Flight Hangar): Hand on Experience in solving problems related to Autopilot systems of MiG 27 aircraft and MiG 21 aircraft. Quality Control functions related to flight hangar activities. Planning and coordination with Government Inspection agencies and aircraft documentation. Preparation of Test procedures for system checking. Raining of Aircraft Technicians and also Indian Air force personnel. Visited Air Force bases for customer Training and Site repair activities. Supported IAF in flight Trials at the Bases.
(c) Manager ( Flight Hangar : Total Planning and execution of activities of flight hangar like aircraft ROH and Manufacturing which includes Aircraft System checks all Electrical, Avionics , Mechanical and Aero engines. Man power planning and Man Management, interaction and negotiations with employee unions. Aircraft Pre flight and Post Flight activities, Painting of aircraft and coordination with IAF and Quality control department of HAL and DGAQA. Training of Technicians and enhancing their skills. Administration of Flight Hangar operations which includes Technicians and Officers.
2. Sr. Manager ( Lean Resource Team): Involved in setting up of Lean Resource Team Department. Implementation of Lean Management first time in HAL, Nasik. Introduction of KAIZEN events throughout the factory. Spreading awareness among employees regarding Lean Management and its advantages. Introduction of 5 S activities and TPM. Coordinating in preparation of Polycy Deployment Matrix , Value Stream Mapping and Lean Daily Management System.
3. Chief Manager (Training & Development) & Dy. General Manager ( Training) : Head of the Department of Training and Development Institute, Management Development Center and Technical Training Center. Jobs Undertaken during this period are :
(a) Apprenticeship Training: Recruitment of Ex ITI Apprentice Trainees 400 Numbers every year through test and Interview and their training. As Head of Institute – Technical Training Center , Under Craftsman Training Scheme , three year Courses ( Equivalent to ITI for trades Fitter, Welder, Machinist and Electrician ) conducted for for 10th standard pass out students , intake being 200 students every year for ITI Equivalent Course. Laisoning with Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training and Board of Apprenticeship Training Mumbai and DGET, New Delhi. Recruitment and Apprenticeship Training for MCVC, Graduates and Diploma holders totaling to 200 numbers every year. I was a regular question paper setter for ITI Trades.
(b) Training of College Students: Vocational Training and On the Job Training were successfully imparted to more than 3000 students. Special Training on Aeronautics, Lean Management, Knowledge Management given to students on a 15 days course. Training given personally on Career development, soft skills, how to study to sore good marks, interview skills , etc. Special module designed on “ Path to success” & “World of Aviation” and delivered to students and faculty members of colleges and schools of Nasik. Pune, Ahmed Nagar in Maharashtra, Koraput, Sunabeda in Odisha, Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu. Compiled and prepared MCQ on all Engineering Branches. Prepared and Conducted on line MCQ test on Aeronautics for Students from all over India and Indian students abroad.
(c) Training of Technicians and Officers of HAL: Training Need Identification, Program Design, Scheduling and Program delivery. Pre Training and Post Training Analysis and feed backs for Improvement. Skill Gap measurement and skill Matrix preparation of all employees and Training to narrow down the gap. Skill Development Modules are designed and Prepared for 52 weeks training to Newly recruited Technicians with periodical Evaluation. Also was a mentor for many including students and Employees.
(d) Coordinated External training activities like NDT Training, AS 9100 C, ISO 900 auditors training and Flight Safety Training.
(e) Training Customers: Special Training Modules prepared on Aircraft Systems and delivered training programs to Customers of HAL at HAL and Air Force bases (IAF) and also Conducted many Vendor Development Programs.
(f) E- Learning Center: Established E learning Centre with E Library in HAL and also conducted online Training and Tests.
4. Dy. General Manager (Rotables) : Head of Overhaul Production of Aircraft Aggregates and Head of Production Engineering belonging to MiG 21, MiG 27 and Su 30 MKI aircraft also Overhauling of Aircraft Aggregates belonging to Indian Navy. Production planning and Control activities and entire administration of all Overhaul aggregate shops handling MiG / Su 30 aircraft and the Production Engineering Department.
5. Additional General Manager ( MiG ROH) : Head of MiG ROH activities viz. aggregates, Production Engineering, Aircraft Dismantling, Structural Repair, De-painting, aircraft assembly, Initial and final system testing belonging to Hydraulic, Pneumatic, controls, Engine, airframe, autopilot, Radio and Radar systems. Aircraft preflight checks, compass swinging, Butt firing, Final Painting of aircraft with stenciling, Aircraft Preparation for flight and flight snag rectification. Aircraft final flight clearance and acceptance. Post flight activities on aircraft. Coordinating with IAF for ferry of aircraft and ferrying out of aircraft. Chairman of Recruitment and Promotion Interview committee. Enquiry officer for Departmental inquiry many times. Assisted and Guided Training activities of HAL Learning & Development Institute.
1. Coordinated the activities between HAL and HPAI, aviation Institute for three years.
2. Head of Selection committee for new recruitment on many occasions.
3. Member of Syllabus Revision Committee of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
4. Returning officer for conducting Union Elections
5. Honorary Secretary for Aeronautical Society of India Nasik Branch (Served for 10 Years) and conducted Many National and International level seminars and workshops.
6. Web hosting & maintenance of Aeronautical Society of India website for more than 10 years.
7. Question Paper setter for Directorate General of Employment & Training, New Delhi.
8. Chairman of KIDS World School at Nasik
9. Officer In charge of Glider Operations from Nasik airport.
10. Member of CSR Committee.
11. Chairman of HAL Canteen committee.
12. Secretary for Officers Club of HAL, Nasik.
13. Conducted workshops and seminars in Many colleges and schools of Nasik
14. Life changing seminars in Colleges.
15. Editor of HAL News Magazine
16. Editor of the film produced on HAL
17. Editor in support of the Coffee Table Book Produced by HAL
18. Website developed and Launched & its maintenance on the server for The Aeronautical Society of India.
19. Actively Participated in the Airport Runway resurfacing at HAL, Ojhar Airport.
20. Preparation of complete training module for Flight Safety.
21. Preparation of Complete Syllabus for 52 weeks training module with question papers for Training New Technicians at HAL in corporate level.
22. Experience in setting up of Laboratory for INS/ GPS Test set up with System Type Testing Equipment and Two Axis Table.
23. Experience in Implementing Lean Management.
24. Experience in Implementing Knowledge Management
25. Experience in Training, Counseling and Mentoring
Membership in Professional Body:
1. The Aeronautical Society of India (Life Member)
2. Indian Society for Training and Development ( Life Member)
3. International Association of Engineers ( Life Member)
“Quality Management System” from ISI Bangalore
“Aircraft Navigation System MiG 21 BIS (Upgraded) – INS/GPS” from SEXTANT France.
“Global Human Resources Interactions – International Training Program” from IAS, Toulouse, France
“Leadership Excellence” from IIM, Bangalore
“Operational Excellence” from IIM Ahmedabad
“Continuous Process Improvement for Organizational Excellence” from IIIE, Navi Mumbai.
“Lean Management in Aerospace” from The Aeronautical Society of India
“Knowledge Management” from HAL, Nasik
First Rank in the College, MIT, Manipal, Karnataka for the BE (Electronics &Communication)
Best Out Going Student of the College MIT, Manipal
Secured Second Rank in the University of Mysore in the BE(E&C) Examination.
Recipient of a Proficiency Prize for the Project work “ Microprocessor Based Elevator”
Awarded by HAL for the work done on PC Based programming system for Navigation & Attack for MiG 27 Aircraft
Recipient of the “Manufacturing & Production Technology Award” from HAL, on the occasion of National Convention of Aerospace Engineers at Nasik.
Awarded by HAL for Developing Armament Check Adaptor Looms for the simulation check on missiles
Awarded by Systems Society of India for the paper on Instrument Landing System of Aircraft held at IIT, Mumbai.
Letter of Appreciation Received from Many colleges for conducting seminars/ workshop
Certificate of Recognition received from HAL Pravara Aviation Institute for the outstanding support and valuable guidance
Participated in National level Technical Symposium and presented and published paper on “E Governance- Impact on Productivity& Performance” at MIT, Aurangabad, M.S.
In the Capacity of Hon. Secretary for Aeronautical Society of India, Nasik Branch, Successfully conducted National seminars and Exhibitions in Nasik
Certificate of Excellence Received from the Aeronautical Society of India, Nasik branch for the contributions for more than Ten years continuously as Honorary Secretary of the Branch.
Compiled and published Online Test (MCQ)
Coordinated the Training activities of 500 Management Trainees of HAL at Corporate level.
Few Notable Presentations prepared & presented is as Below:
Presentation Modules on Aircraft Electrical & Mechanical Systems, Basic Aeronautics and the world of Aviation, Air Traffic Control, Aircraft Flight Preparations, Flight Safety, FOD Awareness, Instrument Landing System, Automatic Landing approach, Inertial Navigation System using RLG, Global Positioning System, Career Guidance for Students, How to study and how to become successful in Exams, Interviews and preparation of Resume with covering letter, Communication skills, Personality Development, How to become successful in life – Path to Success, Lean Management and tools, Knowledge Management, Image Building & Branding, Policy Deployment Matrix preparation, Diet & Nutrition.
Planning and Execution
Aeronautics/ Aircraft Assembly and Testing
INS/ GPS System
Lean Management Implementation
Knowledge Management Implementation
Student Management & Class room Control
Confident in changing Students for their betterment
Dedication, Sincerity, Integrity and Commitment
Team Management and Adaptability.
We were students of Shankar sir. He is a multifaceted, highly knowledgeable person, he is a very good personality and we all miss him and his lectures. He has complete knowledge about aircraft, it's systems, it's manufacturing, airport functions, lean manufacturing, knowledge management, TWI, Avionics, INS &GPS. CAREER GUIDANCE, mentoring, how to study and how to score good marks. How to face interview, public speaking, how to become successful in life, diet and nutrition, and so many topics. It's a big list.We are all lucky to be with him. We wish him every success in all the endeavours he take. He is a person who always think of the benefits for the students and not at all interested in financial gain. We hardly find a person like him. He is our roll model and we love him. He is our teacher, our guide, our mentor.... We all. Recomend him for his new endeavour. He is definitely going create history.
Shankar is a Godly person, down to earth. . He knows what the students want. He is simply great... Excellent. We are very lucky and proud to tell we are his students. Even now he continues to guide us in every thing we ask. He is approachable all the time. He knows all the subjects and all the languages. He openly tells everything he learned in 32 years. Teaching is his passion. O am sure whoever comes in contact with him will stay blessed always... Great personality
career coaching classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|