My approach to deal with programming languages is to make one feel the simplicity of learning like adapting to your first language (mother tongue). I base my classes on Syntax (rules) and Semantics (logic) which helps one to relate between various languages (C, C++, Java, Php...) and make a comparative study on them, thereby having a clear understanding of all languages simultaneously.
A university rank holder in undergrad has as of late finished my master's degree in Information Management from the UK holds a commendable knowledge in programming languages. I also have worked as a programmer analyst at Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore, for around 2 years handling several projects in QA.
M.Sc. in Information Management, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland (09/2016 – 08/2017)
• Key Subjects: Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Database and Web systems Development, Project Management
B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, Info Institute of Engineering, Coimbatore, India (09/2010 – 04/2014)
• Key Subjects: Software Engineering, Software Quality Management, Software Testing, Data Warehousing and Data Mining
• Bronze level certified in Enterprise Footsteps, the Strathclyde University's flagship entrepreneurial training programme (1/2017)
• Gained certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Performance in the Leave Correspondence project at Cognizant (03/2016)
• Trained Agile Safe Practitioner on Scaled Agile Framework (01/2016)
• Hands-on Training in PHP & MYSQL Fundamental (02/2013)
• IBM Core Java Certified (06/2012)
Programmer Analyst, Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Limited, India (04/2015 – 08/2016)
Project Description: Completed implementation of Leave Correspondence project for certainly one of the largest coverage client named Liberty Mutual in the US requiring tremendous participation in testing, reviewing and proofreading of the various correspondence generated via the LMS against the client requirements.
• Analyzed business needs and remodelled them into technical designs by coordinating with the onsite team in an efficient manner
• Skilled in designing and executing test scenarios and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications to gain 100% quality assurance
• Determined the root cause of product failures and analyzed results pertaining to long-term wear testing
• Coordinated with QA, business & development teams for resolution of queries, reports and the routine follow-up for updates on outstanding defects
• Provided training to new hires on standard QA processes and strategies in order to facilitate testing accuracy and better use of trying out tools
• Worked as a part of the CORE Liberty Mutual Business Development group on several proposals for which I have received appreciation form higher officials
• Supported several other projects like LTAP, Correspondence, and Portal at some stage in critical execution as a spike resource
• Walkthrough the client on few standards in the course of patron Visits
• Led a team of 6, and coordinated with development, onsite and client to track the delivery of the module on time
Business Analyst, Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Limited, India (09/2014 – 04/2015)
Project Description: Completed creation of Customer Intelligence framework for several leading insurance clients like Farmers, USAA, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Zurich via market research to discover new pitching possibilities in them.
• Skilled in Customer Intelligence, Digital Diagnosis, and Customer Experience Quotient Framework
• Performed market research on the clients’ IT Architectures, Business & Technology Initiatives, Corporate Strategies, and Projects & Budgets and have come up with detailed sales collateral, which acts as a rich sales intelligence
• Proficient in Software Development and Testing Life Cycle
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools such as HP Quality Center and Selenium
• Conversant with tools like ALM, RTC, MComp, WAT and DB Visualizer
C classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ classes for all!
Taking CSS classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹300||Not available||₹250|
|5 hours||₹1,000||Not available||₹1,250|
|10 hours||₹2,500||Not available||₹2,500|