The target students are of the secondary, higher secondary, graduation level in the subject of mathematics... online classes are available with innovative methods, timely delivery of classes and main thing is personal attention is provided..an ex faculty of mathematics from a renowned technical university
An experienced faculty with a consummate experience of about 12 years who himself cleared many competitive exams like SBI PO/NDA/CDS/ACIO-IB/BPSC/IIT JAM and many more that reflects that variegated spehere of knowledge would benefit the students. apart from this topper of BPSC Civil services, university, MAT, CAT etc.
Rural Development Department
Govt. of Bihar,
Old Secretariat, Bailey Road
Patna, BIHAR, PIN: 800015
P.S.: East Colony
P.O.: Jamalpur, Distt: Munger
BIHAR, PIN: 811214
E-mail Id: (concealed information)
Mob. No.: (concealed information)
Integrity & ethics
Reliable, dedicated & punctual
Leadership/ Effective Management
English & Hindi
Date of Birth: Oct. 12, 1983
Place of Birth: Jamalpur
Marital Status: Married
To strive steadily for the consummate growth and development of my intellect and personality as well as of our organization as evident from my managerial and organizational skills. I am confident to face the throbbing challenges of the world of work and to find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
Oct. 2013- Provincial Civil Services, Govt. of Bihar
Designation: B.D.O. /R.D.O. (Gazetted Officer)
1. As an administrator, maintenance of law & order in the area of jurisdiction.
2. As the head of the office, acted as a team leader/manager rather than an administrator…guided and coordinated more than 100 colleagues including inspectors, supervisors and assistants.
3. As a development executive officer, guided supervisors and got the government welfare schemes executed efficiently within the stipulated time frame…
4. Being the Chairman (ex-officio) of BLBC (Block Level Bankers Committee), discussed the ongoing problems at the end of bankers and the customers, sorted out the problems…
And many more in the ex-officio capacity of various committees…
35. As the principal development officer at the block level, I am responsible for co-coordinating the different activities of the several development departments and integrating them into a coherent block plan. As a chief administrator and the co-coordinator of the block team, I developed an espirit de corps in the team so that all the members of the team pull together persistently towards a common objective.
June 2012- Oct. 2013 :
Banking Services (Government of India Undertaking)
June 2012-Oct. 2012: Bank of Baroda
Nov.2012- Oct.2013: State Bank of Mysore (now SBI)
Designation: Probationary Officer (P.O.)
1. Acted as a Business Developer rather than a Probationary officer by dealing with the customers directly and promoting various products of the bank and its partners.
2. Handled the works assigned such as generating reports that include deposits, withdrawals, ledger balances, day to day transactions of the bank etc.
3. Acted as a PRO (Public Relations Officer) and also handled documentation in Loan Department…
Oct. 2007- Dec. 2009
G L A Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura (U.P.)
Designation: Faculty (Mathematics)
1. To contribute to the successful design, delivery and development of the curricula within the subject area.
2. To make a significant contribution to the University’s performance in research and innovation.
3. To ensure that students are provided with a relevant and stimulating range of learning opportunities and experiences within the subject area, consistent with their overall objectives.
4. To ensure that student progress is regularly monitored and that the results of monitoring are reported in a timely fashion to the Head of Subject.
5. To attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
A. Qualified CSIR-UGC(NET) June 2008 & on Mathematical Sciences (though invalid on account of not securing 55%marks in PG).
B. M.Sc. (Mathematics):-Madurai Kamraj University,DDE, (52.75%)
C. B.Sc. (Maths. Hons.) : Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University,(72.88%),Topper.
D. Intermediate of Science: BIEC, Patna, (73.22%),Topper in Maths
E. Matriculation: Bihar School Examination Board, Patna (74.14%),
NBHM (National Board for Higher Mathematics) Courses:
A. IIT MTTS (Mathematics Training & Talent Search) 2004: Successfully completed the Short Term Research Course on Mathematics conducted in IIT Kharagpur
B. ATMW (Advanced Training in Mathematics Workshop) 2011: Successfully completed the training conducted in Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad on “Lie Groups & Lie Algebras”.
International & National Conferences/Short Term Courses/QIPs:
A. Participated in QIP-STC on “Recent Advances in Computational Sciences with Applications” held in IIT Kharagpur from Nov. 22-27, 2010.
B. Participated in the “International Congress of Mathematician (ICM) 2010” Satellite International Conference held from August 13-17, 2010 at the Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
C. Successfully attended the QIP-STC in IIT, ROORKEE on “Applied Numerical Methods” organized by the Dept. of Mathematics & the Dept. of Earthquake Engineering from Dec 21- 25, 2009.
D. Successfully attended the QIP-STC in IIT, GUWAHATI on “Mathematical models & Optimal Control” organized by the Dept. of Mathematics from June 2- 6, 2009.
E. Performed the CONTRIBUTED TALK as an INVITED SPEAKER in the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on “Recent Trends in Computational Partial Differential Equations” in IIT BOMBAY on Dec.10-13, 2008.
F. Successfully attended the workshop on “Recent Trends in Computational Partial Differential Equations” in IIT BOMBAY on Dec.7-10, 2008.
Authored the book “An Introduction to Matrix Theory” for the Undergraduate students.
(International Publishing House: Narosa Publishing House)
A. Membership of “INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY”
B. Membership of “INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ENGINEERS"
C. Reviewer of research papers from IACSIT/IEEE.
D. Ornated the post of reviewer for script of the book on “Differential Equations & Laplace Transform” for the publishing house Tata McGraw Hills (India) Pvt. Ltd.
E. Reviewer of the book on “Differential Calculus” for the publishing house Pearson.
DCA (Diploma in computer Applications)
A. CAT 2010 : secured 93.01 %ile (IIM Kozhikode shortlisted)
B. CAT 2006 : secured 91.31 %ile
C. MAT 2006: Secured 99.13%ile
D. IIT JAM 2006: Qualified securing AIR-440
E. IIT JAM 2005: Qualified securing AIR-438
Will be made available if required and demanded.
The information provided to you with regard to the academic profile aforesaid is true to the best of my knowledge.
Thanks for your nice consideration.
Vinit Kumar Sinha
(Provincial Civil Service)
Govt. of Bihar
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹700||Not available||₹600|
|5 hours||₹2,500||Not available||₹3,000|
|10 hours||₹4,500||Not available||₹6,000|