explain topics with good example.try out programming practically and clear out all the doubts.
encourage students to ask doubts and clear the doubts.
try to solve as many problems as possible.practice makes us perfect.
solve old question papers for practice.try to cover as much topic possible in given time.
two years in engineering collage.
Also classes to school children after school.
taught to more than 100 students.
taken special classes to weak students so that they cleared subjects.helped students to write and publish ieee papers and projects.
encouraged students to ask doubts and in turn solved it with a practical example so that they can remember it nicely.
PROGRAMME INSTITUTE YEAR MARKS(%)
M.Tech (Computer Networking) NMAMIT , Nitte VTU, Belgaum 2013-15 9.36 (10)
B. E (Computer Science& Engineering) Alva’s Institute of Engineering 2009-13 81.36
PUC Alva’s Pre-University Collage 2009 84.16
S.S.L.C St.Thomas English Medium School Karnataka 2007 90.56
ACADEMIC PROJECTS AND PAPER PUBLICATIONS:
• Title : EDGE GAME
Description : A mini project using openGL
• Title : Video Steganography
Description : Software which can hide any text information within a carrier video without affecting the resolution of the video and can be sent from source to destination.
• Title : WiFi -UP
Description : It’s an android application which helps us to turn on the wifi using the sensors on the device.
• Title : Behavioral analysis of PESQ algorithm
Description : Perceptual analysis of sound quality is done to get the required QoS for VoIP communication .the voice quality can be measured by this algorithm but there are many dependencies which is studied in this analysis work.
• Published a paper :“Behavioral Analysis of PESQ Algorithm “ in International Conference On Emerging Trends In Engineering (ICETE -2015)
• “Crowd sourcing for Disaster Relief: A Multi-platform Model “IEEE DISCOVER 2016
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
• Good knowledge of Networking protocols
• TCL and AWK Scripts, Linux
• Basics of C,C++
• Knowledge of Data Structures and OOPS concepts
• Ability to do good documentation, using MS office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc)
• Simulation: Network Simulator 2 , Omnet++, Network Simulator 3, MATLAB
• IDE: Mysql , Eclipse , Codeblocks
• Worked as an Assistant Lecturer in the Department Of Computer Science And Engineering, NITK, Surathkal from July 2015 to May2017.
Handled following subjects:
1. Programming in C
2. Wireless networks
3. Database management systems
4. Computer networks
• Worked as student animator for young catholic students (YCS) Mangalore Diocese from June 2016 to March 2017.
• Worked as an intern at NGCN Info Solutions Private Limited Surathkal from April 2014 to March 2015.During the internship I worked on Voice over IP technologies.
C classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ classes for all!
Taking python classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹800|