my teaching method is white board online or offline, it makes focus and two way communicating, discussion and application based teaching is my basics, i help students to make his/her own method to solve problems and likely to give live examples to enhance skills and creativity.
i am mtech engineer in practical aspects of electronics engineering and physics for high school as well as intermediate, i am motivator, counselor, thinker and realistic approach man. Look for a student view himself as an innovator and implement based.
for btech students 800-1000/hr
for high school 700/hr
for intermediate 600-650/hr
To utilize my analytical, interpersonal and networking skills for personal growth and growth of the organization in the specific field of Electronics & Communication.
Experience (9 years)
Working in Inderprastha Engineering College as an Assistant Professor since July 2012 till date.
• Masters in Technology (M.Tech) in Engg. Physics (Core Electronics) from GGSIP University, New Delhi with 79.69%
• Bachelor in Technology(B.Tech) in Electronics & Communication from Uttar Pradesh technical university (UPTU) in 2010 with 72.5%
• All India Senior School Examination (XII) from C.B.S.E in 2006 with 71% marks
• Secondary School Examination (X) from C.B.S.E in 2003 with 69% marks
• 2nd prize at District level for making RAIN WATER HARVESTING
• 2ndprize at school Science Exhibition for Satellite Communication
• Played Cricket for Delhi Ranji Trophy under-16
• 1stprize at Inter college fest (Cricket and Football)
• Played Badminton for Delhi clusters at 2004
• Organizing Head of a Sports Meet at college level (2006-2008)
• Organizing Head Annogunj at GGSIP University (2011-2012)
• Member Organizing Committee “ISST-2013” National Conference at IPEC
• Member orgainising committee FDP on “IoT and Machine Learning” at IPEC 25-30Jan’21
• Member orgainizing committee STTP on “Iot and Machine Learning” at IPEC 1-6Mar’21
• Coordination, Communication and Counseling
• Constantly involved in teaching-learning process.
• Ability, Sincerity & Perusal
• Highly innovative and creative
• Self-Organization& Self Expression
• Leadership, Integrity and Optimistic approach
Area of interest
• Basic Electronics
• Engg. Physics I & II
• Digital electronics
• Data communication network
• Internet of Things
Proficiency: Hindi, English.
Address : A-1803, City Apartments, Aditya World city, NH24, Ghaziabad, UP201002
yes..he is very dedicated teacher
He is practical and crisp in his concepts.
The way he use to explain about laser and holograms with examples, I still remember after 7years.
His knowledge in electronics and physics is at par and the humorous way of communicating with students is great.
engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electronics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology classes for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|