The purpose of every person for learning a foreign language is different, and that is the beauty of it! The idea or thought of doing French lessons can arise in the mind of children, professionals, college-goers, homemakers, etc. but the reason for each one of them can be unconventional.
So, before you start your French classes, you need to have a clear mindset of doing so. If you are learning it for fun, then you can learn it from anywhere and whoever you want. But if it is anything important to you and your career, a certified course is a must to have. Yes, you should have proof of your skills and efficiency in speaking.
The certificates of world-recognised organisations can uplift the value of your linguistic proficiency. You will have to prove your knowledge and skills to become eligible for working as a professional.
There are different levels of a French class. Every one of them has a meaning to it and the learners. You will have to complete all the levels successfully to acquire a certification or a degree. Out of all the testimonials, there are three that hold special place and recognition in the world market. They are; DILF, DELF and DALF. If you succeed at qualifying all three of these, you might stand a chance to use your proficiency in the international market. Let us learn more about these certifications and their purpose.
Alliance Francaise - A Brand Name In India
Alliance Francaise is the most popular and well-established French institute in India. It is an international organisation that has been sprawling its roots and names in the major countries of the world. With over 50 years of experience in India, the Alliance institute has come a long way in its services. If we speak of its foundation, it is 137 years old. Yes, Alliance institution was founded in 1883 in Paris. Let us have a look at some of the cool facts about Alliance Francaise.
- As of 2014, the statistics reveal that Alliance has over 850 centres and franchises in 137 countries across the world. It means that the institute is established in almost every inhabited continent of the globe.
- The group of people who created this foundation included some of the most widely recognised personalities. The five founders are- Louis Pasteur (a scientist), Ferdinand de Lesseps (a diplomat), Jules Verne and Ernest Renan (two writers) and Armand Colin (the famous publisher).
- All the Alliance institutes outside Paris are independently run franchises that use the brand names of it on contracts.
- In India, there are 24 Alliance Francaise institutes, established in almost every metropolitan city or state. You can find an institute in Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bhopal, Karaikal, Indore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Nashik, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, Madurai, Pondicherry, Goa, Vadodara, Mysore, Pune, Trivandrum, Tiruchirappalli, Mahe.
- The certification offered by Alliance is invaluable as you can use it in almost every country of the world to prove your excellence in the language.
- The institute welcomes as many as 5 lakh, new students, every year in India. Since the institute intends to promote French culture across the world, it organises many fests and programmes in the centres. You will get the chance to immerse yourself in French literature and culture.
If you have been looking for a renowned organisation to learn French as well as acquire a certificate that will help you uplift your resume, you can opt for this one. You can also pursue online classes as some of the branches in India are offering online courses too. Alliance Francaise de Delhi announced fresh batches for online courses recently, welcoming students who are willing to be a part of the learning process.
Regular Classes And Online Workshops
The course module of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2 are more or less the same in every Alliance centre. However, you might find a change in the class timings and schedule. Almost all the centres organise online and offline workshops for students and outsiders to learn and participate in the cultural programmes.
You can make the most of your courses by attending such workshops and events. Get all the information on the official website of the centres. You will find a separate site for each of its establishment and an official website too. Choose the course and schedule that best suits your available slots and preferences.
French Teachers Near Me For Exam Preparation
Exam preparations can be tough, especially when you are preparing for a language that you are not so familiar with. You can choose the best French speaking and language learning course available, but you will still need constant guidance from an expert. That is why most of the students opt for online French lessons either from a native French speaker or an experienced one.
For preparing for certification exams, you must also search for “French teachers near me” on your browser to come up with favourable results. A native French tutor can offer one-to-one classes as well as free video lessons to help you with your listening and speaking skills. However, for writing and reading, you should go for an online French tutor who will offer personal guidance.
Search For French Tutors On Superprof
Superprof has made a mark for itself in the e-learning industry. If you have to find online French tutors near you, Superprof will be the best companion for the task! All you have to do is go to the website, choose the subject and mention your location to come up with all the available options. You can go through profiles of all the individuals offering online French lessons to the aspirants. Find a teacher in your budget easily with the help of Superprof!
Learn French Online For DELF/DILF/DALF Exams
Once you decide to learn French online, it will become easier to prepare for international level exams. You can not only upgrade your speaking skills but also focus on the theoretical knowledge needed for clearing the exams. There are three major certifications that you can apply for, depending upon your learning level.
DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française)
DELF is one of the most useful diplomas that you can acquire by proving your French language abilities. This certification concerns most of the French learners as it has four parts, and all of them are most commonly pursued levels. They are; DELF A1, A2 and DELF B1, B2. Four areas test the language competence of an individual. In a DELF exam, you will be tested on your:
- Speaking skills - You will have to participate in conversational activities and interview rounds.
- Reading skills - This portion includes reading French and understanding simple instructions and passages.
- Writing skills - Your ability to write and understand French numerical will be tested here.
- Listening skills - With the use of numbers, you will be given certain instructions to follow.
DILF (Diplôme initial de langue française)
DILF is a preliminary exam that is for pre-beginners who are about to learn French. The test is modelled as A1.1 by the authorities. Most of the French institutes do not conduct this exam since it does not hold much of a significance in the professional arena. The purpose of this exam was only to test the knowledge of migrants in France.
DALF (Diplôme approfondi de langue française)
DALF examination is for C1 and C2 candidates. So, if you are willing to become a certified French teacher or professional, you must appear for the DALF examination at a centre near you.
How To Find Your Perfect Teacher For French?
Every time you think of speaking French fluently, a question will pop up in your mind. “How to find your perfect teacher for French?” is what will bother you until you get a satisfactory answer. To get disclosure to this query, you can try Superprof!
If you wish to enjoy the comfort, convenience, benefits and progression of private French classes, you should opt for an online tutor. And Superprof has an army of the best online tutors across India from every field.
Although you can go for local preferences and options, it is usually hard to find the zeal and encouragement that online sessions offer. Make the most of your time and money by doing classes with tutors from Superprof!
From a basic French lesson to an advanced level program, online French tutors can help you with everything you need. Offline classes consist of a bunch of people coming from different backgrounds and fields. You might not always get the opportunity to come upfront and clear your doubts and queries. Online classes with a private tutor will allow you to have this opportunity of sharing your views and practising your French lessons freely.
The decision of learning French might yield you some of the most desired professional pleasures and perquisites if you choose the right platform. Channelise your love and passion for the French language into something that will help you make a mark!