A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns. - Mario Puzo
Out of all the different admission tests for law, the LSAT India exam has maintained its gold standard for over 70 years now. It is accepted by every law school and law college in the country and approximately 99.6% of the students who got admission to any law school in the last few years have completed their applications with LSAT India exam scores.
To support the increasing demand, the LSAT exam date is set. For the May 2002 session, the LSAT exam date has now been rescheduled to 22nd June 2022.
Along with this, it is important to know how the LSAT India exam can help you become a better law student in the future.
- The first and the most important benefit of the LSAT India exam is that it does not measure the theoretical knowledge alone but also tests the skill set of the candidates. The test is known to measure the fundamental skills necessary to succeed in law school by developing a full suite of skills, knowledge, and values that each lawyer requires the date succeed in their career.
- Another important advantage of the LSAT India exam for any candidate is its value and correct accurate prediction of the performance of candidates in their chosen law schools. In addition to that, it also gives a proof of track record of all the candidates in terms of their dedication towards pursuing a career in law, making them more viable for law jobs recruitment in the future.
- Lastly, even though it is a standardized law entrance exam, the LSAT India exam put more emphasis on improving the critical thinking ability of the candidates by pushing them to perform well in each of the well-designed sections on the exam, especially analytical reasoning and critical reading that pushed the brain to think more efficiently in critical situations.
Everything About LSAT Examination 2022
According to market statistics, approximately 60,000 to 70,000 students graduate from law and join the legal profession in the country. As far as the number of law professionals is concerned, At present, there are approximately 12.5 lakh registered lawyers and advocates in the country with 950 law schools and a minimum of 5,00,000 law students.
In addition to that, all candidates who sit for law school examinations or law school admission tests earn high respect in society as the profession of an advocate or lawyer is considered to be of the highest stature.
Now, if you plan to give in the application for the LSAT examination 2022, here is everything about LSAT examination 2022 you need to know.
- The Law School Admission Test or LSAT exam is the entrance exam necessary to take admission to multiple different law schools. It is conducted by the Law school admission council and is acceptable around the world. It is a necessary prerequisite to pursuing a degree in LLB.
- The registration date for LSAT examination 2022 for the upcoming May session is 8th June 2022 so mark your calendar.
- As far as the test format is concerned, it comes with a set of 99-102 multiple-choice questions that are scored between 120 to 180 points. The time duration given to complete the LSAT examination is 2 hours and 35 minutes only. In addition to that, the total aggregate score on the LSAT examination is on a scale range of 420 to 480.
- The LSAT examination 2022 has three compulsory sections including reading comprehension, logical reasoning, and analytical reasoning. However, in addition to that, the writing section is also there but is not compulsory and is thus unscored. However, as many schools of the law might require a writing sample, it can be completed an additional 35 minutes for direct evaluation from the school or college.
- The exam frequency of the LSAT examination is twice a year to give every student an equal opportunity to prepare and reapply when required.
- Lastly, for anyone interested to know the application fee for the LSAT examination, it is approximately US $200 or INR 14,400 which includes the LSAT writing section as well.
How To Complete LSAT Registration?
There are multiple questions regarding the necessary steps to complete LSAT registration with is, without missing out on any eligibility criteria that can result in an improper admission process. According to the official website, there are no compulsory eligibility criteria factors for the LSAT.
However, it is necessary to look at the various requirements from the law school you are applying to be prepared. Once you have collected all the necessary documents and prerequisites required by the law school you are applying to, here is how you can register for the LSAT examination 2022.
- Firstly, you need to click on the application link to register. Begin with completing the application form by entering the correct details including your name, mobile number, academic details, email ID, and pin code.
- Once done, move on to filling out the personal information section along with communication details before moving on to the course preference section where you are only allowed 8 choices.
- Now, select the different law colleges and Law schools you wish to apply to and the exam centres where you can take the exam at your convenience. Remember you can only choose a maximum of three different centres for the exam date in the order of preference.
- As soon as you complete all the necessary information inputs on the application form, start uploading the necessary documents like your signature and your photograph, keeping in mind the specifications given for upload to avoid failure during the uploading process or unnecessary multiple attempts.
- Lastly, double check all the information provided on the application form and then click to pay the necessary application fee through online mode using a debit/credit card or net banking.
Tips To Ace LSAT Exam 2022
Here are some quick tips to help you prepare and is your next LSAT exam in 2022 with high scores.
- First, it requires thorough preparation so set aside dedicated time to study for the exam, focusing on all sections individually for overall improvement.
- Next, choose the additional learning resources very carefully which can help you prepare better for your LSAT exam 2022 including the starting materials from multiple online videos, books, and online or offline tuition classes.
- Everybody understands the importance of practice and so no matter how confident you are about the exam, practising, again and again, will only help you familiarise yourself better with the exam pattern while improving your skills and answers on the side.
- Similar to every other exam, the LSAT exam 2022 also has multiple mock papers available online from previous years. Make sure you solve as many practise papers as possible to get a better grasp on the overall exam and nowhere your weak points are.
Where To Find Online LSAT Classes?
There are multiple ways you can make the most of your time before your LSAT examination in 2022, provided you know where to find the right resources to improve your learning and increase your knowledge simultaneously.
The concept of online classes and online education has been growing worldwide as the chosen remote proctored mode that helps school admission to even a law school or different law colleges, a dream come true. There are multiple sections on the LSAT examination 2022 and so, as part of your application process, the candidates should also spend ample time preparing for taking online classes.
If you are looking for online LSAT classes to improve your understanding of the entire admission test, along with clarifying any exam pattern-related doubt, online classes can be the new way of passing the exam. You only have to choose where you want to take the online classes and begin learning before your Law school admission exam.
There are multiple platforms available today that connect aspiring law students with the right law teachers with high expertise and experience to help with the LSAT exam. One such platform is Superprof which is highly user-friendly and requires only signup in a few quick steps to allow you to explore multiple online LSAT classes available, not only in your city, or country but on a global level to allow you to learn from the convenience of your home as per your schedule.
Overall, to conclude, whether you have a specific law university, school, or college in mind, it is essential to score well on the LSAT India exam to be able to apply to all these top law colleges around the world. Your result is highly important but it is necessary to prepare for this admission test in India well in advance and do not leave any stone unturned to get a seat in your dream college or university.
If you do not have ample choices for offline classes for LSAT preparation in your city, sign up with Superprof today and begin learning.
The platform that connects tutors and students