Don't misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer. - Benjamin Franklin
The LSAT exam 2022 is all set to begin towards the end of June 2022, with the application deadline of 8 June 2022. To know how to achieve the highest score on your LSAT results in 2022, it is important to know what the exam pattern is and how you can focus and prepare individually for each section to score high marks.
The exam pattern consists of 92 questions that are divided into 4 separate sections, and the exam duration is of 140 minutes. All the questions are multiple-choice questions and each section is allotted a maximum of 35 minutes for completion.
The four sections of the exam include analytical reasoning with 23 questions, logical reasoning 1 with 22 questions, logical reasoning 2 with 23 questions, and then finally reading comprehension with 24 questions. Here are some individual preparation tips for each of the sections to help you score well.
- For the two important logical reasoning sections, it is important to take time and understand each of the questions being asked before scrolling to the next one by selecting an answer instantly. To prepare for these two sections, you need to work on attention detailing while also improving your vocabulary which will come in handy for other sections as well. In addition to that, you need to also analyze and evaluate what tricks work in your favour to help you solve sequences based on pattern-based questions with more speed.
- For the analytical reasoning section, data analysis is key and so being quick with mental calculations can be highly effective in solving this section. To practice, you need to learn ways to improve your calculations while also being quick on your fingers. One way to improve your analytical reasoning abilities is to solve multiple mock tests to encourage the brain to think critically for constructive answers.
- Lastly, for the reading comprehension section, you need to begin practising active participation in reading books, novels, and blogs that increase your speed and knowledge grasping ability while going through the passage in the section. Additionally, along with the vocabulary support requirement similar to the previous section, you should also listen to various podcasts and watch videos to understand grammar usage better.
Complete The Application For LSAT Exam 2022?
For the LSAT exam 2022 India, the application form deadline has now been extended for the June session as candidates can now register till 8th June 2022 for the exam. Initially, the last date to fill the application was concluded to be 25 April 2022.
Throughout the year, the LSAT exam 2022 we conducted in two different cycles, the first one that was completed in January and then the upcoming June session. If you wish to know how to complete the application for the LSAT exam 2022 India, here are a few things you need to keep in mind that can help you streamline your application process the right way.
- The first step to begin your LSAT exam 2022 application is to go to the official website which is either lsac.org for LSAT exam global or discoverlaw.in which is the official website for LSAT India.
- For LSAT India, once you click on the website link, a new window will open in front of you which is for registration where you need to enter your necessary details including name, contact details like phone number and email ID, and complete address including city, state and the program you wish to sit for.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, double check the information and then proceed to enter the captcha code mentioned below and proceed to click the registration button at the bottom to begin.
- Once the registration step is completed, all the registered candidates will receive a verification link on the email ID mentioned during registration, clicking on which you will be redirected to the official application form for the LSAT exam 2012 India.
- The next step is to fill out the application form with all important details with complete accuracy to ensure easy processing of the application. Begin with your details like name, and birth date, and then move on to filling out your education qualifications before moving on to the college preferences, program preferences, and LSAT exam centre preferences in order.
- The last step on the list is to double-check the information provided on the application form before proceeding to pay the necessary application fee for the LSAT exam 2022 online. You can choose from multiple payment options including debit card, NEFT, credit card, etc.
- The final step is to submit the application after completing the payment and download the form for future references if the need arises.
Where To Find Your LSAT Results?
The entire reason why students actively participate in the LSAT exam is to secure a spot in the top law school or law college in India. It is very important to know how and where to find your LSAT results? For all candidates who wish to view or download their LSAT results scorecard, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order.
- To begin, you need to go to the official website of LSAT India 2022 which is www.discoverlaw.in, or LSAT exam 2022 abroad which is www.lsac.org
- Once you are on the website, you have to click on the link that indicates the required information. For instance, for LSAT India, the link to click will be “LSAT India Scorecard” and for LSAT other, it will say “LSAT results 2022.”
- When you click on the link, a new dialogue box will open which will require you to enter your registration ID as well as the password to log in.
- As soon as you log in, your result will be displayed in front of you and you get the option to save the result and even download it for future reference where need be.
Can Online Classes Help With LSAT India Preparation?
For LSAT India preparation, there are multiple types of study materials and thorough support available for the preparation of the exam before the D-Day. However, for LSAT India 2022, the availability of offline coaching centres and training Institutes to help with preparation are limited in number, since the global pandemic.
Amidst this, the popularity of online classes for various subjects, hobbies, languages, etc., all began to increase in demand. But, can online classes help with LSAT India preparation? The answer is yes!
Today, multiple online sources help you find preparation classes and teachers/tutors who can help you with your LSAT India preparation. In addition to that, multiple digital platforms are dedicated to connecting students with online classes and teachers of their choice for improved learning overall.
One such platform is Superprof which easily allows students or law aspirants to create a profile on the platform and then search for online classes that can help with LSAT India preparation. As a student, you can also explore multiple teacher profiles and topic-specific classes to mutually agree and begin your learning as soon as possible.
What Is DiscoverLaw Platform?
The admission council LSAC or Law School Admission Council is a service provider that helps aspiring law candidates and Law schools to connect while offering complete support and assistance in Law school admission. They offer top-quality services with complete access and fairness in the process of admission to the law school of your choice.
In addition to that, it also has multiple supplies of effective LSAT exam preparation including e-books, creating videos, practice papers, etc.
Similar to this, for the LSAT India examination, the DiscoverLaw platform is highly popular. Two types of LSAT examinations take place including LSAT abroad which includes all countries and LSAT India which focuses on law admissions around the country for a long list of law colleges in India.
Since 2009 when LSAC introduced the Indian version of LSAT, Discover Law has become the one-stop solution for all law aspirants to receive maximum guidance in terms of the LSAT India exam application and processing, official LSAT prep study materials, law school, college, and university admissions, etc.
In simple words, Discover Law is a dedicated base for all students who wish to explore a fruitful career in law. It understands and mirrors the deep knowledge and years of experience of LSAC to help Indian law aspirants connect with the best law colleges in the country with ease.
The popularity of the LSAT examination both nationally and internationally is at a new peak with an approximately 13% surge in the current applicants and students around the world.
Preparing for it in its full form will effectively improve your chances of achieving a higher score and admission to your desired college. Put in all your efforts to increase your knowledge bank and your critical thinking ability to is the LSAT exam and for additional support, you can sign up with Superprof and study online from the convenience of your home.
The platform that connects tutors and students