Law students are trained in the case method, and to the lawyer everything in life looks like a case. - Edward Packard, Jr.
If you are sitting for the LSAT exam 2022 June session or have already taken the January session exam for LSAT 2022, you need to know where to find the LSAT results to streamline your plan of action forward. The January session scorecard was announced and has been available to view from 1st February 2022. For the May session which has now moved to a June session, the application registration date has shifted to 8th June 2022 from 25th May 2022.
So, if you wish to know how to view and download your LSAT results for the LSAT exam 2022, here is all you need to know.
- To begin, you need to visit the official website for LSAT, depending on whether you have taken the LSAT India examination or the global LSAT.
- For LSAT India, you need to visit www.discoverlaw.in and for LSAT abroad, you need to go to www.lsac.org
- As soon as you go to the official website, you need to click on the link that asks for the information you require. For instance, for the LSAT India exam, the link would say LSAT India scorecard and for the other results of LSAT, it would say LSAT results 2022.
- Once you click the desired link, a new window will open which will ask you for your LSAT registration ID and the password for the same to proceed.
- Your results will now appear in front of you on the screen and you get the option to save and download LSAT results for your convenience when needed in the future.
List Of Top Law Colleges In India
India as a country is full of schools, colleges, and universities that cater to different career options for students. The standard of education and learning is very rich in India and each student can easily achieve their dreams by completing their education in the country alone, without having to move abroad. Out of all the different popular choices of careers in the country, the law field is one of the highest ones on the list.
If you are wondering how to begin your journey after deciding to sit for the LSAT exam is to look at the top law colleges in India and make a decision regarding which ones you wish to apply to before you submit your application for LSAT. Here is a compiled list of the top law colleges in India 2022 to help you choose.
- Jindal Global Law School in Sonipat
- National Law School of India University in Bangalore
- Jagran League City University In Bhopal
- ICFAI Law School in Bengaluru
- Vijay Bhumi University in Karjat
- SVKM's NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School Of Law which is located in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Indore, and Hyderabad
- MIT-World Peace University in Pune
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun
- Adamas University in Kolkata
- Vellore Institute of Technology in Chennai
- Manav Rachana University in Faridabad
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law under the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur
- JJS Law school in Mysore
All these top law colleges in India come under the LSAT bracket but you need to remember that the application for a particular college or university of law in India is dependent on both your LSAT scores and the cut-off set by the individual Law school/college if any. In addition to that, the college ranking by LSAT India is not, in any way, altered by LSAC as it does not have any interference. The plus point of the LSAT examination for LSAT India 2022 for both January and June sessions is that almost 85 colleges are participating in the list.
Use of LSAT Scores For Best Law Colleges 2022
When it comes to law school admissions or law college applications, there is a set of qualifications that are mandatory for all law aspirants to comply with to proceed with your application process. However, very less people understand how important LSAT scores for best law colleges 2022 are.
- One of the biggest uses of LSAT scores for Best Law colleges 2022 is its ability to increase the chances of admission by a greater margin. This is because most Law colleges consider your GPA and your LSAT scores in making a final decision. Therefore, LSAT is your scope to secure admission to your dream college, provided you prepare well.
- The other use of LSAT scores for best law colleges 2022 is the exam pattern of LSAT which prepares you for the first year of law College or Law school effectively. The exam pattern is designed in a way that encourages the law aspirants to actively improve their critical thinking ability and problem-solving potential, helping them be a wise choice for college authorities in law colleges to approve admission.
Common Eligibility Criteria For Law Colleges
The admissions procedure for getting a seat in a Law College in India or law school/university in the country directly depends on the requirements or eligibility criteria expected from the University. The LSAT exam does play a vital role and can have a significant impact on your admission.
However, it is important to know the common eligibility criteria for law colleges to be well prepared towards the end of your high school to apply the right way. There are two different course options available including the three-year LLB course and the five-year LLB admission course. Other than this, some colleges in the country have their individual entrance test for Law courses and programs.
Let us understand the common eligibility criteria for law colleges better.
- For most LLB admission courses, the first and the most important eligibility criteria are to have passed the graduation with a valid degree from a renowned university or college.
- For LLM admission, you will require a recognized LLB degree from a law college or university, and work experience in the field of law if possible.
- A minimum score requirement, which is individual to each Law school or Law College which special relaxation for a list of different reserved classes
- There is no age limitation to take admission in law courses as it is open to all and can be taken up at any age, young or old.
- Original and photocopies of your 10th grade and 12th-grade mark sheets
- All the necessary graduation documents
- Address and identification proof to qualify
- LSAT scorecard
Can Online Classes Help With LSAT Exam Preparation?
To help with LSAT exam preparation, there are multiple ways to improve your scores and most of them require dedication and practice. There are books, official website LSAT prep tips, and tricks, e-books, practice papers, and much more to streamline your potential performance in the LSAT exam. However, among all these, a new addition to the LSAT exam preparation list is online classes amongst all this. Online classes have been a popular medium for students to learn new things or existing things in a more efficient environment.
Even with the increasing demand, the dilemma of whether online classes can support LSAT exam preparation is not present around the country. To help answer whether online classes can effectively help with LSAT exam preparation, let us look at the benefits of online classes.
- Online classes, as opposed to traditional coaching centres and tuitions, can be conducted virtually with the help of a mobile phone, laptop, or tablet and an active internet connection and from the comfort of your home. This makes these classes highly convenient for both the students and the teachers because no travelling is required to learn.
- Another very important benefit of online classes is that it does not come with a set schedule for sessions. Instead, you can pick and choose as per your availability and flexibility to ensure you give equal attention to other study materials necessary for LSAT exam preparation while juggling online classes.
- And coaching centres or extra classes for LSAT exam preparation, students at times rush their learning to keep up with the peer pressure. However, this is eliminated with online classes as students get the opportunity to learn at their own pace which allows them to retain information and knowledge for a longer period and thus helps with higher scores on the LSAT.
- Lastly, online classes allow students to pick and choose between section-wise classes, topic-specific classes, and much more, all as per the requirement. This encourages the students to take more accountability for their learning and increases their focus and attention towards improvement.
In addition to that, online classes are easier to find today than ever before with multiple digital platforms available to connect students or law aspirants with the right online classes and teachers for LSAT exam preparation. One such platform is Superprof which is highly user-friendly and requires a quick sign-up in a few steps to explore multiple LSAT-related online classes of your choice.
To conclude, legal job opportunities or law job roles are increasing rapidly and so, preparing for the same and getting the right degrees to explore these job prospects is the right way to go forward. If you are unsure, sign up with Superprof and give yourself the complete resources to score well on the LSAT and then proceed with future planning.
The platform that connects tutors and students