- 01. Centaur Chess Academy
- 02. Think Chess
- 03. School of Sports
- 04. Superprof
- 05. Guru Sisya
Chess is more than just a game. Chess is a combination of art, science, and sporting features. Playing chess leads to the wholesome development of the player's personality. There are important psychological benefits to playing chess.
- Chess Improves concentration, builds personality.
- Kids who play chess, do well in academics too.
- Chess is for all ages.
- Chess reminds us to slow down and take in our life in today's fast-flowing world.
Madurai, being a part of the state of Tamil Nadu, which is home to many grand masters of India, has not escaped the influence of chess. So, if you are a chess enthusiast in the temple town, here is your chance to end that search for the best chess classes near you in India.
Learn chess in Mumbai.
Centaur Chess Academy
Centaur Academy aims to nurture chess players, especially beginners, to help them become FIDE-rated professional chess players. The structure of the online chess training course at the Academy is designed to guide students at every step of chess play. Here is an overview.
Aims in Opening Play
A lot of attention is devoted in the opening stages to the following strategies:
- Control of the center
- King safety
- Prevention of pawn weakness
- Piece coordination
Learn chess in Delhi.
A number of varied strategies are required for middlegame play. Some middlegame positions feature closed centers, with maneuvers behind the lines, while other middlegames are wide open, where both players attempt to gain the initiative.
- If the kings are castled on opposite wings, and the queens remain on the board, the position can be very violent, with both players aiming to assault the enemy king. Material considerations are often secondary to pursuing the attack, and it can even be advantageous to lose pawns in front of the enemy king in order to open up lines for the rooks and queen.
- Positions, where the pawn structure is static and locked, can also feature mutual attacks since players often elect to play on the side where they have more space. Time is often less of a concern in such middlegames, allowing lengthy maneuvers. Players attempt to strengthen their positions and weaken their opponents. Both players need to be on the lookout for pawn breaks, and the possibility of taking advantage of the open files which may arise from them.
- If one player has an overwhelming material advantage and is clearly winning, the stronger player can usually afford to violate several of the normal middlegame principles in order to trade down to an endgame. For example, trading queens even at the cost of a ruined pawn structure may be a viable option.
Find chess coaches in Bengaluru.
End Game Training
An endgame is when there are only a few pieces left. There is no strict criterion for when an endgame begins, and different experts have different opinions. The 3 characteristics of an endgame are:
- Endgames favor an aggressive king.
- Passed pawns increase greatly in importance.
- Zugzwang is often a factor in endgames and rarely in other stages of the game.
The game is not in the endgame if these apply:
- Better development
- Open files for attacking
- Vulnerable king position
- Misplaced pieces
Find chess classes in Chennai.
Think Chess is the brainchild of FIDE chess master Sohan Phadke. The motto of this online chess learning platform is Chess for All. The key features of the online chess classes are:
- Specialized team for all levels - beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- A systematic approach to guide students as per the category they currently stand in and way forward for their development
- Special attention one to one course - aspiring chess students who are improving rapidly
- Players who got introduced to the game of chess late but are still keen to perform at a high level
- Playing practice sessions, where the actual implementation of knowledge gained so far is done
- Special delight courses for players who are elderly or teenagers who play chess as a hobby
Learn chess in Kolkata.
Online Chess Training
- Online and video streaming coaching
- Exclusive plans for every student and separate databases maintained for each session/student
- Sessions include opening theory, endgame expertise, and chess problem-solving, depending on the individual strength of the player
- Weekly homework for self-study
- 2 options in online training - 1-1 and mini-group (group of 4 only)
- International FIDE-rated players as trainers
Find chess coaches in Pune.
The Academy also conducts chess camps during holidays, where we employ special chess patterns to teach players the nuances of chess moves. Moreover, there are unique group chess coaching patterns, group chess training for beginners, intermediate and advanced players.
School of Sports
The School organizes online private classes to learn chess from high-quality chess tutors with unparalleled mentoring by Grandmaster Vishnu Prasanna. The School believes in empowering children with an inclusive sporting experience. To this end, SoS collaborates with schools, colleges, sports clubs, and sports training academies to train children in chess and other sports.
Why Choose the School
- Gameplay access: Play with other students in the academy. Within the online chess arena, you can play with other students anytime and improve your game. Games are recorded automatically for analysis.
- Study and practice chess positions: Practice positions with the engine and improve your accuracy.
- Sharing assignment: Solve tactics and improve your game. Tailor-made homework puzzles are provided to students to solve. Keep solving them and unlock performance insights.
- Blindfold chess: Improve your calculations with Blindfold Chess. Play blindfold chess across multiple levels and visualize your calculations better during the game.
Find online chess classes in Hyderabad.
Private chess lessons from home or online chess classes, Superprof lets you select your teacher and reserve your lessons based on your convenience. A messaging service is in place for you to exchange information with your chess coach. Schedule your chess lessons today - whether you want to learn from the comfort of your home or at an outside location.
Use the search engine to find your ideal chess teacher from among the private chess teachers across the city of Madurai. The average cost of chess classes in Madurai is around INR 238 per hour. 97% of chess instructors on Superprof India give their first lesson for free. The price of your lessons vary depending on:
- Where the lessons will be held (via webcam or an outside location)
- The number of classes booked and the length of the lesson
- The objective of the chess classes (learning chess for fun or prepping for a tournament)
Learn how to become a shatranj ke khiladi in Lucknow.
In these times of uncertainty, chess players in Madurai with specific access needs or those who find it difficult to fit a course into their busy working week, the online chess training program by Guru Sisya can be easily integrated.
For chess enthusiasts wondering how to learn chess, the online chess courses by Guru Sisya can just be your answer. These courses cover the techniques and moves for beginners and intermediate players. Transform even the most mundane space in your house into a classroom - whether you use a desk, a chessboard, or a mobile camera.
Simply let the chess coaches at Guru Sisya know what your chess goals are, based on which suitable coaching sessions can be decided. Coaching sessions are conducted online through Skype and chess forums. Daily homework assignments are provided, including opening developments, chess game puzzles, and structures.
Find online chess courses in Nagpur.
The beginner’s chess classes are held at the Madurai Gurusisya chess academy and online through the Live Online Group chess platform. Students are taught the fundamental techniques of chess moves. Find ways to improve your play but also to celebrate your victories!
Small Groups with Better Session
Each batch is limited to less than 10 chess students. The classes are run according to a flexible timetable which allows players to choose the days they want to attend classes.
Chess Material Packs
Students can prepare their chess materials themselves from a list provided by the Academy. This helps to avoid the trouble of mistakenly purchasing the wrong course materials. The online Chess Masters Guide helps you pick the right learning tools.
The platform that connects tutors and students