Chess is an exceptional game that doesn't just deliver players but, in grandmasters, produces geniuses and masterminds. At the same time, chess is a game for children because it helps to build basic leadership skills, logical thinking, strategizing, reasoning while making balanced people of players. The health benefits of chess include:
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Improvement of IQ
- Developing creative bent of mind, especially in children
- Improved concentration
- Improved spatial skills
- Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improvement of memory
Learn chess in Delhi.
Chess is one of the oldest games in the world. The game has evolved as it has spread around the world, spanning different cultures. If you are keen to learn how to play chess, you are of course thinking ahead to winning. However, it is just as important to learn how to accept defeat losing. Chess coaches and chess classes in Bengaluru are designed to teach you all this and more. Let's find out in this article!
Bangalore Chess Academy
The Bangalore Chess Academy or BCA is one of the most well-known chess academies in Bangalore. The brainchild of FIDE Trainer Vedant Goswami, himself a renowned chess coach and international player, known for his unconventional approach to chess, the academy runs classroom and online advanced chess training programs for players seeking to take up chess as a profession. These courses include content by GMs, IMs, FSTs, etc.
Learn chess in Mumbai.
Classroom Training Programs
- Foundation batch (6 months): These private chess classes are meant for newcomers to chess who wish to learn the basic nuances of the game. The course includes enough know-how for beginners to start playing in entry-level tournaments.
- Advanced Beginners (1 year): These private chess classes are designed for those who have completed the foundation course, or those with prior basic knowledge of chess. Students at this level can start upgrading their chess skills for professional tournaments in age categories. Complex aspects of chess, such as using scoresheets, chess clocks, advanced terminology, FIDE rules, etc. are covered in these classes, along with a range of practice and study methods.
- Intermediate (1 year): At this stage, students gear up to earn their rating with World Chess Federation or FIDE. The students at this level are also exposed to IMs, GMs and many chess experts through camps and similar opportunities. The course provides ample content and guidance to achieve 1,000-1,400 FIDE rating points. More than 2,000 chess positions are taught in this module.
- Integrated Advanced Batch: This course is best suited for those with a FIDE rating of 1,400 and higher. The course covers more than 3,000 dynamic playing positions in chess. Players who have played in a minimum of 10 FIDE-rated events are also eligible for this module. GMs, IMs, and senior trainers are a vital part of this module. Players can expect results and increased performances in higher levels of tournaments with exposure to some of the senior-most trainers in the world of chess.
- Interact with grandmasters: All online batches have access to a variety of Grandmaster coaches from around the world.
- Homework support: Month-wide homework and assessments are provided to enhance the learning experience of students.
- 360-degree coverage: Opening, middlegame, or endgame - online chess courses have it all.
- 100% customized: The online batches and curriculums are customized to fit the individual learning needs of students.
Find chess classes in Chennai.
Chess Saga has revolutionized the way chess is taught, helping children win at their chess games as well as their lives. Based on their skill-sets and their current exposure to the game of chess, the training programs are tailor-made to achieve the best for every child. The private chess training at Chess Saga is customized, based on the natural and acquired skills of players.
Beginner Chess Program in Bangalore
Some of the training topics at this level include:
- King & Rook Checkmate
- Pawn Structure
- In-Your-Face & Back-Rank
- Pawn Promotion
- Checkmate & Stalemate
- Center Board
- Objective of the Game
- Piece Development
- Piece Movement
- Piece Value & Exchange
- Introduction to Checkmates
- Castling & Development
- Checkmate with 2 Rooks
- Endgame Basics
Intermediate Chess Program in Bangalore
After graduating from the Beginner Chess Program, students start their intermediate learning journey, which covers topics like:
- Game Openings
- Use of Computer in Chess
- Getting Ready for Playing Tournaments
Learn chess in Kolkata.
Advanced Chess Program
This program is meant for those who are seriously considering chess as their profession. Players are taught to work on their weaknesses until they become strengths, and on their strengths, until they become second nature to them.
ZugZwang Chess Academy
One of the best places to learn chess in Bengaluru, the ZugZwang Chess Academy offers classroom chess sessions, online chess training as well as subscription plans to teach yourself chess. The chess classes at the Academy are available for all levels of chess learning - beginner to advanced with FIDE-rated chess coaches!
Chess for Beginners
This program (Rank 01 & Rank 02) is designed for those learning how to play chess for the very first time. In the Beginners Program, the chess lessons are designed to get you started with the rules and objectives of chess.
Find online chess courses in Nagpur.
Intermediate Chess Classes
This program is suitable for those looking to improve their strategic & tactical skills. Errors are greatly reduced, and illegal moves are a thing of the past. Players at this level are trained to think 1-2 moves ahead, detect basic threats, and focus on developing strategic thought to begin the journey of positional play.
Advanced Chess Classes
This program is for players who want to fine-tune their strategies as they prepare to participate in national and international tournaments. This program balances practice and strategic analysis to enable players to reach professional levels of gameplay and mental stamina.
Advanced chess classes at the Academy help a player improve their tactical prowess, strategic, and positional play. Games at this level, get longer and novice blunders are almost non-existent. A Rank 04 player is ready to obtain an internationally recognized FIDE rating.
Find chess coaches in Pune.
Mind Mentorz is known for its FIDE-rated chess instructors who teach chess courses to beginners, intermediate, and advanced players with the help of a comprehensive study plan and chesskid.com.
Players of all ages get to learn chess strategies, tactics, positional understanding, and all theories behind openings, middlegames, and endgames through online chess coaching and in-class coaching in Bengaluru.
Alliance with Chesskids
Mind Mentorz, in alliance with Chesskid.com, the world’s foremost chess site for kids offers learning tools to keep kids motivated to learn and improve their chess skills. Every child who signs up with Mind Mentorz is assigned a Chesskid account. With a Chesskid account, players get unlimited access to:
- Video Lessons
- Unlimited puzzles
- Online gameplay
- Tournaments and more
Find online chess classes in Madurai.
Beginners Chess Classes
Students at Mind Mentorz enjoy several benefits that aid their chess learning. The chess learning curriculum for beginners includes:
- Rules & Objectives
- Basic Piece Movement
- How to Write Notation
- Check vs Checkmate
- Attack & Defense Basics
- Simple Strategic Thinking
- Mastery of Basics
Find online chess classes in Hyderabad.
Intermediate and Advanced Chess Classes
The study plan for the intermediate/advanced classes includes:
- Types of Tactics
- Roots of Positional Understanding
- Opening Variations & In-depth Analysis
- Endgame Techniques
- Middlegame Calculation
Charvik Chess Academy
Charvik Chess Academy (CCA) is a leading chess education program for kids in Bangalore that offers private chess coaching in a home environment, online chess classes on Skype, group coaching in schools and residential areas. The Academy offers chess lessons for all levels of learning - beginner to advanced of all ages.
Chess for Beginners
This course lays the foundation for all future chess learning. The chess lessons are engaging and easily digestible. The goal of the first 2 lessons is to help our students learn how the pieces move in a fun kid-friendly way.
The Beginners course strives to offer students a practical understanding of chess in the minimum amount of time. Kids will have the chance to establish their future chess learning and appreciate quality chess playing in only 3 months.
Learn how to become a shatranj ke khiladi in Lucknow.
Chess for Intermediate Players
The intermediate course is designed to boost the chess understanding of the player in all the phases of the game. Tactics, being the decisive factor in every chess game, forms the crux of the intermediate chess lessons. The course covers all the aspects of the strategy, opening, middle game, endgame, tactics, and combinations, in a span of 3 months.
Chess for Advanced Players
This course is designed for advanced players or experienced scholastic chess players on the brink of participating in high-level chess tournaments. The advanced course focuses on enhancing a player's aptitudes with tactical exercise and positional exercise. The key feature of the advanced chess program is that a player learns to play any position on the chessboard.
The platform that connects tutors and students