Lucknow's obsession with chess has been well-known. It found resonance in popular media with Ray's classic Hindi film, Shatranj ke Khiladi (The Chess Players), which brought the popularity of the game to the audience's notice (though under somewhat unfortunate circumstances in history).
The Lucknow Charbagh Railway Station is even designed to look like a chessboard! Complete with domes and pillars, apart from the fact that the railway station is one of the most beautiful stations in the country when viewed from above, the station area resembles a chessboard with pieces engaged in a game.
Learn chess in Mumbai.
Best Chess Tutorials Online
It is true that playing chess requires mental strength and tenacity. However, with regular practice, one can master the art of playing chess. Online chess tutorials, most of them free, are the best way to learn how to play chess.
These chess tutorials online enable players of levels - beginner, intermediate, or advanced - to teach themselves chess, irrespective of where they are located on the planet.
The free chess learning resources are easily accessible from anywhere in the world and at any time! Check out this comprehensive list of top online chess learning tutorials for beginners in the game.
The Complete Guide to Chess Tactics (Udemy)
- Fundamental concepts of chess; more complex tactics
- Patterns and calculations on the chessboard; formidable combinations and strategic moves
- Hacks to decode opponents; form your winning tactics
Learn chess in Delhi.
Understanding Chess Tactics | How to Calculate Tactics Well (Udemy)
- Calculations on the chessboard; significant patterns and combinations to improve your winning chances in a game
- Use examples to implement tactics in practice games to sharpen chess-playing skills
- Lifetime access on any type of device
- Revise lessons anytime, anywhere
Chess – How to Become a Chess Master (Udemy)
- Tactics to perform well in friendly chess games or tournaments
- Chessboard study; check and checkmates; implementation of tactics and strategies
- Online resources to take your chess skills to more advanced levels
- Fun and entertaining videos to help you learn the complexities of chess
Find chess coaches in Bengaluru.
Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess (Masterclass)
- Learn to think like chess champions; chess philosophy
- In-depth studies and strategies to save yourself from double-attack
- Strategize position geometrically to allow chess pieces to perform well in any situation
- Learn surprising moves by training your mind to always stay alert
- Learn about the effectiveness of the pins to paralyze the pieces of your opponents in the end game.
- Creative play to win the end game
Learn to Play Chess: from a Novice to a Fierce Competitor (Udemy)
- An efficient chess learning course for those who want to progress quickly from a beginner to an advanced chess player
- Learn various tactics to open your game strategically to improve your winning chances, along with understanding the bad moves to stay away from
- Practice your lessons on the Chess Mates Companion software that is included when you buy the course
Find chess classes in Chennai.
Top Chess Courses (Udemy)
- Pawns, Kings, Knights, Bishops, Rooks, and Queens
- Check, Stalemate, Checkmate, and Casting Rules
- Tactical Chess Patterns, Sample Game, Opening Strategy, Practical Timeline, and many more effective chess tactics
- Strategic thinking for the opening, middle, and end games, and how to force the opponent into checkmate in the end game
- Earn a course completion certificate and lifetime access to the course contents across devices (mobile, tablet, or TV)
Learn to Play Chess (Chess)
- Exclusive checkmate patterns, chess miniatures, traps, attacking plans, premature attacks, pawn storms, attacking king, storming the castle
- Learn how the world champions think and strategize the entire game plan
- Learn from the mistakes made by several chess players who have shared their stories and master attacking tricks
- Sicilian Defense, Colle-Zukertort, Openings for White and Black, Pet Openings, Mieses Theory, Benoni Tactics
- Exchange pieces, roots of positions, opponent’s moves recognizing, strategic errors, Zugzwang, King oppositions, Bishop pair, and endgame principles
Learn chess in Kolkata.
Free Chess Courses (Learning Chess)
- Know the chessboard, the pieces, and the movements of the pieces
- Special moves, chess king, one move mate, rook mate, two bishops, chess openings, chess middle games, the end game, mate configurations
- King safety, typical combinations, deflection, sacrifice, the skewers, pins, tale development, and pawn structures
- Open, semi-open, and closed positions
- Basics of pawn end games, rook end games, knight end games, bishop end games, and queen end games
- Principles of attacking, planning, unexpected moves, overloaded pieces, x-ray attacks, hanging pawns, position simplifying, variation calculations
- Achievement test at the end of the lessons
Chess Coach Online (IChessU)
- Tailor-made courses as per the chess level preferences of individual players and their progress goals
- Be a part of the global chess community; participate in exciting chess activities
- Apply your skills instantly during practice sessions
- Individual chess lessons for kids, with a kids-specific curriculum
- Interactive virtual classrooms with fun chess quizzes for all skill levels
Find chess coaches in Pune.
Chess Classes in Lucknow
Chess has always been popular in the city of Lucknow. The rise of Indian chess grandmasters, such as Viswanathan Anand, has boosted the popularity of chess even further. And, finally, the 2020 lockdown made chess an enjoyable way to pass time for many in the city.
Register for online chess lessons and learn how to play chess with the help of a competent private teacher.
Chess is also known to offer many scientifically proven benefits such as accelerated brain development and improved hand-eye coordination. In fact, the most experienced chess players have highly developed thinking abilities and strong memory skills. Let's check out what Lucknow has to offer in terms of chess coaching.
Find online chess classes in Hyderabad.
Chessworld.net is a long-established online chess site with FIDE CM Kingscrusher as the webmaster. Interested chess players can sign up for different chess courses and tutorials on the website. These are listed below. Take your pick!
- A fun lover's guide to Chess Opening Traps: French Defence | 45 sections • 156 lectures • 12h 11m total length
- The Complete Beginner's Guide to Chess | 30 sections • 431 lectures • 40h 43m total length
- The Complete Guide to Chess Tactics | 13 sections • 276 lectures • 21h 30m total length
- A fun lovers Guide to the Major Chess Openings | 12 sections • 253 lectures • 31h 40m total length
- The Ultimate Guide to Chess Pawn Structures | 28 sections • 295 lectures • 45h total length
- Learn the Tango Chess Opening with CM Kingscrusher | 13 sections • 124 lectures • 20h 49m total length
- The London System Chess Opening with FIDE CM Kingscrusher | 13 sections • 124 lectures • 20h 49m total length
- Kingscrusher's Chess Tactics Training - Volume 1 | 5 sections • 626 lectures • 20h 30m total length
- Bobby Fischer's most instructive games of Chess 1970-1992 | 14 sections • 114 lectures • 23h 53m total length
- Bobby Fischer's most instructive games of Chess 1963-1968 | 18 sections • 131 lectures • 22h 4m total length
- Bobby Fischer's most instructive games of Chess 1956-1962 | 23 sections • 160 lectures • 25h 44m total length
UrbanPro is a leading education platform in India that connects students and teachers seeking each other. In the field of chess too, the online platform lists the details of many chess schools, academies, and chess coaches in Lucknow who provide individual or group training in chess. Students and players can go through the reviews and ratings of these chess schools and chess teachers and choose the one that best matches their requirements.
Usually, the average fee for chess classes in Lucknow depends upon the institute, trainer, duration, and course level. For example, at the beginners level, the tuition fee ranges between Rs. 400 and Rs 600 per class/hour; the fee for intermediate and advanced levels ranges between Rs. 600 and Rs. 800 and Rs 800 and Rs. 1,200 per class/hour, respectively. Interested students can use the UrbanPro tuition fee calculator to find out the estimated fee for the course type they want to enroll in.
Find online chess classes in Madurai.
Private chess lessons from home or online chess classes, Superprof lets you select your teacher and reserve your lessons based on your convenience. A messaging service is in place for you to exchange information with your chess coach. Schedule your chess lessons today - whether you want to learn from the comfort of your home or at an outside location.
Use the search engine to find your ideal chess teacher from among the private chess teachers across the city of Lucknow. The average cost of chess classes in Lucknow is around INR 392 per hour. 97% of chess instructors on Superprof India give their first lesson for free. The price of your lessons vary depending on:
- Where the lessons will be held (via webcam or an outside location)
- The number of classes booked and the length of the lesson
- The objective of the chess classes (learning chess for fun or prepping for a tournament)
The name might sound misleading for chess players looking for expert guidance in Lucknow. But, it is the aim of EaseMySearch to identify upcoming chess players and mold them into world-class professional chess players.
Find online chess courses in Nagpur.
The website is associated with chess academies across Lucknow who provide competent chess coaching by arranging classes for beginners, intermediate, advanced, and club chess players. A number of factors make EasyMy Search a useful website for finding chess classes and chess coaches in Lucknow.
- Effort with puzzle-solving
- Memorizing for improved memory
- Frequent testing and evaluation to ensure effective learning
- Assistance in understanding the benefits of modern chess, including FIDE/AICF/DCA tournaments
- Affiliation with skilled chess players, chess trainers, and academies in Lucknow.
- Separate batches for Beginners, Intermediate, and Tournament players
- Affordable chess coaching
- Opportunities for players to participate in competitions that are an important part of chess training
The academies associated with EasyMySearch offer a wide range of activities for school children. Only the best chess coaches are found on the platform who teach comprehensive chess courses created by the competent chess academies. This gives each student the precise learning material required at every stage of their game development.
The platform that connects tutors and students