The international English language testing system is a globally renowned English language proficiency test, that nothing improves your English language knowledge but also works if actively on your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. This complete IELTS training exam is unique in nature and has so many different additional benefits, especially if you take the right IELTS coaching for the best results. Let us discuss how an IELTS training exam benefits you below-
Recognized Certification Course
One of the biggest benefits of completing the IELTS training exam is global recognition. This particular English language proficiency test is recognized in almost all English-speaking countries in the world today. It is also mandatory for the majority of the colleges and universities abroad, regardless of the purpose of visit, if long-term.
Improved English Language Skills
Another important benefit of taking the IELTS training exam and investing your time in energy in IELTS coaching classes is coming out with better English language skills as well as knowledge. It is not a one-time thing and it guarantees a lifelong benefit to have English language proficiency, regardless of the purpose behind it.
As already mentioned, the IELTS training exam is recognized worldwide and so if you are keen on exploring higher education options from international universities and colleges abroad, giving this particular English language proficiency test is highly beneficial. This is because the majority of the top schools, colleges, and universities require the exam result as a prerequisite during the application process.
For Work Opportunities
Other than education, another important benefit of completing an IELTS training exam is the ability to explore job opportunities abroad. Many countries have a set band score that is necessary for all applicants applying for jobs within their country, for instance, the UK has a band score requirement of 6.5 on each of the different components of the exam.
It is important as a prerequisite to secure the required band score in each of the different sections on the exam in order to stand out and proceed with your job application.
A lesser-known benefit of an IELTS training exam score is the ability to move to another country and gain citizenship or permanent residency, all on the basis of the language proficiency test score. It is unacceptable documentation that immigration authorities take into consideration for processing your application further for migration approval when need be.
IELTS Academic : Format and Tips
Here is some important and necessary information for IELTS academic: Format and Tips for anyone who is sitting for the language proficiency test any time soon.
- The format of the IELTS exam is simple with four individual exam papers that you need to complete within 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The four sections are reading with a time limit of 60 minutes, writing with a time limit of 60 minutes, speaking with a time limit of 11-14 minutes, and listening with a time limit of 30 minutes.
- Each of the sections on the IELTS academic exam has a set of fixed questions. The listening and reading section has 40 different questions each, the writing section has two tasks, and the speaking section has 3 parts and is scored on four separate criteria including fluency, grammar range and accuracy, pronunciation, and lexical resource.
- Practice is the key to acing the IELTS Academic exam so take as many practice tests as possible, but make sure you do them under exam conditions to better prepare yourself with the format and the time constraints.
- Next, listen to reading comprehension regularly to prepare your ears and mind for the listening section.
- Improve your vocabulary by learning at least 5 to 10 different words as it comes in handy during the writing section of the exam.
- Find the right IELTS coaching class and invest your time in learning under professional supervision for high band scores.
All about IELTS Academic Band Score
All different language proficiency tests and examinations have a set requirement of the necessary band score needed to qualify for any purpose, including educational, work or migration applications.
As mentioned above, the IELTS Academy exam is divided up into four different sections namely reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Now, in order to know how the final IELTS Academic band score is calculated, these are the following important points that play a major role in the final score declaration.
- Each individual section is scored out of 0 to 9 band scores individually.
- Every section has set descriptive reasoning behind the allotted final band score.
- Each range of band score has a separate description that directly indicates your performance level in the section in question.
- Every section has a fixed number of questions and the number of correct answers determines the final band score.
- Once you receive your individual band scores in each section, the added total of the four band scores is then divided by 4 to get the final band score for your IELTS training exam.
- Lastly, the overall band score is rounded off to the closest whole number. For example, if you get a band score of 6.85 as an average of the four sections, your final band score for the IELTS exam is declared as 7.
Benefits of Online IELTS Tutor
The global pandemic reduce the availability of physical IELTS coaching classes, resulting in increased appreciation and demand for online classes, especially since the lockdown limited movement to just within your houses.
Given the increase in demand for online classes, the demand for an online IELTS tutor also increases simultaneously. Some of the top benefits of choosing an online IELTS tutor in today’s digital world include the following-
No Time Limitation
One of the biggest benefits of an online IELTS tutor is that you get to decide the time for the classes. This freedom increases focus and interest in the online IELTS coaching classes and improves your overall learning of the English language skills greatly.
Expert Guidance at Home
When you study with an online IELTS tutor, you get to choose a tutor as per your needs and requirements, regardless of their base location. This increases the pool of potential tutors and you receive expert guidance, tips, and tricks for the IELTS training exam, all from the comfort of your home.
As opposed to physical coaching classes for IELTS, during online classes, the online IELTS tutor works as per your knowledge grasping capacity. In simpler words, the learning is more self-paced as you get to decide how slow or fast you want to go in order to retain maximum English language knowledge in one go.
Another lesser-known benefit of an online IELTS tutor is that the cost of learning is more economical in comparison to offline classes. This is because there is no additional commuting cost, stationary cost, etc., added to the overall feel of the online IELTS tutor.
How to find Spoken English Classes Near Me
Most of the top colleges and universities are usually based out in different English-speaking countries only. This makes English speaking skills a top priority for anyone who is looking to explore career or education opportunities outside their home countries. Not everyone has the required language proficiency to be able to sustain in an English-speaking country, which is why spoken English classes are becoming more and more popular today.
So, if you are looking for spoken English classes near me, here is the quickest and most effective method to do so. It is very less time-consuming and highly convenient so do not waste any time and get to it.
With the help of the internet of things, it has become fairly easy to find relevant English-speaking classes in your surroundings. However, the biggest benefit of online research and live online classes is the ability to do it from any part of the world, with any course available globally.
Superprof will help you bridge the gap between non-native English speakers and the right spoken English classes to promote an easy learning and study environment for all students. No matter the level of training you desire, with the right coaching English classes, you will be able to improve your English language proficiency greatly. All you need to do is sign up in a few quick steps to begin searching.
Overall to conclude, English language proficiency is tested for almost all important future decisions like education, career growth, and international migration. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare yourself well for the IELTS Academic exam, with the right coaching classes and the best professional online tutor for guaranteed improved band score on the overall exam.
You do not need a strong command over the language if you are a non-native English speaker, you just need the right classes and the right dedication to clear the exam. So, do not waste any time and sign up with Superprof to begin learning today.
The platform that connects tutors and students