The Japanese language is popular all around the world and India is no exception. It is also known as Nihongo and is the ninth most popular language globally with over 140 million people speaking Japanese in different parts of the world. Time in again, we all tend to indulge ourselves in a fresh set of hobbies or activities that increase our personal knowledge and understanding, as well as contribute to professional growth.
Learning a new language opens up a lot of opportunities for you, especially if you are in cities like Pune.
Besides, with globalisation, trade between countries has increased greatly, and India and Japan also developed lucrative relations as a result. This is another reason why you can find many students enrolling in a Japanese language course. It can greatly increase the chances of securing a high-paying job position in one of the Japanese multinational companies like Sony, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, etc.
One of the most effective ways to test your knowledge and expertise in the Japanese language is to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, which is solely designed for interested candidates. The test has five different levels starting with N1 which is the toughest all the way till N5 which is known to be an easier level for beginners.
Reasons to Learn Japanese in India
If you are wondering why learning Japanese is a smart choice for professional growth today, here are some reasons-
- Japan is known to have the second-largest economy in the world and expertise in the Japanese language can land you a successful job there.
- Out of the different language groups available on the internet today, the Japanese speakers are known to be the third-largest group globally.
- Having ample knowledge and expertise in the Japanese language can set you apart from the other candidates applying for the same post as you.
- Once you learn the Japanese language, you open up opportunities to gain knowledge and expertise in other Asian languages and different cultures.
- Being a Japanese language speaker in India can land you a high salary package, depending on the job role you are selected for.
- The job roles for Japanese translators, interpreters, travel and tour guides, Japanese language call centre human resources, etc. are currently in high demand in India.
Besides, once you expertise in the language, you can also choose to teach others, start a Japanese language training school or secure a position in existing A-grade schools and institutes. Needless to mention, knowing one of the foreign languages can never go vain, let us explore how to learn Japanese the easiest way.
Is it Possible to Learn Japanese Online?
As the demand for Japanese exports is growing at a rapid speed, the number of options available to learn and study the Japanese language is increasing at the speed of light. Every college, school, university, and institution centres are openly looking for opportunities to introduce different Japanese language courses under their name to encourage people and students around their vicinity to participate.
The most common ways to learn Japanese is through resource books that include the different writing systems like kanji, hiragana and katakana. Enrolment in different Japanese language courses with universities, colleges, and schools within Pune is another option. Also, with the advent of online education, it is possible to learn Japanese online now.
One of the recently popularised concepts of online classes and online learning has overtaken the original educational sector format of physical classes with fellow students and teachers. Just like how the majority of the schools today, due to the unfortunate situation of the pandemic, had to shift their classrooms online to ensure the students do not suffer and lose track of their curriculum, language learning courses have also been introduced on various online platforms and online applications for easier user interaction and faster and effective learning while sitting at home. Some online platforms also offer added guidance to find the right language courses according to your preference and connected to the right teachers for the same.
One such online platform that connects students who are willing to study the Japanese language to the teachers who are willing to impart their knowledge is Superprof. As an online platform, it is highly user-friendly and requires bare minimum efforts to set up a profile as a teacher or sign up as a student and start searching for the right Japanese language courses and the most appropriate Japanese tutor/teacher, according to your preferences and needs.
The best part about this online platform is that it does not limit your Japanese language course options to Pune or India alone as teachers and courses from all over the world can be viewed and selected for learning purposes. Some common applications that can help you learn Japanese online are Duolingo, FluentU, Kanji study, etc.
Tips to Help you Ace Your Online Japanese Classes
Just like any other subject class, Japanese classes are also competitive, especially if taken online. Especially now, when almost everyone is going online to find the right Japanese language courses or any other language course according to their preferences, knowing how to make the best of your online classes while performing well is an important skill.
Here are some beneficial tips from Japanese experts that can help you access your online Japanese classes like a professional.
- Right before you start your online Japanese class, prepare yourself a study plan just like you prepare your timetable for school classes.
- Treat the online class as respectfully and seriously as you would take your other subject course classes to make the most of the language course.
- One key benefit of online classes is the convenience of taking them from anywhere. However, you need to ensure that you keep the distractions around you to the bare minimum to ensure you’re in the right headspace to grasp new knowledge and awareness being taught in the online class.
- Keep making notes throughout the class, especially when learning a new language like Japanese to visit these notes before every succeeding class for better memory and faster learning.
- Ensure active participation from your end by asking questions, performing well in assessments if any, being punctual and attentive, etc.
- One of the most important things here is to be well-prepared for an online class by checking your surroundings and other required equipment to participate in the class. Few examples are checking the internet connection in the choice of device you will be using, keeping your notepad-pen ready, etc.
- Lastly, keep practising all concepts and skills taught in the Japanese online class as much as you can to make the most of the language course at hand.
List of Japanese Classes Near Me in Pune
Pune as a city is one of the most progressive cities in India and is also known to be one of the most popular cities for young adults to visit or live in. This city is bright and very welcoming to everyone and also is home to many multinational companies, making it a popular choice for job seekers looking for job opportunities in global companies.
One key factor to take care of, being so promising as a city for Pune, is to ensure the people of the city have unlimited options to choose from when it comes to learning about different cultures and languages. The Japanese language is popular all over India and so Pune, to keep up with the increasing demand for Japanese language courses has opened up various colleges and institutions that offer Japanese language classes for different levels of the language. Some of the names in the list of “Japanese classes near me” in Pune include the following.
- The English Language Teaching Institute, Symbiosis in Model Colony
- The Savitribai Phule Pune University in Ganeshkhind (SSPU)
- The Vishwakarma College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Kondhwa
- The Deccan College of Postgraduate and Research Institute in Yerwada
- The Antech Technology Institute in Parvati Paytha
- The Maeer’s Art, Commerce and Science college in Kothrud
- The Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Commerce in Deccan
- The Adroit Institute
- The Premier Language Training Institute (ITESKUL), Pune
How To Find Japanese Language Courses In Pune?
Most of the times, potential students wanting to learn the Japanese language figure out the kind of class they want. However, the main question of stress for them is how to find Japanese language courses in Pune?
With the ease of the Internet and the easy connectivity opportunities via social media, finding a Japanese language course according to your interest in Pune is not that difficult and here is how you can do it.
Reach out to Colleges and Institutes
As already discussed in detail, Pune is home to multiple colleges, universities and language institutes that offer different Japanese language courses, all fees ranging between INR 5,000 to INR 12,000. Enrolling yourself in one of these institutions or colleges in Pune can easily get you on track with the desired Japanese language course you’re looking for.
The internet has been a blessing as far as research and networking is concerned. It lets you connect to people from all around the world while sitting at your house and enables effective communication and efficient learning through different mediums like online applications, social media, etc.
Now, if you’re looking for a Japanese language course in Pune and are unable to find it in a college or university near you, you can use online platforms like Superprof to find the course of your choice along with a teacher who can help you with the course. It is a very easy, quick and effective way of finding the most appropriate Japanese language course for you.
Overall, right now all of us require a little distraction to feel better about the ongoing Coronavirus situation in the country and what better way to distract ourselves than learning a new language. The Japanese language is engaging, interactive and super unique so do not wait for any further and start looking for the right Japanese language course to begin.
The platform that connects tutors and students