Foreign languages have become very popular in India, especially among the youngsters who are constantly exposed to the world using the internet. OTT platforms, television, movies, web portals, etc. bring the world closer. One such recent national fascination is Spanish, a powerfully accepted language in the world. You will be amazed to know that Spanish surpasses French in the list of most-spoken languages in the world. It is also the second-most spoken native language after Chinese.
Check out the top Spanish classes in India.
Languages that belong to the same family have a lot of influence on one another. Both English and Spanish are a part of the Indo-European language family. Spanish is one of the most phonetic dialects in the world. The letters of the Spanish words support each other to create a phonetic pronunciation, useful in learning how to speak it. Unlike English which varies in pronunciation and accents, you will find Spanish easier to catch.
If you have been waiting to learn this language all this while, you must try to get the best Spanish teachers in Hyderabad.
One of the best foreign language institutes in the country, Spanish@Maîtrise has trained over 6000 students in the last 12 years. They have also carried out Spanish training classes in organizations like Google India, Tech Mahindra, Deloitte and Touche, IBM, Microsoft, and CA technologies. Their trainers have over 50,000 hours of cumulative experience and international certifications.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Lucknow.
Spanish Learning Courses
Check out the best Spanish classes in Pune.
Level A1: Breakthrough
If you are an absolute beginner, then this is where you begin. At the end of the level, you will be able to function in basic everyday situations and survive in a country that speaks Spanish. For example, you will be able to buy things from a shop, order food from a restaurant, or ask for information on the street. You will also master foundation grammar and vocabulary in the languages. This level is divided into two courses, namely, A1.1 and A1.2
Level A2: Waystage
This is a good level if you want to initiate conversations with your Spanish-speaking clients. At this level, you will be able to express simple opinions and also give and understand basic instructions. You will also be able to read and comprehend simple emails and reports and also write emails pertaining to your immediate surroundings. You will also be able to speak on topics related to your immediate needs.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Madurai.
Level B1: Threshold
This is the level where you become an independent language user. You will be able to hold a comfortable conversation with a native speaker. You will be able to read and talk about abstract concepts. You can also make planned presentations and understand conversations around familiar topics. You can also write long emails explaining things and expressing opinions.
Level B2: Vantage
At this level, you will be able to follow or give a talk on topics ranging from general and abstract. You will be able to read and understand complex texts and also write detailed reports. A lot of companies including IT giants like IBM, Tech Mahindra, and Amazon require candidates at this level.
Level C1: Effective Operational proficiency
If you are looking to be a translator or interpreter, this is the level for you. At this level, you will be able to understand texts at an academic level and also understand lectures and presentations on even abstract topics. You will be able to write lengthy articles or reports in the language and fulfill all the requirements of the workplace.
Check out the top Spanish classes in Delhi.
SpanishBOLO was started in 2016 with the motivation of bringing Indian students closer to the Latin American culture. Staying on top of what is current is extremely important at SpanishBOLO. This is why modules include updated and contemporary methods of learning, like giving students a hands-on experience of the Spanish language.
Courses on Offer
- Online Private Tutoring for Spanish
- Price: 1000 Rs/hour
- Foundation courses for IBDP and Cambridge Spanish are aimed at candidates who have recently joined Spanish in schools.
- The course aims at building the basics and exposing them to the vast Spanish-speaking world, so that they gain interest in learning and gain enough confidence in the language.
- Individual Business Spanish classes | 3 lessons per week | 8 weeks
- PRICE: 1500 Rs/hour
- Learn Spanish with individual attention.
- The classes will be customized according to your requirement, aptitude, and availability.
- Speak Spanish as Hobby 2 lessons per week | 15 weeks
- It will open up windows to the beautiful and rich Spanish-speaking world spread across the globe.
- Exam Preparation for IBDP, IGCSE, ICSE, CBSE | 5 lessons per week | 8 weeks
- Price: 1500-2500 Rs/ hour
- This intensive Spanish course aims at the students appearing for their board exams.
- It requires the student as well as the teacher to strive for the maximum output.
- Standard Spanish Language Program | 2 lessons per week | 15 weeks
- Price: 2500 Rs/hour
- This course aims at the professionals from the pharmaceutical industry, IT, International Business and Marketing, Export-Import or MNCs dealing with Spanish-speaking countries and they want to train their executives in basic communication with their Spanish-speaking clients.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Nagpur.
Recognizing the increasingly global world we live in, SpanishBOLO offers students the opportunity to learn Spanish abroad through its exchange programs, giving them an immersive experience of Spain on the artistic, cultural and traditional front, making it easier for students to access Spain to enhance their knowledge-base of Spanish.
Their partnership with FEDELE allows for greater interconnectivity between different parts of Spain, specifically Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Málaga, Salamanca, Bilbao, Valencia, Alicante, Granada, Cádiz, or any other city in Spain. This allows the students access to learning Spanish from any of the above-mentioned cities.
Check out the top Spanish classes in Mumbai.
Hanu Institute of Foreign Languages
Hanu Institute of Foreign Languages offers well-designed courses in various foreign languages like German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese. HIFL's full-fledged foreign language courses aid the students to access placement in leading corporate companies. The focus of our enterprise is to render quality education through well-arranged study modules which unfold a language in the most easy-to-learn manner.
The Institute offers online and offline class formats, ranging from intensive, regular, and weekend batches. These courses are great for individuals and offer:
- A fun, interactive, and stimulating way to learn
- A friendly atmosphere and a great way to meet people
- Extremely good value for money
- Corporate training
- Levels duration:
- A1: 45 days
- A2: 45 days
- B1: 45 days
- B2: 45 days
- C1: 45 days
- C2: 45 days
Superprof is a renowned online website that connects teachers and students who are willing to participate in the e-learning education system. All you have to do is go to the website search for online teachers in Hyderabad and make the most of the resources you have. Surf through the profiles and see which teacher is offering the best online classes on your budget.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Bengaluru.
Consult profiles of native Spanish speakers in Hyderabad and contact the tutor that fits your needs (prices, qualifications, reviews, home or online lessons). Exchange with your teacher, explain your needs and discuss availabilities. Schedule your lessons and pay them securely. The incredible Student Pass gives you unlimited access to all tutors, coaches, and masterclasses. Discover new passions with fabulous people.
On average the price of Spanish classes is ₹653 in Hyderabad.
The price of Spanish lessons will differ depending on:
- The teaching experience and qualifications of your Spanish teacher
- The location of your lessons (via webcam or the student's place)
- The frequency of your lessons and the duration of each lesson
- The goal of your classes (are you learning Spanish for fun, or perhaps you are working to get a Spanish language qualification)
Check out the best Spanish classes in Chennai.
A Spanish teacher can help you work on many things, such as:
- Beginners Spanish and learning basic phrases for your holiday
- Becoming an expert in the rules of Spanish grammar
- Speaking and pronunciation
- Writing and conjugation
- Advice to help you with your coursework
- Business-level Spanish
- Reading and comprehension
- Helping you to grow confidence in your Spanish skills.
You can discuss with your teacher what you wish to achieve from your private Spanish classes.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Kolkata.
The platform that connects tutors and students