Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, and it is the most spoken language in the Americas. It’s the official (or co-official) language in Spain, most countries in Central and South America, and several Caribbean countries.
Spanish is probably the most useful language to learn if you want to flex your language muscles on a daily basis.
Spanish is a useful language to know when doing business with Spanish or Latin American firms. It is also a great way to strengthen your resume and improve your career prospects. Multiple career paths like tourism, foreign service, translation, interpretation, language teaching, journalism, and international business proficiency in spoken and written Spanish can be valuable assets. After learning Spanish, you can work as a language specialist in the export and import industry.
Check out the top Spanish classes in India.
Considering how important Spanish language learning has become, check out this list of Spanish classes near me in Delhi. From online Spanish classes to one-on-one private Spanish lessons, this list has it all. Take your pick and enroll today!
Langma School of Languages
Langma School of Languages offers several options for students who wish to pursue a general Spanish language course in Delhi. The number of institutions offering such a course is limited in Delhi. However, if you are ready to take on the challenge to seek out the opportunity to do so, Langma School of Language will help you stand out from the crowd.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Lucknow.
Langma School of Language offers general Spanish language courses to students, corporate, and government bodies at various levels to suit their specific needs. There are both weekday and weekend classes. The learning programs are divided into 6 levels:
- Beginner (A1 & A2)
- Intermediate (B1 & B2)
- Advanced (C1 & C2)
Institute of Spanish Studies
A SIELE (International Spanish Language Evaluation Service) authorized center in India, the institute is run by qualified native and Indian Spanish teachers. The Institute of Spanish Studies India works in collaboration with the Institute of Spanish Studies Valencia, Spain.
Check out the top Spanish classes in Mumbai.
The courses offered by the Institute follow an international curriculum and guidelines like CEFR (Common European Framework for References). The examinations and syllabus have worldwide acceptance which helps students in applying for education in foreign universities or employment in any company across the globe.
- Each student is given individual attention to make them comfortable in the learning process.
- Students can learn at their own pace; the courses are customized according to their requirements.
- Classes are designed in small groups (groups of 8-10 students).
- Professional teaching materials, including audio and video lessons, are used for listening comprehension.
- Spanish culture, history, and civilization are also taught for a better understanding of the language.
- The progress of students is monitored through regular tests.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Madurai.
Spanish Language Courses
- Spanish for Young Learners is a course specially designed for children of the age group between 5 years and 12 years. This has a predefined syllabus and the course materials have been selected after very careful and thorough research. The SYL course is currently offered in both online and classroom coaching modes.
- Elementary Level Spanish courses equip you with sufficient linguistic ability for understanding a basic range of the commonly simple and immediate relevance of expressions used in the Spanish-speaking world (basic, personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Intermediate Level Spanish courses equip you with sufficient linguistic ability for understanding and responding appropriately in most day-to-day situations and for expressing desires and needs on an intermediate level.
- Advanced Level Spanish courses give you the necessary linguistic competence to integrate into situations requiring an advanced use of the language and knowledge of the cultural customs embedded within it.
School of Spanish
The School of Spanish has a talented team of dedicated teachers ready to impart the innumerable benefits of studying a foreign language. The School offers cultural training through native and non-native Spanish-speaking instructors.
The School of Spanish in Delhi utilizes a communicative way of teaching. Their main goal is to improve the student’s communication abilities through an impulsive and creative utilization of the Spanish language in real-life situations.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Bengaluru.
Intensive Advanced Diploma Course in Spanish Language and Literature
- Present Indefinite, Continuous, Perfect
- Imperatives, Positive & Negative
- Near Future
- Articles & Prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, etc
- Verbs Conjugations-Word Power-Speaking-Writing-Listening
- Language Accent and Expressions
- Present, Past, Future Tenses
- All imperatives
- Present and Past Subjunctives
- All types of Spanish expressions
- Translation Practices, both English to Spanish as well as Spanish to English
- Regular speaking practices with different topics, at times, group discussions and personal speaking practices
- Language Accent and Expressions
- Industry Knowledge and where you can work after learning Spanish
- Plenty of Spanish and Latin American culture and literature
- Practical industry training with industry experts
Check out the best Spanish classes in Nagpur.
A1-A2 Certificate Course
- Ample Practice Sessions
- Flexible Schedule & Timings
- Translation Services
- Corporate Training
B1-B2 Certificate Course
- Assignments at the end of every session
- Qualified & experienced Spanish Teachers
- Advanced listening and conversation skills
Spanish Spoken Courses
- Storytelling activities to help develop listening skills
- Telephonic interviews to help build telephonic Spanish speaking skills
- Present, future, and past tenses with the use of subjunctives
Check out the best Spanish classes in Chennai.
The School also offers a specialized DELE Preparation Course, as well as a SIELE Preparation Course.
Fluent Fast Academy
Students can learn Spanish in Delhi by joining online and offline mode classes at this top-rated language coaching center. The offline classes organized at the exam center are well equipped and have all the resources you need during Spanish Classes in Delhi.
Level Based Online Spanish Spoken Classes in Delhi & Classroom Training
The Spanish Spoken Classes in Delhi cover different levels of learning this language. Students without any previous knowledge of Spanish can start from the beginner level. They can also start from intermediate as well as advanced levels.
B1 Level Spanish Course
The Spanish Course B1 level is specially designed for students who wish to achieve an intermediate level of knowledge in the Spanish language. This will include the grammar of Spanish, helping you to frame sentences with the topics like:
Once students complete the B1 level of Spanish, they can frame questions, make statements, and present their opinions in the Spanish language.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Kolkata.
Advanced Intensive Diploma
- A1 Level: At this level, students will understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- A2 level: Students at this level can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance. They can also communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- B1 Level: At this level, students can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- B2 Level: At this level, students can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in your field of specialization.
The Instituto Cervantes is a public institution founded in 1991 by the Government of Spain, with the aim of promoting Spanish language teaching, and fostering knowledge of Spanish and Hispanic American culture. Currently, the Institute has 78 centers located in 44 countries. Its main headquarters are in Madrid and in Alcalá de Henares, the birthplace of Miguel de Cervantes.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Pune.
The Instituto Cervantes in New Delhi is located in the heart of India’s capital, right next to Connaught Place. Studying Spanish at the Institute offers the opportunity to experience and become familiar with the broad range of Spanish-speaking cultures. Students are welcome to participate in the cultural activities regularly held at and organized by the Institute. Moreover, students have access to the Institute's library, which offers a broad selection of Spanish and Hispanic American literature, films, magazines, and newspapers from the Spanish-speaking world.
The Institute is currently adapting its courses to be consistent with the levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The CEFR divides language learners into three large categories which, in turn, are subdivided into six levels:
- Basic User
- A1 (Breakthrough)
- A2 (Waystage)
- Independent User
- B1 (Threshold)
- B2 (Vantage)
- Proficient User
- C1 (Effective Operational Proficiency
- C2 (Mastery)
Check out the best Spanish classes in Hyderabad.
Comprised of both native and non-native speakers, the teaching staff at the Institute is specialized in modern techniques for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. All the faculty members take courses designed to perfect their skills on a yearly basis, so as to ensure quality service.
The Instituto Cervantes has its own syllabus which establishes the appropriate foundations for the teaching of universal, well-spoken Spanish while respecting the variety found among the diverse Spanish-speaking communities. Teaching is done in a flexible manner, with the aid of the most up-to-date technology.
The platform that connects tutors and students