Studying a foreign tongue can improve your life in so many ways. The compelling reasons to learn a new language are apparent. Immigration, study abroad, travel, cultural aspect, the pursuit of long-forgotten hobbies, and jobs involving languages are intrinsic motivations.
The world is becoming more and more connected. The demand for Spanish specialists in India is growing. Your ability to read, write, listen, and speak Spanish can open a world of possibilities in various industries across the globe.
Check out the top Spanish classes in India.
Spanish Lessons to Improve Career Prospects
There are plenty of good reasons to learn Spanish. One such incentive is a rise in job openings! Proficiency in Spanish is beneficial nearly almost everywhere and helps you advance.
If you speak Spanish, you can pick several career avenues like teaching, tourism, translation, interpretation, international business, journalism, foreign service, and many more. Check out these domains where Spanish will be a valuable asset.
- Interpreter/ Translator
- Customer service representative
- Sales professional
- Medical professional
- Law enforcement professional
- Social worker
- Administrative assistant/ Receptionist
- Teller/ Personal banker
Now, let's find out what the best options are in offline and online Spanish classes in Bengaluru.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Lucknow.
inlingua is the world’s leading language training organization with 300 centers in 35 countries teaching over 20 different languages for the last 50 years. inlingua materials and methodology are time-tested and proven successful across the world! inlingua institution prepares you for international language certifications. Spanish is used by many emerging economies for communication. It is one of the official languages of international organizations like the UN, WTO, FIFA, UNESCO, and Interpol.
Spanish Language Levels
- Level A1 - Breakthrough: Understand and use familiar, everyday expressions, and very simple sentences, which relate to the satisfying of concrete needs.
- Level A2 - Waystage: Understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances.
- Level B1.1/B1.2 - Threshold: Understand the main points when clear, standard language is used and the focus is on familiar topics associated with work, school, leisure time, etc.
- Level B2.1/B2.2 - Vantage: Understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics.
- Level C1 - Effective Operational Proficiency: Understand a wide range of challenging, longer texts, and grasp implicit meanings.
- Level C2 - Mastery: Effortlessly understand practically everything they read or hear; summarize information from various written and spoken sources, logically recounting the reasons and explanations.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Madurai.
The inlingua Spanish learning programs prepare you for the following exams:
- inlingua International Exams
- DELE Exams (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera conducted by Instituto Cervantes)
Henry Harvin Language Academy
Spanish language training by Henry Harvin aims to enhance the interpersonal skills of the candidates. This course has been designed and formulated to equip the learners with excellent knowledge of the Spanish Language at the intermediate levels. The Training Program is divided into the following levels:
- A1- The Beginners Level: Gain a basic understanding of basic phrases and the most common expressions used in the Spanish-speaking world.
- A2- The Upper Beginners Level: Gain a better understanding of the types of sentences and expressions related to relevant areas; learn to communicate in a simple exchange of information.
- B1- The intermediate Level: Develop necessary language skills like writing, reading, and listening; gain skills to structure sentences in the Spanish language.
- B2- The Upper Intermediate Level: Gain knowledge to create long speeches in Spanish and smoothly explain complex thoughts.
- C1- The Advanced Level: Gain knowledge of long texts and identify the meaning of texts; express ideas fluently and use the Spanish language in a flexible and effective manner.
- C2- The Upper Advanced Level: Understand everything heard and read at ease; summarize information from different sources.
Check out the top Spanish classes in Delhi.
- Training: Two-way Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions
- A1: 56+ hours
- A2: 56+ hours
- B1: 66+ hours
- B2: 66+ hours
- C1: 66+ hours
- C2: 66+ hours
- Projects: Facility to undergo projects in Spanish Language and implementation
- Internship: Internship assistance to gain practical experience in the learning
- Certification: Certification of Spanish Language Training Course from Henry Harvin®
- Placement: 100% placement guarantee support for 1 year following successful completion of the course
- E-Learning Access to abundant tools and Techniques, video content, assessments, and more
- Bootcamps: Regular bootcamps spread over 12 months
- Hackathons: Free access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions
- Membership: 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Language Academy for the Spanish Language Training Course
Check out the best Spanish classes in Nagpur.
Learn the world’s most popular language at Speaking India’s Spanish Classes in Bangalore. These Spanish Classes in Bangalore have both Indian and Spanish native speakers who are highly experienced in training.
Speaking India’s Spanish Classes in Bangalore use immersive language learning techniques and teaching methodology crafted by experienced experts who are not just Spanish language experts but also have a lot of cultural experience.
The institute offers interactive and engaging learning sessions. The course combines reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary, and phonetics. Students can gain access to curated study materials, classroom training with personalized attention, audio-video sessions in the classroom, assessments/mock tests, and a Certificate of Completion.
Level A1 (Beginner Level)
Level A1 or the Beginner level is aimed at learners who are newbies to the Spanish language with almost zero prior exposure to it. At this level, students will learn to interact in a simple manner, talk about themselves and their surroundings, and introduce themselves to others. They can also construct simple sentences and ask questions about their immediate surroundings.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Chennai.
Level A2 (Elementary)
At the end of Level A2, students handle basic daily situations like local shop visits or bank visits. They can engage in simple discussions about their life, surroundings, hobbies, friends, etc., and understand frequently used expressions related to these common topics.
Level B1 (Intermediate)
At the end of Level B1, students understand, interact, and be well understood in a variety of situations like talking about a problem, asking for explanations, giving and taking opinions, and talking about the past and future. At this level, students can understand clear and coherent texts about the topics they are familiar with, as well as write about these topics.
Level B2 (Advanced)
At the end of Level B2, students would have gained proficiency in talking, explaining, and defending their opinions during a debate, to present and speculate a certain situation, and talking about the advantages and disadvantages of a particular situation. They can converse naturally and fluently with native speakers. This level prepares students to understand and comprehend complex texts that deal with both abstract and practical issues.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Kolkata.
Level C1 (Superior)
At the end of Level C1, students would have proficiency in fluent and precise communication. They will be able to communicate in different environments i.e social, formal, informal, etc. using proper articulation. They would also be able to write clear and detailed texts on different topics in varying degrees of complexity.
Level C2 (master)
The highest level of proficiency in a foreign language is the C2 level. At this level, students can easily comprehend anything and everything that they read or hear. They can collect information from different sources, understand it, and then present them in a coherent manner if required. They can understand the straight as well as the underlying and subtle meanings in statements and discussions.
Elan Academy is an EdTech Startup founded in 2017 with the aim of using the most advanced technologies to provide affordable professional courses to aspirants globally. Through a team of highly qualified professionals and the community, the Academy seeks to empower students to advance their education and career.
Check out the best Spanish classes in Pune.
Check out the top Spanish classes in Mumbai.
The Academy offers Spanish language courses across different levels of learning:
- Spanish for Class IX
- Spanish for IGCSE Students / IB – Fast
- Spanish A1
- Spanish A2
- Spanish B1
- Spanish B2
- Spanish C1
- Spanish C2
- Spanish For School Students Class X
- Spanish for Kids
- Spanish for IB Board Students
- Spanish for CBSE Students
Check out the best Spanish classes in Hyderabad.
UrbanPro helps you find the best Spanish language tutors and institutes that have been reviewed and trusted by thousands of students. Overall, there are approximately 241 Spanish language tutors and 103 institutes available in Bangalore.
The average fee for Spanish language classes in Bangalore is Rs. 200 - 500 per month. Some of the most famous Spanish tutors and institutes are available in top localities including Marathahalli, J P Nagar, and Bannerghatta Main Road.
The platform that connects tutors and students