The only thing chess players have in common is chess. - Lodewijk Prins
In today’s world, especially in 2021, the majority of the students and parents are looking for online options for all sorts of hobby and activity classes. This is a necessity to keep themselves or their children mentally engaged in online courses in classes, without risking the spread of COVID-19. Now, as the concept of online classes is widely accepted today, online teachers are now looking into conducting private lessons instead of group setup.
For subject classes, this might be relatively tougher to implement. However, for anyone who is teaching chess lessons online today, looking into the benefits of chess private classes is a good opportunity to practise more and become better while teaching. Let us look at some benefits of chess private classes for students below.
Better Focus And Attention
In the majority of chess lessons online, it is difficult for the teacher to focus on each student individually, giving the students the option of being laid-back about the chess lessons. However, with private chess classes, students will receive complete attention from the teacher, forcing them to increase their attention span and focus in the chess course and making them better chess players in the future.
Another important advantage of chess private classes is that the chess teacher or chess coach plans the blueprint of the succeeding lessons keeping in mind your level of expertise and knowledge. This customisation is not an option when group chess classes are conducted. Moreover, the goals and targets of the chess coach will be dependent on your ability to grasp chess strategy and tactic knowledge, making it more favourable for you as you go ahead.
As the only student in the class will be you, it will be less pressurising for you to mug up or skim through the chess lessons. It is important to ensure self-paced learning for courses like chess as it requires dedication, time and proper focus to become a professional chess player. Thus, chess private classes are highly beneficial, especially for beginners level chess students and enthusiasts.
Lastly, one of the topmost advantages of private classes is that you have the convenience and flexibility to decide the direction of the chess class. Additionally, as you are the only student in the class, you have the opportunity to build better student-teacher relationships which would otherwise be impossible in a group setting. This in turn helps students perform better, learn faster and be more confident in themselves.
Why Choose An Online Chess Teacher?
The popularity of chess classes online is at its peak, with its demand crossing new heights with every passing day. But, along with this increased demand, the requirement for an online chess teacher is also rising. Some of the top benefits of an online chess teacher are mentioned below:
- The first benefit of an online class teacher is that it is highly convenient to study from the comfort of your home with professional and expert chess coaches.
- The second benefit of an online teacher for chess courses is that it is better for building improved connections with peers and student teacher relationships as there is more freedom and attention involved.
- As the classes are conducted online, the online chess teacher gives students more critical thinking space and ample time to learn and level up to their goals.
- As opposed to traditional classrooms, the online chess teacher does not take up most of your time for classes. This increases the time flexibility and management scope available to the students.
- Lastly, as the demand is high, the choice for students is filled with multiple options, giving them time to think and pick the right chess teacher online.
How To Plan a Chess Strategy?
The main deciding factor that decides your victory or loss in a chess game is how well you think and plan your chess strategy for the game. A chess strategy is nothing but a club of ideas that you experiment with throughout your learning experience of chess and then plan out your pawn structure effectively, to keep your king safe. Garry Kasparov, the chess grandmaster himself highlighted some important pointers to remember while planning your next chess game strategy and some of them are mentioned below.
- Before you begin with your chess game, you need to ensure you know the value of each of the pieces on the black and white chessboard to strategize the movement and development of each individually.
- Another pointer to effectively plan your next chess strategy is to learn from your previous games with the help of in-depth analysis of each and focusing on improving them efficiently.
- Now, another important aspect of a successful chess strategy is building it on the basis of the weaknesses of your opponent and the loopholes in his game plan.
- You need to ensure that while your focus in the opening phase of the game is piece development, you also need to think and trade the right pieces of the opponent to keep the game in your favour.
- Lastly, in order to make a successful chess strategy, you should spend time learning the skill of pattern development by solving tactical puzzle games to sharpen your observation skills and intuitive thinking.
Top Opening Rules Of Chess
The game of chess is unique in its true sense as it requires both analytical thinkings as well as critical and logic-based strategy building to win the game. However, just as important it is to strengthen your chess knowledge through chess books and other resources, it is also important to focus on the game on the basis of the weightage each aspect holds.
Now, the opening been the first introduction with the open end, some top opening rules of chess include the following-
- All top chess masters and grandmasters swear by this rule that the opening act in the game should always focus on the development of all the pieces on the board. Now, another opening role to keep in mind while planning the move for each of the peace is do not to move the pawn around too much.
- Next, another piece to keep behind and not move to the centre in the first few opening moves is the Queen as it is the direct protector of the king.
- The next rule in chess is to cast the king as early as possible once the other pieces are well in place in the middle of the chessboard.
- Another key opening role is to always move the knight piece before the bishop.
- Lastly, when you are developing the pieces one by one, you need to ensure you do not move one singular piece two times in a row to avoid sudden attention to your game from the opponent.
How To Find A Chess Teacher Online In 2021?
After discussing all the chess classes and the different concepts each of the best chess lessons contain, it is also important to find the right chess teacher or chess tutor to learn chess and play chess like online chess professionals. But the real question is, how to find a chess teacher online in 2021? Some potential options are mentioned below-
The most effective medium to find an online chess teacher for yourself or your child is through internet explorer. With the ease of the internet at any given point of the day or time, it is now easier for anyone who is looking for a chess tutor, not only within the country but also globally like London webcam lead chess classes online by experienced chess coaches, New York chess tutors, etc. to find the right teacher.
One such convenient and quick platform is Superprof that provides an interactive base for chess teachers and students to come together and start the process to learn and play chess like a pro. It is highly user friendly and consists of job profiles from all over the world which can be explored with just one click.
Networking and Family
Another medium to find a chess teacher online is through contacts. If not your immediate family, your extended family or friends might be chess experts or know someone who is willing to take chess classes online.
All you need to do is focus on teacher years experience and finalise one to conduct webcam chess lessons for you from the convenience of your home. The game of chess is years old and so there will definitely be someone you know who can train you with chess tactics to make you a successful chess player in the future.
To conclude, there is no one reason to not get on board to learn chess as soon as you can as there are multiple benefits of being a chess player or chess tutor. With a few sessions with chess teachers alone, you can prepare strategies for the game concerning the pieces on the board like knights, bishops, rooks, pawns, etc.
So, do not think twice and start researching for chess courses around you and choose the chess level course that fits your goal and get going. It will not only open up opportunities for you to become a chess master, but chess lessons will also make you a more analytical and logical thinker. Go on Superprof today and start your chess journey to success.