- Teaching Physics in India
- Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Delhi
- Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Mumbai
- Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Chennai
- Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Kolkata
- Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Bengaluru
Hailed as the 'Knowledge of nature', Physics is one of the oldest fields of scientific inquiries. It includes many sub-disciplines under its vast purview such as Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics, Astronomy, Cosmology, etc. An education degree (e.g. doctoral degree) in physical science or research specialization in any of these branches is considered an intellectual triumph!
Physics is in everything we do in our daily lives.
The importance of Physics can be summed up with a few relevant examples.
- The theories of Physics are the guiding principles behind airplanes, cars, motorbikes, solar panels, computers, light bulbs, digital cameras, grocery, laser scanners and many more items of our daily living.
- We use the basic quantities and units of measurement, as defined by Physics, to carry out mundane activities daily, such as velocity, electric field, and kinetic energy.
- Physics is also the study of the relation between fundamentally measurable quantities such as Newton’s laws of motion, special relativity, and conservation of energy.
Teaching Physics in India
Teacher education is taken very seriously in India, with recent changes being drafted in keeping in mind the needs of the time, as well as the learning goals of the society as a whole. Whether you are an aspiring Physics professor or a Physics home tutor, the best Physics teacher in town is usually one who combines educational qualifications (Physics major or doctoral degree), teaching experience, teaching certification/ teaching licenses, high professional standards and a lot of passion towards the job.
Education services are soaring in India.
For teaching Physics, one must be familiar with the curriculum of the Board of education first. School teachers in secondary education usually go through degree programs in elementary education. They must also display the necessary teaching skills and teaching experience (preferably) in order to teach high school Physics.
Prospective physics teachers can opt for a teacher certification course such as B.Ed/ B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education) or M.Ed (Master of Education). The curriculum for the latter includes advanced techniques of pedagogy and instructional design. On successful completion of coursework, the students become eligible to receive licensure or certification in their respective states in which the program is located.
Some of the teachers training courses in India are:
- Basic Teacher Certificate Course
- Elementary Teacher Education Course
- Master of Education Course
- Diploma in Education Course
- Junior Basic Training Course
- Primary Teachers Training Course
- Junior Teacher's Training Certificate Courses
- Physical Teacher Training Courses
- B.Ed Course.
The teaching profession is a noble one and educational organizations stress the quality of teacher and teacher education before hiring them for a teaching position. You don't have to be an aspiring physicist to take help from a private science teacher in order to confidently know your Feynman from your Alfred Nobel. Individualized attention is of great advantage to any student. And, sometimes, you deserve it too!
Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Delhi
The principles of Physics surround us in daily life. Therefore, you must study it as part of your secondary education and postsecondary education, even if you don't like it!
High school Physics teachers come with a degree in education and with sufficient knowledge in their content area to help you calm your nerves on the eve of your exams.
Now, you can easily comprehend the complex fundamentals of Physics such as statistical physics or the theory of relativity with these great choices in Physics coaching and online Physics classes that are available in Delhi.
Interactive Physics aims to instill confidence in students to excel in any kind of competitive or school level examination by resting on the pillars of excellence, innovation, and commitment. Their training in Physics offers:
- Systematic Theory PMT
- Regular testing
- Regular assignments
- Doubt removal sessions
- Practice materials
- Reading room facility
Equipped with an eminent and experienced faculty and highly committed support staff, this reputed Physics coaching institute applies rigorous testing techniques, supported by well-researched study materials.
Physics Learning Courses
These courses help students with challenging concepts of Physics such as how to work with numerical. Students often find the language in their NCERT textbooks to be difficult to comprehend. Therefore, it helps to have proper guidance in Physics tutoring so as to develop better clarity of concepts. The courses of Physics on offer at the learning institute include:
- I-XII Physics
- IIT-JEE Main and Advanced
Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Mumbai
The responsibilities of a Physics teacher or a private Physics instructor include lesson preparation and the grading of class assignments, examinations, and Physics laboratory exercises. Check out the best options in private Physics tuitions in Mumbai.
Prof Ravi Physics Tuition
This is one of the leading lights in Physics tuition in Mumbai. With comprehensive study materials, regular test and assignments, interactive teaching and personal attention from best-in-class faculty, the regular class schedule include 3 to 4 lectures a week that focuses extensively on solving doubts of students. The courses on offer include specialized classes in:
- NEET: For Medical / Paramedical aspirants 2-year classroom coaching.
- NEET (Amplifier Batch): For Medical aspirants special 1-year classroom coaching for students reappearing for NEET.
- JEE: For NIT'S & other centrally funded institutes 2-year classroom coaching.
- Online Test Series: For Medical/Paramedical/Engineering aspirants who wish to have access to our test remotely.
- XI & XII: For students interested in pure sciences & architecture.
- MH-CET: For state-run engineering colleges 2 Year Classroom Coaching.
Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Chennai
Science education, especially for subjects like Physics, is a job that involves a great amount of responsibility. Becoming a teacher of Physics is not an easy task. In Chennai, one would be able to find some really exceptional Physics instructors owing to the city's rich educational heritage.
This is a completely online tutoring portal for Physics students across various learning spectra, including IIT-JEE, CBSE, and NEET. Aha Guru aims to provide complete clarity of concepts, whether it is Newton's laws of motion, the quantum mechanics of Feynman or the theory of relativity, through the unique problem-solving techniques developed by their in-house teaching experts.
Courses on Offer
- Full One Year Online Courses (4 hr per week): Includes 200 video lectures, 750 solved video examples, 1000 practice questions.
- Mentored Learning Program (6 hr per week): Includes 40 printed workbooks and study materials, 200 video lectures, 750 solved video examples, 1000 practice questions, 20 topic tests, 4 revision tests with live online test discussion with expert teachers and a personal mentor to guide students and clear their doubts.
- Live Virtual Online Classes (8 hr per week): Includes live Interactive Class by expert teachers, 40 printed workbooks and study materials, 200 video lectures, 750 solved video examples, 1000 practice questions, 20 topic tests, 4 revision tests with live online test discussion with expert teachers and a personal mentor to guide students and clear their doubts.
Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Kolkata
A number of pedagogically skilled and academically qualified Physics tutors are offering their expertise in Physics across Kolkata to students of different age groups. Nowadays, with the help of the Internet and online tutor platforms, it has become very easy to find the ideal Physics tutors who meet your learning requirements in your locality.
Ritwik Sir Physics Classes
This is rated as one of the leading Physics coaching institutes in the city, offering educational guidance for a successful future for students. Established in 2007, the institute imparts Physics group lessons spanning basic school level courses to 10+2 Boards, as well as WBJEE/NEET/JEE (main) and other competitive exams. It conducts regular test series and mock test programs, both online and offline.
The Physics education courses on offer here follow time-honored teaching methods, across various curricula. Trust the faculty to prepare and guide you on a plethora of education programs in your particular Board of education or degree programs (for example, Baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate science education).
Find the Best Online Physics Tutor or Private Physics Teacher in Bengaluru
There are options to learn Physics in a one-on-one setting or in a group. Thanks to online technology, even online Physics lessons are easily available to students. In fact, it is not far from the truth that Bengaluru has some of the best Physics teachers and Physics professors in the country. This is advantageous for students who want to improve their grades in school or at the college level by learning from the very best!
Teachers registered with this online learning platform offer personalized teaching and individual attention with easy-to-use learning tools. The teaching sessions are live and interactive and cater to students of all age groups, from grade 6 onwards, across different education boards such as CBSE, ICSE, and state-level boards.
Online tutor platforms often serve as the best meeting grounds for the brightest minds.
Physics experts and student counselors with Vedantu offer customized study plans based on individual students' requirements. The Vedantu faculty comprises alumni from prestigious educational institutes such as IIT, IIM, and M. Tech graduates. Vedantu offers specialized courses for students preparing for the IIT-JEE exam, school olympiads, and the National Talent Search Exam (NTSE).
Whether you need help with individual chapters like rotational and simple harmonic motion, kinematics, or specialized programs for NEET preparation, Physics tuitions in India have all the right solutions no matter where you are located!