Choosing law as a career is a great option. It is a challenging field that involves deep studying and pinpoints its application of it. This profession demands not only knowledge but other skills, such as oratory power and presence of mind.
Lawyers are respected in society, like doctors and engineers, who have an impact on society. But, studying law can become very monotonous and boring at one point in life. So, a law teacher is required to avoid such and serve various purposes, which are discussed below-
The life of law students may become bland after a year or two. College can become very hectic with exams, assignment deadlines, and moot court practices. A private tutor required to make the learning process fun and efficient.
- To clear concept and understanding of the subject, private law tuition can be very helpful. One can clear doubts as required without hesitation.
- Law teaching involves sharing experiences while making the students understand. This helps the student to grasp better.
- One-to-one teaching can make the student more attentive. From school days, this form of teaching has been an efficient practice. Doubt clearing can be done without hesitation.
- A student can score higher grades with the help of tutors. They can revise and clear their queries before an exam from their tutor.
- Proper revision is done after college so that the concepts get etched on the mind.
- It builds up confidence through easy interacting sessions.
Since the law is not an easy subject, one must find dedication towards becoming a law practitioner. In addition to that, there are other career options as well. Let us go through them.
Scopes as a Law Professor
One of the career options in law is to become a professor. A law professor has got a lot of scopes. One can explore a lot in their legal career. Teaching is a very wholesome profession and one can learn from it. Also, this job helps one to have a broad experience, which includes:
- Teaching in an outstanding college in the city.
- Working as a private tutor after returning from the job.
- Work as a legal adviser for business firms.
- Pursue higher education while teaching, like LLM.
- Law teacher jobs can help improve existing skills and learn new ones in legal matters.
It is indeed one of the finest jobs that one can have. With time, one can work on multiple platforms. Apart from a permanent job, which is working as a teacher in an outstanding college, one can work as a private tutor when they are free. This is like freelancing which helps them to -
- interact with students near them
- improve their teaching skills a lot
- It will help them add an extra point to their resume
Important Details for Law Student
After completing secondary school, choosing law as a career can be a roller-coaster ride. It comprises five years course program which involves three years of B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com along with 2 years of the L.L.B. program.
Timeline of the Course and Struggle of Law Students
In between the courses there involves training programs, moot (trial) courts, and internship programs. After that, 2 years of L.L.M. course is there which involves mainly specialization. How is the life of a student is in reality, let’s see?
- One needs to read a lot in this 5-year to the 7-year course and also after that. Extensive reading is important to grasp the knowledge of the subject. Updated privacy and policy and law economics of reputed companies need to be known by a lawyer. It helps a lawyer to make changes if required in the policy of a company.
- Focussing on the small things is a lawyer’s forte. Criminology law teachers train students for such. Learning each law by heart along with using it for or against evidence is a very important thing to win a case.
- A law student gets into competition from the very first year. This hampers their learning process. Knocking into internships and training programs from the initial days doesn’t mean one will have a successful career. Dedicated study timing along with practical skills will let one achieve greater heights. This competition can be an unhealthy one. So, students must focus on themselves rather than outshining others.
- Ignoring politics law or business studies is not an option. Both are core subjects, so one must read them thoroughly. These are two of the basic subjects and the knowledge gained from them can be applied to many legal cases in the future.
- Scoring good marks helps one to get hired by many companies during placement. A company lawyer gets hired on the basis of merit and some practical skills. It also increases the opportunity to get admission with a scholarship in a reputed college.
- Participating in moot court competitions is important. It boosts up confidence very much. Moreover, it improves speaking skills, analyzing power, and presentation skills. All these are very important in the reality. There are inter-college or intra-college competitions that provide such opportunities to explore. Participating in it is important rather than winning.
Where to Find Online Law Classes in Bangalore?
Finding law classes in Bangalore can be a bit hectic. The city is quite diverse with many institutes and colleges of varied streams. Getting a business law teacher or a teacher in law economics can be difficult.
Being the Garden City of India and the Silicon Valley of India, technical tutors are available in plenty. But, there are some online platforms that provide a temporary teacher for law.
Urban Pro is one of the leading platforms to find law tuitions for L.L.B. One can filter out the area and find the best one. The teachers are highly qualified with specialization.
Tutors also can update their profiles and get noticed by required students. HomeTutors.in is also another platform where teachers come to the student’s houses and provide lessons.
Superprof is a common platform for the students and the teachers. The law student can easily locate a law teacher or professional who is available to provide private tuitions both online and offline. You can hire a private tutor to help you with the lesson.
Opting for law classes is not a luxury or an unnecessary investment. In fact, it is a necessity and one of the best investments. Students get guidance from the teachers who are best on the field. Both students and teachers make learning fun and interacting. Hiring a law teacher from the first year is crucial.
How to Find Law Teacher in Bangalore?
Have you ever questioned, “how to find law teacher in Bangalore?” Bangalore is one of the big cities in India with top-notch urbanization. It comprises people not only from Karnataka but all over India. So, a city with such diversification includes professionals from various fields.
There are esteemed law colleges in Bangalore, such as Visvewarapura College of Law or BMS College of Law that have the best law teachers. Politics law teachers are there in these colleges who are well qualified with years of experience.
Students and teachers are both benefitted, as there is no convenience fee included. Also, time management becomes easy as both are usually in-home, so both can schedule their classes with ease.
Tips to Become a Law Tutor In India
The respect a teacher gets from their students and the entire society is immense. Being a teacher in law can earn respect and money. If one loves teaching, then one should not hesitate at all. After pursuing L.L.M. one may get opt to work at universities and colleges. But upgrading one’s teaching skill can improve if one gets involved in one-to-one teaching. This brings the best from the teacher.
- Open profiles on every platform which brings tutors and students in contact. UrbanPro, Hometutors, Tutor Bureau, and TeachersOn are some known platforms.
- Highlight the educational qualification, current working status, years of experience, and other required skills.
- After college timing, take the slots which are feasible for both parties.
- Make topics interesting through the use of graphics. It helps to clear the concept and make the sessions interesting.
- Classes should be interactive so that students can share their doubts easily. Clearing doubts will make an easy understanding of the subject.
- Arrange for extra classes prior to examinations. This will help in the revision of the subject on a regular basis.
- Help students with their assignments and moot courts, this will help them to learn new skills and score better.
- Motivating students is important. Do not discourage them from getting lower grades. Help them to improvise on their weaker areas with time.
The platform that connects tutors and students