A programmer is a person who fixes a problem that you don't know you have, in a way you don't undertsand.
While HTML pages are useful to display static content, for example, an image, most web pages today are rarely static. You will observe a lot of dynamic content on any web page you visit. For example, you will have one or the other from the following list:
- Interactive images.
- Menu options.
- Dynamic forms.
Invocation of Function
- Event occurrence: for example, the click of a button.
- Self-invocation: you can write codes to automatically invoke a function.
When an identifier cannot be reassigned, it is denoted or represented by the term const. A const object can have mutable properties, unlike immutable datatypes. An example of an immutable data type is immutable.js.
- Class expressions: This is one of the methods of defining a class in ECMAScript 2015. Class expressions may or may not carry a name.
- Class declarations: This type of class uses a prototype-based inheritance to create a new class with a given name.
Benefits of Being a Client-Side Language
Easy Scripting Language
Fast End-User Experience
Extended Web Page Functionality
Event-Based Programming Language
Procedural Programming Capabilities
- The Window Object.
- HTML Frames.
- Web Developer.
- Web Content Developer.
- Business Consultant.
- Web Innovation Specialist.
Find IT security courses here on Superprof.
The platform that connects tutors and students