In fifteen years we will be teaching programming just like reading and writing, and wondering why we didn't do it sooner. - Mark Zuckerberg
With the advancements made in the field of technology, programming languages have become an essential skill for individuals of all ages. Irrespective of whether you are a professional in the computer domain or otherwise, working knowledge of coding language is essential.
List of Coding Languages
There are many programming languages courses available online. However, you might be wondering which programming or coding language will be useful for you to learn. There are a few important computer languages that are most useful to know. The top ones include:
- Introduction to HTML and CSS.
- C and C++.
If you are well versed in these programming languages, then coding becomes easy. So, what are the other computer programming languages that you can learn?
Benefits of HTML Tutorials to Enhance Programming Skills
Any computer programmer will have to start by learning HTML as the first element of computing language that you will be taught. You can use HTML in a variety of computer applications. An HTML document is used to create tags to classify data on a web page. This way, it is essentially the backbone of computer programming language.
HTML is short for HyperText Markup Language. All web pages use HTML as the standard markup language. Using a series of elements, an HTML commands the web browser to display the content in a certain structure. So, essentially, HTML acts as the brain behind the matter. When you look at a web page, you see a definite structure, thanks to the tags created by HTML commands.
HTML may appear to be complex, but it is a rather simple computer language that anyone can learn. Learning a new skill may be tricky, but with the right start and support, it can become quite an easy task. But first, you need to familiarize yourself with the basic elements of HTML and its use.
Computer programming languages like HTML and CSS have a wide scope in terms of their application and career prospects. Start early with free online courses, if you look forward to becoming experts in this field. You can always refer your queries to the team of expert tutors at Superprof, who can help you build clarity on the subject before you decide to take the plunge.
While HTML pages are useful to display static content, for example, an image, most web pages today are rarely static. You will observe a lot of dynamic content on any web page you visit. For example, you will have one or the other from the following list:
- Interactive images.
- Menu options.
- Dynamic forms.
C++ Tutorials to Boost Your Computing Skills
Computer programming and scripting languages are invaluable 21st-century skills. You must keep updating your repertoire of computer languages and programs. Otherwise, you run the risk of your computing memory fading away, leaving you redundant in the digital and professional world.
C++ is a very popular programming language used to design and write computer programs. Despite being an old player in the game, this programming language has significantly surpassed other languages through the constant reinvention of its uses and applications in designing a computer program.
Bjarne Stroustrup developed this mid-level computing language at Bell Labs in 1979. C++ is equipped with features of other high-end and low-level languages. It is an evolved version of C and is supported by an array of platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, etc.
Key Features of C++
As a programming language, C++ has some important functions and features:
- It uses static typing. This means that C++ performs type checking during compile time, rather than run time.
- It is a compiled language, which is implemented by compilers, and not interpreters. The former are translators concerned with generating machine code from source code, while the latter executes a source code in a sequential manner without any pre-runtime translation.
- It can be applied across any application domain. This makes it a general-purpose programming language, without niche option for any specific domain. This puts it in sharp contrast to a DSL or Domain Specific Language, which is a specialized language for a specific application domain.
- C++ is case-sensitive. This means that the identifiers, keywords, etc. will be interpreted differently depending upon the use of cases.
- C++ is marked by insignificant positioning of program text characters. This feature is called free form programming language.
- C++ is a procedural programming language. Its programs can be put into a structure using reusable procedures. For example, it can use subroutines or functions in its programs.
- C++ is object-oriented, which means that it contains data in the form of attributes. C++ codes appear in the form of procedures, which are also called methods.
- C++ uses generic programming. In this type of programming, you have to write algorithms in the form of types, which are instantiated later based on specific types that are provided as parameters.
If you want to get ahead in your learning and expertise, and also engage in some self-learning, you can enroll in any of these C++ courses for beginners:
- Beginning C++ Programming.
- C++ Tutorial for Beginners.
- Flappy Bird Clone- The Complete SFML C++ Game Course.
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures in C++.
- C, C++, Python, and Ruby Programming.
Benefits of Programming Languages Course
Considering the great expanse of the world of coding and computer programming languages, it is definitely a great career choice as well. Consider the following benefits of learning how to code:
- Professional coders are some of the most sought-after computer professionals in the world. Their expertise is wanted both in businesses and in the teaching domain.
- There is a growing demand for coding-related jobs across the whole world. With businesses shifting to online platforms, and schools gradually realizing the importance of coding skills, there is a marked increase in the demand for coding experts across domains.
- Solve real-world problems with technology. Coding allows you to provide remote solutions to complex problems ranging from national defense to kids' games.
- As a coder, you can offer your skills across businesses. This increases your earning potential as well as time for socializing.
So, wait no more. Enroll today in a coding course for beginners and let your career soar to new heights of success.
The platform that connects tutors and students