Around 7139 languages are spoken by people across the world.
Spanish is an indubitable inclusion in the list of languages, followed by 21 countries as their official means of communication. Ranked after English and Mandarin, Spanish is popular and spoken by 400 million people, (including the native and second-language speakers).
As per the estimated survey, by 2050, a whopping 530 billion remote people will speak Spanish, out of which the United States alone will accommodate 100 million of them. The popularity of speaking, learning and observing the Spanish language has been a trendsetter amongst many both as a hobby or to develop a career prospect.
To study or learn Spanish, you need to go through rounds or levels of the language which includes A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 in the order of precedence. Learning Spanish can be made easier by opting for online Spanish classes for a stipulated time covering the curriculum wholly.
The Spanish classes will help you fetch better results and brush your basics and grammar, glossary of words, in a distinct way through the regular linguistic lessons.
The online sessions will carry forward the requirements of segregated levels, which include:
LEVEL A1: The Beginners level identified as Breakthrough
LEVEL B2: The Advanced level identified as Vantage
LEVEL A2: The Elementary level identified as Waystage
LEVEL C1: The Mastery level identified as Proficiency
LEVEL B1: The Intermediate level identified as Threshold
LEVEL C2: The Proficiency level identified as Mastery
The Spanish verbs wrap a substantiate area of the grammar and Spanish literature. The verbs include a blend of situations and moods, branching to fifty conjugated versions for each verb. Arousing from the parameters set by conjugated forms, a large portion is covered by Spanish irregular verbs.
Some classic irregular verbs used much often in sentences and referrals in the Spanish language are tener (to have or possess), ser (to be), hacer (to make or do something), venir (to come or arrive), traer (to bring), sentir (to feel), llevar (to take), sonreir (to smile), vestir (to dress), jugar (to play) and ir (to go).
Learning these irregular verbs can be quite a task, however with a practical approach and an expert’s assistance, you can ace them correctly. Online courses or an educator can help in terms of assistance, but at a personal level, you can clear your concepts too.
- The best way to memorise and retain the list of irregular Spanish verbs is to clutter them in a common category. Even segregation of words arranged in the order of difficulty and similarity will help you join the dots and grasp the words with much ease. For instance, you can divide the present tense irregular verbs into imperfect and preterite. Thereafter, classify it into three different conjugations and practice them with a systematic approach.
- Alter the ‘YO’. Some of the irregular verbs possess a conjugation for ‘yo’, which you can instantaneously change without disturbing the conjugation sequence of other words. This will help you learn many conjugations for a single verb.
- The Spanish vocabulary intensifies with the introduction of every new word in the curriculum. The simplest trick to identify and memorise irregular verbs is to spot the last syllable as letter ‘g’. Such words will fall under the category of irregular verbs in the Spanish language. For example, the word recoger is ending with a ‘g’ syllable, thereby the irregular verb will conjugate into recojo for yo as the syllable.
- Listen to podcasts, read books, watch television shows and interact with native Spanish speakers to shape your pronunciation skills. Whichever way you choose, it will help you grasp words copiously with no discrepancy.
Ace your Spanish Lessons Deftly
Spanish language learning can be a bitter pill to swallow if not studied following the accurate roadmap. Therefore, to speak Spanish fluently, you can take aid from the online Spanish courses, join the community of Spanish speakers, or take Spanish lessons from a tutor.
Once you have got accustomed to the basic verbs and phrases, you can elevate your vocabulary and Spanish grammar concepts by reading study materials and solving practice papers to check on your progress.
Apart from learning the irregular verbs in the Spanish language, as a beginner, you can also go through the concepts like nouns, contraction, genders, pluralization, noun-adjective contract and verb conjugations.
How to Find an Ideal Spanish Teacher?
If you want to kick off the learning expedition, nonetheless of not residing in a Spanish speaking country, then an early start is recommended. One of the best ways to learn the language is to hire an experienced Spanish teacher. You can learn to speak Spanish online with the best courses offered by accredited language trainers with a bonus of study material and doubt sessions.
Superprof, an online platform offers a whopping range of 18 million expert and trained teachers to choose from. By choosing the arena you would like to experience, you can reserve a private tutor for the comprehensive learning ambience. The site has also delegated space for reviewing and rating the tutor. This will help you ideate the right choice backed by feedback.
Live Lingua is a one-on-one Spanish tutoring platform that helps aspirants to explore the language extensively. The tutor is a native speaker and certified with credentials. The teacher will help to cover your curriculum on your objectives and needs.
Spanish Classes Near Me
Are you searching for Spanish classes near me (your vicinity), but it is apprehensive to take up a full-time course, then step in for a day free trial and start learning the Spanish language early on.
If you are seeking to join Spanish classes at fairly economical rates, then follow the trail.
Used and trusted by millions, Superprof is an ideal platform to choose Spanish language learning courses under a verified and accredited coach. The site offers both one-on-one and on-site training, you can choose as per your inclination and learning needs. Tutors will help you with the complex topics in the curriculum through webinars and doubt clearing sessions. You also have access to exclusive study material and informative videos.
Take Lessons is a reliable and top-rated website that will help you find Spanish courses and educators near you. The courses are interactive, well-structured and planned as per your curriculum and learning needs. Tutors associated with the site have offered over three million lessons, making it a validated and endorsed learning platform.
Common Spanish Irregular Verbs
Spanish irregular verbs cover a major portion of Indo-European literature. Just like the Romance languages, similar irregularities concerning the known list of Spanish verbs can be found in Latin grammar. Many such details and conceptual knowledge can be learnt by discovering the global space launched by language schools for learning a new language.
The Spanish language courses will help you decipher and correlate the usage of irregular verbs in everyday life and conversation. Some common Spanish irregular verbs are:
- ser- to be important or of supreme quality
- estar- to be (location, state or health)
- tener- to have
- haber- to have or do something
- hacer- to do, make
- ir - to go
- tener- to have
- decir- to say, tell
- dar- to give
- poder- to be able or can
- conocer- to know (people, places)
- saber- to know (information)
- ver- to see
- volver- to return and go back
- parecer- to seem or appear
- querer- to want or love
- contar- to count, relate, tell
- llegar- to arrive, come, reach
- poner- to put, place, set
- encontrar- to find or encounter
- creer- to believe
- seguir- to follow or continue
- venir- to come
- pensar- to think
- salir- to leave or go out
- sentir- to feel or regret something
- escribir- to write
- buscar- to search or look for something
- producir- to produce or manufacture
- empezar- to begin, commerce or start
Identifying and grasping the diction of native Spanish speakers can be a time taking experience, however, with uniform practice and analysis you can ace it.
There is no denying that a language helps an individual get the better of opportunities in the professional world. On the other hand, with the help of a language, one can also learn the cultural value of that place. Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world, and thus, its advantages are numerous. So, if you are willing to learn Spanish, get in touch with someone who will teach you the same.
The platform that connects tutors and students