Teaching should be fun, and it is not just to prepare a student for passing exams. Teaching is a complete self development. It is essential to understand how each individual thinks, and offer him/her with the right approach to understand concepts and solve problems.
I am professional, working in a private sector MNC, as software engineer. I have always loved mathematics and science, and would definitely love to share this enthusiasm to a budding student. I would prefer to take the classes on weekends where I would be able to give more time in teaching.
1. Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
2. I have received multiple awards in my professional life of 4.5 years
3. I also pursue learning musical instruments - tabla(trained for 6 years), guitar and synthesizer(self interest).
4. I had experience of giving physics and mathematics classes for 10th board exam.
5. I had experience of teaching English, Maths, and Science group subjects for 8th standard.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|