n = N where n is principal shell, & N is Shell.
then what is the value of n?
Explanation: N is shell According to the question
We know that the value lies on 4
k L M N and so on ...... 1 2 3 4
hence the value of n = 4
• Best Departmental Project Award, Electrical Engineering, by IIT Delhi Alumni Association during I2Tech, the Annual Technical Event at IIT Delhi. Recognized by Hindustan Times and Doordarshan (April 2010)
• math Olympiad winner
• Awarded Mr Fresher during Fresher Welcome, Electrical Engineering Society, MNNIT Member of the winning team, Inter Hostel Fresher Dramatics Competition
• Internship and training on “ Manufacturing process of transformer & labor Hours “ at Areva T & D India limited under the guidance of Mr R.K Arora
NCC Best Cadet award by director of MNNIT ALLAHABAD
Areas of Interest
Network system electrical circuit problem
I have design security device.
Software & website making
Puzzles, hypothetical Science question
• I have taught too many colleges, Schools, Training Institute
• I have at least five years’ experience in teaching
• Teaching is my passion
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking chemistry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|