I use audio-visual and kinesthetic methods in teaching. I like to give assignments that focus on introspection and individualistic perspectives. I like listening to my students and their perspectives. I encourage students to ask questions and share their experiences.
I like to make the teaching and learning process more interactive, fun, and engaging. I love sharing examples of real and practical life also I am a strong believer in self-growth and self-realization through practicing mindfulness. I want my students to believe in their potentials and esteem.
* Post Graduate Certification- Addiction and Mental Health from Durham College Canada(2019-2020)
*Master of Arts (Clinical Psychology-CBCS)-The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara. Gujarat. India (2014-2016)
-TASC steps to recognize thoughts of suicide and engage in safety resources certification (ASIST) certifies by LivingWorks- Canada (2020)
-The Gunderson Personality Disorder Institute-General Psychiatric Management for Borderline Disorder certificate (2020)
-The Lifesaver 101 Group- Standard First Aid- CPR- AED
-Certified Courses from Stanford University School of Medicine (2020)
1. Identifying Early Signs of Psychosis in Adolescents and Young Adults
2.Identifying and Responding to Developmental Delay in Young Children
3.Prescription Drug Misuse and Addiction: Compassionate Care for a Complex Problem
4.How to Taper Patients Off of Chronic Opioid Therapy
5.Presentation and Management of Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS)
6.Dementia and Diversity in Primary Care: A Primer - Guidelines, Ethnic Differences, and Assessment
7.An Evidence-Based Approach to the Diagnosis and Management of Migraines in Adults in the Primary Care and General Neurology Setting
-Certified Courses from Global Health Network (2020)
1. Introduction to reviewing Genomic Research
2. Introduction to Clinical Research
-Certified Courses from Coursera- online courses
1. University of CHICAGO-Neuro-biology- understanding brain(2016)
2. University of UC DAVIS-Autism Spectrum Disorder(2017)
3.Emory University in Atlanta- Addicted brain(2018)
4. University of Cape Town- Understanding Clinical Research (2020)
5.Duke University- Medical Neuroscience (Ongoing)
6. Peking University- Advanced Neurobiology (Ongoing)
-Certified Courses from Udemy online courses(2020)
1. Statistics/Data Analysis with SPSS: Descriptive Statistic
2. Statistics / Data Analysis in SPSS: Inferential Statistics
-Certified Courses from Durham College Canada (2020)
1. SALS online Time Management &Organization Workshop
2. SALS online APA Workshop
1. SIR SAYAJIRAO GENERAL HOSPITAL (SSGH) (Certified Internship)- Vadodara Gujarat(2015)
2. MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY COUNSELING CENTER (MSU) (Certified Internship)- Vadodara Gujarat(2016)
3. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) PROJECT Assessment Administration, Evaluation & Report making- Vadodara Gujarat(2016)
4.BILLABONG HIGH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (BHIS & KKEL)School Counselor, Special Educator & Psychology teacher for grade XI & XII- Vadodara Gujarat(2016-2018)
5.SIDDHI EDUCATION ACADEMY Psychology teacher for grade XI & XII- Vadodara Gujarat(2018-2019)
6.M.E.S. BOY’S HIGH SCHOOL-School Counselor -Vadodara Gujarat(2018-2019)
7. NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE (PUNE- SSG Hospital)(Certified Internship)- Vadodara Gujarat(2017)
8.GUJARAT PUBLIC SCHOOL School Counselor- Vadodara Gujarat(2018)
9. CYGNUS WORLD SCHOOL School Counselor & Psychology teacher for grade XI & XII- Vadodara Gujarat(2019)
• Post-graduation Dissertation on the relationship between Positive faith and Negative faith on Mental health on partial fulfillment of master’s in psychology (2016)
• Received College Honour Roll from Durham College for Addiction and Mental health program (2020)
Manasi is one of the best people you will meet ! She makes you so comfortable for all the discussions regardless of the topics that will make you much confident to speak out everything to everyone!
V sincere dedicated teacher and a loving person
She will always teach whole heartedly
Keep it up dear
Manasi mam is a very well qualified teacher..she teaches in a very different manner so that students can understand the concept clearly she teaches with the examples that we can relate to our daily life..she teaches psychology in a very effective way learning with her and being her student is my good luck i would refer her yo each and everyone
Manasi ma'am is a very well qualified teacher. She teaches psychology in an effective and fun way as in students can learn and enjoy at the same time . She builds the child's confidence. Being her student is my good luck. I would highly prefer each and every...
Manasi can properly understand the mind, thoughts, problems of a person and can guide according to the circumstances so that the subject gets cleared properly.. and so can be said that she is good psychologist...
Due to the diffrenf ways of teaching and explaining linking it with real life examples and incidents she is also able to teach to how to apply psychology in practical life.She is a good councillor too..
She is one of the best teacher and very trustworthy. She is friendly with the students and capable of solving the doubts and problem of students very easily.
Mansi Ma'am teaches us so well that we don't have to remember the points , it's just get into our heads so easily. She explains us with so many day to day life examples and so it becomes more interesting for us. We love the way she teaches us and honestly I did not come across such a talented and hard working psychology teacher till now️
Because she always help her students in there personal problems and give the best solution which always works.. Her way of teaching is just awesome because she always gives lively examples... Always energetic, cheerful and bubbly..
history classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology classes for all!
Taking ethics classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹400|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹2,000|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹4,000|