I design my lessons based on the students' requirements.I mainly follow books by Oxford and Cambridge university press. I emphasise more on speaking so my classes are usually very interactive. While teaching grammar concepts or vocabulary, I always connect it to situational speaking. My main focus is to make the student feel comfortable and the class interesting.
I am a TESOL & TEFL certified trainer with 15 years of experience in teaching English communication skills to different nationalities from non-English speaking countries like Thailand, Korea, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Mongolia etc. I have also given training in various software companies inBangalore.
SUMMARY: TESOL & TEFL Certified English Trainer with 15 years experience. Highly motivated, organised with good time management skills and popular with her students.
TEFL / TESOL 400 Hours course at ACT (Asian College Of Teachers), Bangalore Graduation in B.Sc from Delhi University, New Delhi in 1988
Class 12th from Modern School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi Class 10th from St. Anthony’s School, New Delhi
One Year Certificate course in Montessori Teacher’s Training from Shrankhla Institute, Nagpur One Year Degree Course in B.Ed from ICFAI University
April 2018 till now
Presently working as a freelance English Trainer and an Online Trainer, teaching English Communication, Grammar and Vocabulary to students from Jordan, Sudan, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, UAE etc.
April 2013-March 2018
Worked as a Managing Partner and an English Trainer at ‘One to 1 English’, Koramangala, Bangalore
- Looked after the administration of the institute
- Counselled the students and the walk-ins
- Taught Basic, Intermediate and Advanced English Grammar & Vocabulary to different
nationalities from Korea, Thailand, Sudan, Jordan, India etc.
- Taught Business English
- Taught Voice & Accent course with main focus on Intonation, Stress, Pronunciation & Neutral
- Designed curriculum for students
- Gave on-site training to employees in various companies
May 2008-Dec 2012
Worked as an English Trainer at ‘Speak Easy’, Koramangala, Bangalore
- Taught Grammar concepts, Vocabulary and Accent Neutralization to non-native speakers.
- Gave training in soft skills and English communication skills in various companies like Corel
Technologies, Paxterra Software Solutions, Tarrento Technologies, Sagezza, Zion Technologies
- Provided one month personal training in accent neutralisation to the product manager at Cisco.
- Conducted workshops at weekends on all the four skills - Listening, Speaking, Reading and
Writing. Also held workshops on English games and quizzes.
- Counselled the students and walk-ins.
Jan 2004-Sept 2007
Worked at Chanda Devi Saraf School (ICSE Affiliated), Nagpur, Maharashtra. Job Responsibilities:
- Taught English Language and Spoken English with role plays to students of Std 8th, 9th and 10th.
- Edited the school magazine.
- Was also involved in the management of the school.
Worked as a volunteer at “Spastics Society of Northern India’ in New Delhi for one year. Was in the Department of Special Education and taught them vocational skills.
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English and Hindi
Perfect! taking first class, I am confident to be continued ahead as she is very experienced,covering all course,good methodologies of teaching. I recommend her teaching
He can speak English but makes grammatical mistakes. He needs to revise grammar and improve his fluency.
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english classes for all!
Taking written comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹650||Not available||₹650|