My teaching method starts from the basics of the topic by approaching with a realistic/real-life based example, so that the other person can grasp the concept better and faster than traditional teaching.
Being a final year student, I can understand how the students' understanding level goes and how to take my teaching to the student's level,so as to make the student more comfortable when it comes to the point of understanding the topic.
I am an Engineering student currently pursuing my final year in C.S.E branch. I love to learn new aspects in the field of technology, which enthusiastically made me learn the domains like C language, Python, Web Development (HTML, CSS), Ethical Hacking(basics), and the legacy continues ....
CH SAI PAVAN KUMAR
To share my knowledge in existing computer domains to other fellow students using my teaching skills, so as to make them ready for the aspects which are awaiting in the future in the field of technology.
1) B.E (Bachelor Of Engineering) Score : 9.07 CGPA
2) 12th percentage : 97.36%
3) 10th percentage : 85.5%
1) Operating Systems: Linux, Microsoft Windows, Android.
2) Programming Knowledge: C , Java, Python , DBMS, LaTex,HTML,CSS.
3) Networking and Hardware course from Rooman Technologies.
4) Hands-on experience in the field of Android Custom ROM(AOSP) and Kernel Development .
5) Knowledge about Information & Cyber Security
6) Prior Knowledge about Computer Networks (TCP/IP suite etc.)
7) NodeJS (learning at present)
● Project (Online Mobile Processing) done by me and my team, has been selected in SMART INDIA
HACKATHON (SIH) under the MINISTRY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS.
● Obtained Centum in Mathematics during the First year of B.E (1st semester).
● Bagged 2nd position among the top 3 Meritorious students in C.S.E Dept during the First Year of B.E.
● Secured Top position in the 4th semester of B.E
● Currently assigned the responsibility as a website developer for online classes for college purposes.
● NCC CADET- RANK A
1) NCC Rank-A certificate
2) Completion and Appreciation in C language
3) Course on IP addresses and its Properties
4) Photoshop Crash Course
5) Python Course
6) Relational DBMS
7) Course on IP addresses
# Apart from the above certifications actively participated in the following events:
1) Physika Project Exhibition (Inter College level)
2) Received a token of appreciation for developing a social project (Crash Alert System) at Physika held
4) National Level Online Technical Quiz on ‘Computer Networks’.
5) Seminar on Image Processing
6) TCS Tech Bites Quiz Competition
7) TEQIP – Professional Skill Development Program
8) Entrepreneurship Awareness Program
● Keen interest in the field of Computer Networking and IP subnetting.
● Good analytical problem determination/solving skills.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Ability to work independently and within a team.
● Willingness to learn.
● Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
● Flexible and adaptable.
● Eager To know about New Technologies.
● A Tech Enthusiast in the field of Mobile and its Technology.
Perfect! He was very knowledgeable... we strongly recommend him
basic computer classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming classes for all!
Taking HTML classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹300||₹50|
|5 hours||Not available||₹1,000||₹250|
|10 hours||Not available||₹1,800||₹500|