My teaching method is based on both inductive and deductive approaches. I, most preferably use examples for students so that they may never forget what they have learnt so far. I give them opportunities to use their own constructive ideas.
I am a post graduate in English and in the final year of B.Ed. I have an experience of teaching English at different academies for 4 consecutive years. I did an internship for 4 months at JKG INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Indirapuram.
Online - ₹200 (individual)
Online- ₹150 (group class)
At My Home (group class) - ₹300
At My Home (One to one)-₹500
Mobile: +91- (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
To join an academy which has earned an excellent reputation among the students and parents and apply my complete understandings of the subject and the best work practices to gain excellent career growth.
• 10th : St. Mary’s Christian Sr. Sec. School, Ghaziabad, U.P., India(2010)
• 12th : D.A.V. Public School, Ghaziabad, U.P., India(2012)
• Bachelor of Science in Home Science ( Food & Nutrition, Fabric & Apparel Science, Communication & Extension, Human Development & Childhood Studies, Resource Management & Design Application) from Lady Irwin College, D.U. , New Delhi, India. (2016)
• Master of Arts in English from Vivekanand College, I.G.N.O.U., New Delhi, India. (2018)
• Bachelor of Education (pursuing) from Mewar Institute of Management, Vasundhara, U.P., India. (2018-2020)
1. Internship at J.K.G. International School, Indirapuram (Four Months).
2. Training at Convent Public School, Sahibabad (Seventeen Days).
• Delivering scheduled lectures to the assigned classes.
• Arranging periodic performance evaluation tests and providing detailed feedbacks about areas of improvement.
• Accomplishing regular classroom debates to raise the students’ interests and understandings of the subject.
• Assisting the school administration in arranging special functions / celebrations
• Counselling students as per their academic and personal needs.
Additional Work Experience:
• Taught English at Dhruv Academy: Grade 6th to 12th (2016-2018).
• Taught English and Psychology at Gurukul Academy: Grade 10th to 12th (2018-2019).
• Taught English at Krishna Academy: Grade 6th to 10th (2019-2020).
• Has been associated with an NGO (PILLARS- providing education and food to the underprivileged), U.P., India (2018-2019).
• Has contributed a paper work entitled Blending technologies for qualitative learning in education in a national seminar on Innovative Practices & Approaches to Make Teacher Education Programme Effective at Mewar Institute of Management (March 12, 2019).
• Has attended a conference on Educational Practices in India at the President House (Rashtrapati Bhawan) with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam organized by D.A.V. School (2012).
• Has attended a workshop at a Bisleri factory, Ghaziabad, U.P., India, organized by D.A.V. Public School (2011).
• Has attended an International Seminar on Global Education with Shashi Tharoor at JLN Stadium, Delhi (2011)
• Organized and anchored in a workshop on “English Language Proficiency’’ at Mewar Institute of Management (2018).
• Has attended and participated in a National Cancer Awareness Conference organised by MHRD with chief guests; Manisha koirala, Manoj Tiwari & Syed Ansari(Aaj Tak) at India Habitat Centre, Delhi, India (3rd October, 2018).
• Has participated in a workshop on ICT held at Mewar College (2019).
• Has participated in a workshop on Hindi Language Proficiency held at Mewar College (2018).
• Has participated in an online mygov quiz held by MHRD (2020).
• Has anchored in the Scout and Guide Camp held in Rishikesh and conducted by Mewar College (2018).
• Has participated and attained 2nd position in a Digital Youth Forum (extempore) on The Effects of COVID-19 on Biodiversity held online by Mewar Institute of Management. (16th June’2020)
• Anchored in a 6 days’ workshop held online on Zoom on the usage of various applications like, Kahoot, Google Forms, etc. in the field of education conducted by current B.Ed college. (June, 2020)
• Presented a workshop held online on How to Use Kahoot conducted by current college. (2020)
Summary of Qualifications:
• Uncommon teaching aptitude and a great affection for all related job duties.
• Great concern regarding the students’ difficulties, both academic as well as personal.
• A great problem solving attitude and ability to counsel students in overcoming their educational obstacles.
• Perfect knowledge of all the modern teaching aids and ability to apply them effectively.
• Proficiency in computer handling and web browsing.
• Has participated in college festival, Abhivyakti and won 1st prize for playing cricket (February, 2019).
• Has organized and participated in a stage play on Gandhi’s Principles held at Mewar College (2018).
• Has participated in college festival, Abhivyakti Dance Competition (2019).
• Has participated in many Cultural Programmes: Dancing & Singing.
• Delivered speeches in various cultural programmes.
Husband’s Name Rajeev Rana (School Manager)
Father’s Name Raj Singh (A.E. in Irrigation & Flood Control Deptt., Delhi Govt.)
Mother’s Name Suman Rawal (Home-maker)
Date of birth 1st June’1994
Contact Numbers +(concealed information)
Languages Known English and Hindi
I hereby declare that the above information by me is true to the best of my knowledge.
It's only been 15 days now since I've been taking ESOL classes from miss Shefali through webcam. And I'm already a fan of hers. She's sooo good at her skills. She makes teaching fun and interesting.
Because she teaches so good ,support the student ,always there for her students and a very good teacher
She is a good teacher.If you want's to improve your English speaking/writting skills,then she can help you and her teaching skills will also build confidence in you.
shefali is an brilliant teacher. She have a lot of patience and strong communication skills . Also she carry a friendly attitude towards students.
Shefali mam is a fantastic teacher...She is an excellent professional teacher in all respects...she is encouraging...She is extremely well prepared, reliable and knowledgeable, her standard of English is superb....I've no hesitation in recommending shefali to anyone wishing to learn English, I've had a number of lessons with her and they have been both fruitful and fun
Shefali is a fabulous teacher! She teaches with extreme patience and interact easily with students. What differentiates her from other teachers is that she has her own way of teaching, she has an excellent presentation skill.
Shefali is a fabulous teacher! She teaches with extreme patience and interacts easily with students.What differentiates her from other teachers is that she has her own way of teaching.She clears all...
She have an excellent presentation skill.Her passion for teaching is great.
I personally know Miss Shefali. She had taught my son last year. She has a good command at her subject. She worked on my son's English from the very core and now he is able to speak as fluently as his teacher.
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english classes for all!
Taking written comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹200||Not available||₹200|
|5 hours||₹1,000||Not available||₹1,000|
|10 hours||₹2,000||Not available||₹2,000|