I believe my number one role, as an educator, is to love my students. My hope is that each day in some way I would show all my kids that I love them and believe in them. I feel it is so important to build a relationship with each child who comes into my classroom and to earn their trust and respect.
B.ED from Jodhpur National University.
B.SC from Delhi University with 53%
Senior Secondary from CBSE with 64%
Higher Secondary from CBSE with 71%
CTET QUALIFIED (PART II)
Name - Shaily Email :
(concealed information) Contact#
• Seeking the position of TEACHER in the organization that will give me the opportunity to utilize
my skill set for the progress of the organization.
• Intend to build a career which will help me to explore myself fully & realize my potential.
• To take up a challenging career which offers continuous opportunity to move up on the ladder & be
the part of a team in achieving the required objective.
• Have ability to work with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver on commitments has
● Knowledge of STEM.
● Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
● Can teach the science in practical way.
• Highly skilled in using the various tools to make the teaching interesting.
• Team Player & Hard Working
• Ability to create an effective teaching method for the children.
• Ability to motivate the children, so that they will consider themselves a special personality.
• Highly skilled in using the various tools to make the teaching interesting
• Good working knowledge of computers
• 1 Year as PRT (Primary Teacher) in Canterbury Public School
• 2 Years as TGT (Science) in Canterbury Public School
• 2 Years as TGT (Science) in Taksila Public School
● 9 months as STEM TRAINER at STEM ACADEMY
• Teaching the Children the fundamental concepts.
• Inspiring the students to learn the new things and by doing so shaping their future according to
• Interacting with each student and helping him/her to solve their problems.
• Arranging meetings with parents and discussing the development of the children.
• Conducted Dance Shows, Fancy Dress Competition and decorated class according to various
• Organizing the students in the group so they can interact with each other and by doing so they
can develop their personality.
• B.ED from Jodhpur National University.
• B.SC from Delhi University with 53%
• Senior Secondary from CBSE with 64%
• Higher Secondary from CBSE with 71%
● CTET QUALIFIED (PART II)
• Got gold medal in National Science Olympiad.
• Got bronze medal in CBSE north zone judo competition.
• Got silver medal in Delhi state cycling competition.
• Received several 1
st and 2
nd position awards in debate competition.
• Actively participated in elocution, dramatics and fancy dress competitions while in school.
PERSONAL DETAILS: Name : Ms. Shaily Sharma Father’s Name
: Mr. Purshotam Sharma Spouse Name : Mr. Karan Kalra Date of Birth :
th February 1992 Language Proficiency : English, Hindi and Punjabi
Marital Status : Married Address – E-99 T/F, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar
4. New Delhi 110024
Date :- _______________ (Signature) _______________
chemistry classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry classes for all!
Taking logic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹410||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||₹3,900||Not available|