1. I am a concept learner by nature, and I teach to the concept.
2. I have the ability to see the unique strengths of each student, and I strive to use all learning modalities to coach students in developing their strengths while working on their challenges.
3. I actually work with the material that the student has in his/her class. In other words, I don't demand that students do extra worksheets and homework that are not part of the student's math class, but rather, I coach the student in areas of his/her math class that may be difficult such as clarity and depth of comprehension, application of concepts, and test-taking strategies. All that I do is directly related to helping the student to better understand the material from the math class that she/he is taking and to improve the grade in that class.
1. Experience: I’ve been teaching students from middle school to college students for over two years.
2.Education: As a life-long learner, my education is on-going. I have a degree in science and I'm currently pursuing masters in mathematics.
3. I believe in the limitless potential of all students. My belief, which is supported by my experience, is that one student may excel in many areas and learning modalities, but all students excel in some areas.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹750||₹750||Not available|