I try to teach topics by breaking them down into the most simplest form, relating them to very silly, relatable examples that are easy to remember. I also believe in visualization while studying as it helps students to understand and solve problems based on logic rather than based on just memory.
I am an engineering student at a top tier engineering college who teaches math and other related subjects to kids who have a tough time at school keeping up with these subjects. I've taught kids before in an around my locality and hope to expand my reach.
Fees may vary only based on distance I need to travel.
1. Vidyaniketan Public School, Bangalore, AISSE (10th grade, CBSE) 9.2/10
2. Vidyaniketan Public School, Bangalore, AISSCE (12th grade, CBSE) 80%
3. R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, Bachelor's of Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Management (6 semesters) 7.9/10
1. Mojro Technologies Private Limited - Visualizations and front end intern
2. Piramal Capital and Housing Finance Ltd - Management intern
PUBLICATIONS (JOURNAL PAPERS)
1. Data Visualization and Selection of Tools for Small/Medium Enterprises
2. Role of Supply Chain Management in Real Estate – A Review Paper
1. Student Mentor, Spastics Society of Karnataka
2. Lead Student Placement Coordinator, R. V. College of Engineering
3. InDustrial Engineering Association (IDEA) Core Member, R. V. College of Engineering
4. '8th Mile' Cultural Fest Coordinator, R. V. College of Engineering
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|