- I personally believe in fine skill development.
- Will start with doodling to improve the line quality, followed by full sketches & a few theory sessions about art and different mediums and tools used.
- For school students or UG design exam aspirants.
Hello, I am a student of Design school (NIFT). I have been practising drawing and art for about 10 years. I do digital art also but manual hand skill is my forte. Other than that, I am studying Indian History of Art, Culture and Architecture.
This is the approximate fees mentioned. It might change a little depending on the level of student and travel time/distance.
1) Pursuing Undergraduate degree in Design from a renowned national institute.
2) Have won in quite a few drawing competitions.
3) Also studying the subject theoretically.
4) Fluent in English and Hindi.
Perfect! Eshna introduced the concepts of Calligraphy in a systematic way and my daughter enjoyed the sessions with her
Very interesting experience
drawing classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting classes for all!
Taking illustration classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹900||₹500|
|5 hours||Not available||₹3,000||₹2,500|
|10 hours||Not available||₹5,500||₹5,000|