For my students and I, each day is a step ahead in creating a relationship of trust and comfort that helps us engage in our musical endeavour. My teaching technique is primarily about staying flexible and I maintaining a neutral stance. Based on the inclinations and interests of my student, I strive to attain the best learning environment using my technical discretion. The progress of each student and my satisfaction as a teacher in pursuit of imparting my knowledge, is constantly evaluated in a dynamic manner. This, in turn, is the key to ensuring our sessions turn out to be most productive and enjoyable. For me, it is of utmost importance to keep in mind that each session is about experiencing the delight that music dispenses, at its fullest. In giving my all to be able to engage in this music venture with my students, I go on a journey with my students where we learn something from each other and give back just an ounce more.
I have pursued training in Hindustani classical (Sangeet Prabhakar: Qualified the theory and practical examinations with first division in 2018) for 16 years. Other genres that I have explored are Indian folk music and Carnatic classical music. I have also trained in Western music and contemporary music. Linguistically speaking, I know songs in 12 languages including Arabic, Spanish, Manipuri and Nepali.
In terms of my professional exposure, I have performed before His Excellency the President of India in the National Teacher’s Day programmes of 2011, 2012 and 2014 at Vigyan Bhavan. I have also participated in programmes organized by National Bal Bhavan for Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Women and Child and Ministry of Environment and Forest.
I have also been elected for the post of General Secretary of the Indian Music Society Of Lady Shri Ram College for Women (2016-17). During my year as a general secretary, I was involved in a year long experience of training interested members of the in-house team of the society. The training involved both vocal as well as theoretical exploration. The practice sessions were held thrice a week for a year and the college newcomers in the core team were trained by a group of 8-9 trainers. I happened to be one of them due to my position in the society.
My academic qualification is currently up to the graduation level. I hold the degree of B.A. hon. in Political Science (Graduated from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi University). Currently I am pursuing my masters in Political Science from Delhi University. Also, I am a commercial vocalist. I perform live for events organised by organisations and otherwise. I have my original song, released on YouTube and available on gaana.com, iTunes, Hungama, Amazon Music, Wynk, Spotify and Saavan.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110003
All India School Certificate Examination (2013) – CGPA 9.8
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA ANDREWS GANJ, NEW DELHI - 110024
All India Senior School Certificate Examination (2015) – 92.4%
LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, LAJPAT NAGAR IV, NEW DELHI – 110024
B.A. Political Science Honours, First Division (2015-18)
Currently Pursuing a MASTER'S DEGREE COURSE from DELHI UNIVERSITY in POLITICAL SCIENCE
• National interactive dialogue organized collaboratively by UNDP, Ministry of Women and Child Development and National Progressive Schools’ Conference (2014)
• Highest scorer at school level in History, Geography and English (AISSCE 2015)
• Humanities topper at school level (AISSCE 2015)
• Qualified for national level KVS Social Science exhibition for presentation of project
• School Head Girl (2014-15 academic session)
• Performed before His Excellency the President of India in the National Teacher’s Day programme of 2011, 2012 and 2014 at Vigyan Bhavan
• Participated in programmes organized by National Bal Bhavan for Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Women and Child and Ministry of Environment and forest. (2010-2014)
• Participated in Harvard US-India Initiative 2016 Conference
• Served as a National Social Service volunteer under the project Child Development Programme (2015-16)
• Elected for the post of General Secretary of the Indian Music Society of Lady Shri Ram College for Women (2016-17)
• Sangeet Prabhakar in Hindustani Classical Music (Qualified the theory and practical examinations with first division in 2018)
• Music - Trained in Hindustani classical and Western vocal music for over 15 years; Commercial stage performer
• Language – English, Hindi, Bengali (Can write and speak fluently; Can write), Sanskrit (Beginner; Can write)
singing classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music theory classes for all!
Taking vocal coach classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|