I hold an M.Sc., B.Ed. degree and have been teaching for about 30 years. My classes are highly interactive and paced according to the needs of the students. They are the ones who are aspiring for a better score in their CBSE Board as well as those who want to appear for the medical entrance exams.
As a teacher I am patient and receptive to the needs of my students and structure my classes accordingly. I use a lot of visual supplements to my teaching. My students usually enjoy my classes immensely.
In my 30 years of teaching career, I have guided a number of students to develop a love for Biology which in turn made it easy for them to excel themselves in getting better scores. I have been able to pass on my own passion and fascination for the life sciences to quite a number of the children whom I guided. I hope to continue doing so.
My Educational Qualifications are as follows
1. Higher Secondary -- St. Joseph's Convent (M.P. Board of
Secondary Education, Bhopal)
Year of passing - 1966,
Subjects -- Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
2. B.Sc. -- St. Francis Women's College (Osmania
Year of passing -- 1969
Subjects -- Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
3. M.Sc. -- Allahabad University, Allahabad, U.P.
Year of passing -- 1972
Subjects Zoology, Specialization in Cytology
4. B.Ed. Annamalai University (By
Year of passing -- 1987
Subjects -- Science and English
5. Diploma in Distance
Education - IGNOU
Year of passing -- 1987
* Classroom coaching for NEET in Triruchirapally.(discontinued
due to unrest in Tamil Nadu)
*Classroom coaching for CBSEBoard and AIPMT/NEET at Edusol,
Chennai -- june 2013 to Jan 2015
* Classroom coaching for Medical entrance exams for Brilliant
tutorialsJune 2012 to Jan 2013
* PGT and Head of the Department Bilology at DAV Public School,
Chennai April 2009 to April 2010 (Discontinued due to long
* 10 Years as Prof. Biology in Brilliant Tutorials July 1999 to Oct.
* 9 years teaching Experience in Sacred Heart High School, Navi
* 3 Years as PGT and Head of Department Biology in St. John's
Senior Secondary School, Chennai CBSE Board
biology classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics classes for all!
Taking zoology classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|