1) Make sure to have complete and proper understanding of the subject
before start teaching and explaining it with proper examples.
2) Start slowly and structure the syllabus into multiple parts, and by taking
tests for each part.
3) Teaching with of patience,care,and hard work.
1) Worked as an intern at startup as a software developer.
2) Competitive programming contests participant.
3) Completed various projects at college and personal level.
4) Good academics at both bachelors and masters.
4) Published a research paper at I2CT conference.
1) 6 Months of working experience at startup.
2) Master of Computer Applications (2105 - 2108)
3) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (2013 - 2015)
5) Courses completed
• Data Structures And Algorithms (NPTEL IITD)
• Design and Analysis of Algorithms (NPTEL IITB)
• Introduction to Database Management System (NPTEL IITKGP)
• Programming and Data structure (NPTEL IITKGP)
• Algorithms, Part I (Coursera)
C classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ classes for all!
Taking programming languages classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹500||₹500|
|5 hours||Not available||₹2,000||₹2,500|
|10 hours||Not available||₹3,000||₹5,000|