1) Approaching the problem along with the student and just providing with enough inputs for the student to arrive at the solution herself/himself.
2) Making sure that the student is comfortable and free enough to make mistakes and learn from them. That way the student knows what's not to be done and the lesson learnt sticks.
3) I'll make sure it feels like a safe and comfortable zone with the student and encourage him/her to ask any doubt without any embarrassment and without the fear of judging them.
4) I polished my English skills in a way I felt comfortable, not by my school or tuition. So, perhaps, I can help you out in a similar way, based on my practical experience and not from any textbook.
There will be two most basic and pivotal principles in my class:
A) Learning never stops.
B) There's nothing wrong in asking any doubt, no matter how basic it is.
As a formal means, no. I have never given a class to anyone or have I ever earned the title of a Teacher officially. But I have spent a good part of my school and college life teaching and imparting skills in the language and regularly help out younger generation with the same.
Again, all my suggestions, insights and guidance are drawn from my own personal experience and not from any manual or textbook.
I have also been involved with beta/test reading of a friend who has authored a Science fiction book.
I have proofread my friend's MBA thesis. And I maintain a blog and write for online magazines.
1) Educational Degrees
A) MBA from IIM Indore
B) B.Com from Jain University, Bangalore
C) Schooling education - Kendriya Vidyalaya
2) Awarded an All India Rank of 36 in the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) in class XII, CBSE.
Miscellaneous: An avid reader and a regular reviewer at Goodreads.
accounting classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, commerce classes for all!
Taking management classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹300|