First I will test the student, depending upon his/her marks I give more time for that particular student by explaining the chapter with examples and giving them home work problems to solve and correcting them the very next day. Encourage each student.
I am an maths teacher with M.Sc in maths. Giving maths coaching for online and home tuition for the past 9 years. i can teach maths for ICSE Board, CBSE board and State syllabus from class 6th to 12 standard.
Syed Murtuza Hussain
Cell: 88(concealed information)
Email id: (concealed information)
Gaining the position of a mathematics teacher for higher classes in the organization that will help me to develop my skills and qualities for the betterment of an organization.
1. Flexible and organized educational professional with 9 years of teaching expertise with an unparallel ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts in an easily understandable manner.
2. Talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively engage all students and foster a fun and fascinating learning environment.
3. Encouraging and patient, provide individualized and extracurricular support for students that are struggling with learning concepts and mathematical topics.
4. Quickly develops an excellent rapport with students, staff members, and parents to produce a friendly and supportive school community.
5. Proficient in the use of new media such as internet to promote interactive learning.
6. Admirable ability to maintain high standards of discipline and behavior in the classroom while maintaining an approachable demeanor.
7. Outstanding classroom management Skills.
8. Willingness to supervise extracurricular student activities and after school events.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Math Teacher , 2012 – Present
Indian School of Excellence, (ICSE Stream)
1. Curriculum planning and execution.
2. Conducting class tests and evaluating the performance.
3. Utilization of students strength and available
4. Particularly adept at the creation of a stimulating learning environment for students to study in.
5. Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for teaching math.
6. Knowledge of online learning platforms and how they assist students with learning outside of the classroom.
7. Excellent subject knowledge resources.
8. Mentoring students for better performance.
9. To design appropriate programmes for continuous assessment.
10. To provide opportunities to all learners.
11. Evaluating students’ performance twice in a month and in Test series.
12. Possess strong communication and analytical skills and have he ability to extract, interpret and present relevant information and advice to management.
13. Concentrates on feedback from students.
14. Keeps good relation with students.
15. Well organized capable of operating to tight deadlines.
16. Created comprehensive lessons plans incorporating various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engaged and understand the materials.
17. Developed and introduced an enrichment program for students who were not quite equipped to move on to the next level.
Math teacher, 2011 – 2012
Anas Model High School,
1. Handled mathematics for higher classes.
2. Teaching mathematics course and providing instruction to students.
3. Monitoring evaluating performance o students.
4. Communicating wit parents and sharing progress reports of their children.
5. Managing behavior of students reporting to the supervisor about indecent behavior.
6. Preparing lessons according to the understanding level of students and repeating them the next day if needed.
7. Implemented stimulating lessons to engage students’ attention ad interest, allowing them to develop a passion for the subject.
8. Utilized several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of concepts introduced and taught.
9. Offered after-school tutoring to aid struggling students to improve their academic performance.
Math Teacher 2010 – 2011
Javid Mission High School
1. Selected, modified. and modified, and provided instructions
2. Preparing the math lesson plans, delivering lectures, and engaging the students in discussion process.
3. Made students comfortable and at ease and encouraged them asking their doubts.
4. Offering guidelines to every individual for his/her development.
5. Provided extra coaching to students lagging behind in unit tests.
6. Inspiring students, getting them into discussions, and developing their skill sets.
7. Attending teachers and patens meetings and contributed thoughts and ideas in improving education.
Pursuing M.Sc Mathematics from Bharathiar University – Coimbatore - Tamilnadu.
B.ed from Annamalai University Tamilnadu 2013 – 2014
B.Sc mathematics from Anwar ul uloom 1991 – 1994.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹715||₹715|
|5 hours||Not available||₹3,000||₹3,575|
|10 hours||Not available||₹6,000||₹7,150|