I teach online mathematics. I like to teach for various entrance exams like ISI entrance, CMI entrance, KVPY math, IIT JAM, CSIR UGC NET in Mathematical Science. I am teaching for last 2 years. I involve students so that they can learn well.
I am teaching for last two years. Till now I have taught around 40 students in different classes.It has been wonderful journey of my life. I take tests after some topics are taught. I involve students in the learning process. They enjoy mathematics.
• Master of Science in Mathematics from Indian Institute
of Science, Bangalore with grade 6.8/8
• B.Sc. Hons in Mathematics from Ramakrishna Mission
Vidyamndira, Belur Math (Calcutta University) marks 76.87%
• H.S. from A.C. Institution [WBCHSE], 2008 with marks 85.6%
• Madhyamik from Manikchak Sikshaniketan [WBBSE], 2006 with marks 94.12%
• Qualified CSIR NET Exam 2015 (June) with rank 11 (UGC-JRF)
• Qualified CSIR NET Exam 2013 (June) with rank 14 (CSIR-JRF)
• Currently giving online coaching for ISI entrance in B.STAT
• Gave coaching for CSIR NET for Mathematical Science in 2016
• Worked as Teacher Assistant in Indian Institute of Science during MS program
Skills Latex, Geogebra
• Receiving Institute Fellowship from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata from 2015
• Qualified for NBHM Scholarship for M.Sc. (2011-2013)
• Received Inspire Scholarship during B.Sc. (2008-2011)
Excellent! My experience was really good. Samir sir has helped me clear all my doubts regarding my subject.
I loved to teach Maitree. She is very obidient. I wish her good luck.
His knowledge is vast in mathematics and I realize it very deeply because I am friend of him and I spent many days with discussing math. His way of talking and teaching is very simple and impressive. In my Higher Secondary course he helped me a lot. Actually , I learnt many chapters from him. Now, I am a High School Teacher in a govt school. I shall be very grateful to him.
I know Samir Da for a long time since we were studied in the same college. I know him personally as well as professionally. He has a profound knowledge in almost all parts mathematics and his power convincing some one by mathematical arguments is also very good. His useful advices, comments and encouragement helped me a lot to crack competitive exams after B.Sc.
I know him from my school level..so, you can think that how much personal attachment we have...but here I will not tell something personal, I will describe as a multitalented and genius guy..who comes from a needy background and also know how to help the needy people.. I respect him and if you will know him well you will also do the same..I will strongly recommend you to take the tuition..so you must get the knowledge as well as the humanity...
One of the best student when I had in school life . His knowledge of maths is tremendous and inspired us to make a record. My best knowledge and as my elder he is a best and knowledgeable and practical teaching youth. His teaching profession must be give a standard quality of education and competitive hardwork for coming .
Wishing best to create history with lovely professionalism.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|