Online English teacher for any level and class. I have been teaching students from any age group and helped them achieve the desired results. I have an instant connect with my students. I am confident enough about my teaching skills
I have been giving online English classes from last 2 years. I have taught more than 25-30 students from different ages, levels and skills. They have achieved the desired results. The module or the classes are prepared on the basis of individual requirement
The rates vary on the basis of student's level and requirements
• An Economics graduate with over 6 years of experience in varied facets of marketing and education sector.
• Adaptive, diligent and determined individual with the knack of learning from hands- on approach
• Embraced with strong interpersonal skills, group skills complemented by networking skills.
• Worked with organizations of repute and have honed abilities in identifying potential, deconstructing complex situations, re-engineering business processes, streamlined solutions to increase revenue and profitability.
• Currently working on various freelancing projects such as a content writer, online tutor, business development and so on
WORK EXPERIENCE (Total: 6 years +)
FREELANCER (CONTENT WRITER, TUTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, HR RECRUITMENT) February 2015-Present
• Developing and editing content for blogs, magazines and websites
• Understanding the core business of a company and generating more business /leads/follow ups to enhance business development activities
• Online tutor providing individual and group classes in a virtual learning environment (primarily English and commerce subjects till 12th std., Economics till graduation level)
• Creating content for academic courses for varied course providers
• Researching on the latest topics and submitting the final report
• Consultant with HR recruitment firm
• Career consultant to various schools and colleges (Explaining programs to parents, fixing appointments, following up and creating reports)
Mod’Art International Institute of Fashion Design and Management, East of Kailash, New Delhi
Marketing Manager December 2012-February 2015
• Responsible for the profitability of the center by maximizing sales revenue & optimizing the cost.
• Have to ensure that me with my team members are in proper discipline at the Centre and ensure all processes & policies are adhered to by all the staff.
• Managing the pre-admission inquiries about the program.
• Handling post-admission queries of the students.
• Assisting out in day to day activities.
• Conduct research on courses and universities.
• Meeting school/university delegates and principals for arranging up seminars at the institution.
• Perform administrative duties as deemed essential as and when required.
• Taking care of the front desk also for inbound calls
• Analyzing and maintaining sales record
• Manage all client communications, including Facebook, Twitter, newsletters, promotions, e-mails, etc.
• Develop and manage the Company’s entire marketing budget.
SelaQui Academy of Higher Education, New Delhi
Admission Counselor March 2012-November 2012
• Recruiting students, assisting them with admissions paperwork, and do outreach work to promote our school and college.
• Assisting students in obtaining the necessary documentation needed for the application process.
• Conducting pre-admissions interviews with prospective students, evaluating their grades, entrance examinations and letters of recommendation to determine their eligibility for admissions.
• Able to counsel effectively the telephonic inquiries.
• Co-ordinating between the students, faculties and management.
• Performing other duties, project work as assigned.
Picasso Animation College, Mathura Road, New Delhi
Program Coordinator June 2010-Dec 2010
• Monitoring and controlling compliance in all areas, including effective planning, staff training and development, organization and time management.
• Consultative sales and counseling.
• Managing fee structure.
• Approving student certification.
• Managing the budget of the institute.
• Handling MIS
• Making all the necessary reports and doing the follow-ups as required.
• Participate in education fairs.
Serco BPO, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Accounts Coordinator Dec 2008-March 2009
• Handling accounts for the American Express Sales team.
• Handling customer relationship.
• Managing salary accounts.
• Handling enquiries and complaints of the customers.
• Managing the sales targets and feedback of the employees.
Diploma in PSYCHOLOGY from ALISON-Advance Learning Interactive Systems Online (2015)
Diploma in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION-HR from NIBM Global (2014)
CPT from the Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi (2009)
B.A Economics (Hons.) from Jamia Millia Islamia (2008)
Senior Secondary Certificate from S. B. D. A.V. Public School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. (2004)
Secondary Certificate from S. B. D. A. V. Public School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. (2002)
• Awarded Certificates for short term courses in Fashion Marketing & Business Communication as a part of Employee Education Policy
• Organized the Annual Fashion Show Ala Mode 2014 in The Suryaa Hotel, New Delhi
• Organized the Annual Fashion Show Ala Mode 2013 in Florian Saket, New Delhi
• Participated in Times Expo Education Fair 2013 & 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
• Awarded Cash Prize for the best Employee for getting the highest Incentive for the month.
• Awarded the Best Dressed-Female at the Diwali Party and also the Best Team in the Rangoli Making Competition.
• Anchored for the Seminar on “the Changing Pattern for IIT-JEE” in collaboration with Bansal Classes at India Islamic Centre, New Delhi on 27th March’2012.
• Was in the Organizing Committee for the “National Conference of School Principals-2012” at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 8th & 9th November’2012.
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english classes for all!
Taking written comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||Not available||₹500|