My teaching is not like typical tutors. I have my own way of teaching which is fun and learn. I am a working professional using daily this MS office package and knows what job seekers and learners face difficulties while using it.
So give a try and be satisfied....
As told, I have 10 years of total experience in using MS office package with 2 years of corporate experience which is still continuing day by day. MS tools are very important in corporate life for data management, reporting.
It will depend on level and travel. Affordable rate specidfied as above
ANAND NAYAN NAGADA Address for Correspondence:
DOB: 12 Feb 1992 Sabne layout, Near Ghatpuri water
Mobile No: +(concealed information) tank, Khamgaon, Dist-Buldhana,
Email-ID: (concealed information) Pincode-444303
To join an organization, that would help to enhance my learning process in engineering concepts & management techniques. Also, to implement the same for some stimulating & enterprising work in that organization utilizing my organizational abilities, communication skills and previous knowledge.
Associate NOC Engineer at NICE Interactive Solutions Private Ltd., Pune, Since February 20, 2017.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Working on VOIP Technology- NICE Recording Systems.
• Monitoring of the alerts pertaining to NICE Recording Systems using Wiser ServiceNow tool for the Entire APAC region in 24*7 Work Environment.
• Primary Level Investigation of alerts and issues coming through Monitoring/Ticketing tool and Email.
• Forwarding the Task to L2/L3/other respective teams.
• Coordination and follow up with respective teams for the different alerts.
• Daily Health Checkups of servers.
• Creating Process flowcharts using MS Visio.
• Creating and Maintaining Sanity Check, Change Management, Servers List, MACD Reports using MS Excel.
• SPOC for events in NICE on behalf of NOC Team.
• Part of MACD Team.
March 2016 to February 2017:
Associate Engineer at SEED Infotech at client Location:
Mphasis Ltd., Pune.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Working Member. 24*7 Support as NOC Team
• Monitoring of the network infrastructure alerts like Node down, Interface down, Ping failed.
• Creation and follow up of Trouble ticket from respective carrier and vendors.
• Primary Level Interrogation of various network alarms and notification.
• Follow up For the RFO and RCA from Carrier.
• Create and maintain Network related documents using MS- Visio.
• Create Monthly, Weekly and Daily Maintenance and Health Report/Backup Report.
• Handle weekly call with L2 team regarding Health and Availability of the network.
• Monitoring of Routers and switches through HP intelligent management center.
• Coordination with L2 Team for maintenance activity.
• Log a ticket and Inform to L2 team for respective VMware, SAN, Router and switch device related alarm.
• Responding to Email Alerts Received and Log Ticket in Service Now Tool.
• Monitoring Tools: -NMIS, GLANCE, Solar Winds, HP IMC
• Ticketing Tool: – ITSM, SERVICE NOW
• B.E. ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
University of Pune
Maharashtra State Board
Maharashtra State Board
• Final (B.E.) Year Engineering Project on “SECURED WIRELESS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN REMOTE STATIONS USING CRYPTOGRAPHIC METHOD.”
Description: This project allows transferring Secret information in form of alphanumeric characters, which are converted, into cipher text using poly alphabetic substitution cryptography technique wirelessly through wireless protocol between remote stations such as army camps in hilly areas.
• Third year Engineering Project On “OBSTACLE DETECTOR ANDROID CONTROLLED ROBOT USING BLUETOOTH MODULE.”
• Comfortable to Work on Operating System: Windows 7/8/server2008/2012.
• Good knowledge of networking, MS Office.
• Completed N+, CCNA, MCSA, RCSA course from Seed Infotech, Pune.
• NICE Certified NIM 4.1 Engineer.
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati.
• Excellent leadership skill.
• High flexibility, able to survive in any new environment.
• Good verbal as well as written communication skills EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Secured 5th rank in VIRTUAL CAMPUS- A National level event organized by Sandip Foundation, Nashik.
• Executive member of Electronic Engineering Student Association SNJB’s COE Chandwad
• Editor of Photo section of College magazine- “IMPETUS 2K15”.
• Secured Second rank in Paper Presentation titled- “COOPERATIVE ROBOTICS USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION.”
• Participated in International conference ICRTET’14, as an Anchor held in our college.
• Participate in 7days residential NSS camp organized by our college.
• Research paper on “SECURED WIRELESS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ARMY
STATIONS” selected for International Conference- “ICRTET’15” held on 2-4 July 2015. HOBBIES:
• Letter Writing, Blogging, Making & Delivering Presentations, Volunteering in Technical and Social Events., Travelling.
Date: (ANAND N. NAGADA)
basic computer classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel classes for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹300||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||₹1,250||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||₹2,500||Not available|