I believe, everyone is full of potential and will achieve success and teaching is just to nudge you in the right direction. My experience with both failure and success taught me that- one should try to be at the highest level in what one does. Be it electronics or maybe marketing or music or social work.
My job and passion is to inspire people to give their best.
If you are having trouble with college exams or need guidance in your project or need help preparing for competitive exams, do select my class.
Finally, exams are just exams don't be overwhelmed by them :)
Have a little fun and my class will be just that!
With a Master's Degree from IIT Bombay, currently, I am working on my Ph.D. at IISc Bangalore.
99+ percentile in GATE exam twice, and joined with a scholarship at IITB for Indo-US Solar Energy Project.
Hardware, Software, and Systems Expert
2-year work experience in Power Infra Industry
Ad-Hoc faculty at NIT Goa
Exploring Entrepreneurship in the field of Renewable Energy.
10+ publications (journal and conference)
Negotiable for special needs and cases.
Gautam Anil Raiker
PhD (Engg.)- Energy Research.
IISc Bangalore (2017-now)
M.Tech- Energy Systems Engineering
IIT Bombay (2012-2015)
B.Tech- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
NIT Calicut (2008-2012)
• Secured fellowship for the M.Tech programme at IIT Bombay under Solar Energy Research Institute for India and United States (SERIIUS) from 2012-2015
• Secured 99+ percentile in AIEEE 2008, GATE 2011 and GATE 2012
• Best poster award at the IEEE International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems 2018 at IIT Ropar
• Recipient of Prof. Subhasis Nandi Student Travel Award at the IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), 2018 at IIT Madras
• Semifinalist at Texas Instruments and IIM Bangalore sponsored India Innovation Challenge Design Contest during 2018-2019
Faculty on Contract, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Goa [Dec ‘16-July 17]
• Courses taught – Electrical Power Generation, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Electric Drives, Electrical Machines-1 and Electrical Machines Lab
• Guided a group of UG students in summer project on Lighting Design with LED based Lighting for NIT Goa Hostels using Dialux
Electrical Engineer, Dar Al-Handasah, Pune [Aug ‘15-Nov ‘16]
• Design and consulting for the development of electrical services and LV and MV power distribution in building and infrastructure sector, scope including design of switchgear and protection schemes, motor control centers, energy management, lighting control and building automation
I had done power generation and distribution course under Gautam sir during my b.tech at NIT Goa, I have learned so much during this course, which infact inclined me to purse Direct PhD after b.tech in the similar area. Apart from being a excellent teacher, Gautam sir is good motivator too. It's been more 4 years I still go to him when ever I get doubts regarding anything in electrical domain
Gautam sir is amazing teacher and also a good human being as I have attended one of his subject for one semester and it's been a wonderful experience. He is very patient and calm teacher which really helps to make stronger bond with students. His teaching skills and delivering to students are outstanding even though when you don't know the subject.
engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics classes for all!
Taking technology classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|