My methods are based on teaching practical application of each technique in an empathetic way. I spent a lot of time learning, researching and refining them.
It includes history of the art, breakdown of techniques and its pros-cons in various situations, sports specific movements, drills, stretching.
The workout regime is designed based on the potential of the student, be it a group session or personal training. All abilities are welcome.
I completed my graduation in Electronics Engineering; however I found my calling in Martial Arts. I am competing in the amateur circuit and plan to compete professionally soon. I am preparing for CSCS(NSCA) which helps me in preparing myself and my students/athletes for optimum performance. This has also enabled me prepare functional workout programs for kids as adults.
The fees might vary depending on the distance & number of sessions.
Degrees - 1) CSCS(NSCA) - Pursuing
2) B.E. in Electronics Engineering.
Achievements - 1) Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Record 1W - 1 L
2) Silver Medalist in Hokutoryu Jiu Jitsu - Nationals 2018
A) Current projects -
1) Kickboxing coach at UFO Fit(Unicorn Gym).
2) Kleinetics Trainer for kids - Functional fitness.
3) Personal Trainer to a female client(Hypertension).
B) Past projects -
1) Conducted Self Defense & Fitness classes for a 19 year old female student.
2) Coached a 9 year old kid(Kickboxing).
3) Japanese Jiu Jitsu Instructor for kids at Ignition FSS.
martial arts classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest self-defense classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, kick-boxing classes for all!
Taking combat sports classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹599||₹599||Not available|