I am open to teaching students from class 9 to final year college students. I believe in providing an interactive and immersive learning experience to my students. Every chapter is correlated to real-life situations to help the students understand the problem deeply. I do not believe in mugging up and teach my students how to approach education by understanding the core.
I am an entrepreneur, currently the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Sharent Technologies, A peer to Peer Rental Marketplace in Delhi NCR. I have completed my Post graduation in Entrepreneurial Leadership and Bachelors in B.A. (H) Economics. I have 5 years of work experience in both the public and private sectors of the Economy. I have worked 3 years as a consultant for the Government of India, working on flagship projects of multiple central ministries and state departments. My core strengths are economics, mathematics, accounts, business studies, and statistics. Apart from that, I have experience in teaching professional development, personality development, and how to develop an analytical mindset. I am a Microsoft certified excel expert and google certified digital marketing expert.
1) PGP in Entrepreneurial Leadership (2020)
2) B.A (H) Economics (2016)
3) ISC - 90% with economics, maths, accounts, commerce and english
Co-Founder & MD - 09/2019 to Present - Sharent Technologies Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India
- Led the idea development and validation process
- Conducted market research to develop a product- market fit
- Developed financial models, including 5-year projections, break even analysis and revenue models
- Responsible for financial accounting of the venture
- Developed the website for launch
- Developed a pricing strategy after competition research
- Ranked 1st in Upitch, an international B-Plan pitching competition organized by Uincept, India
- Ranked 1st in Impact Summit, Annual Naropa Fellowship Live-Action Project pitching event
- Incubated by Indian Institute of Technology - Catalyst
- Identified grant opportunities and recipient of Rs 450000 grant from the Govt. of India
- Got featured on the cover story of The Week Magazine, India, on 6th September 2020
Junior Associate - 11/2016 to 08/2019- Quality Council of India, New Delhi, India
- Worked as a team lead, managing 15+ inhouse team members and 60+ on ground assessors for the following projects:
Mid-term Evaluation of Start-up Village Entrepreneurship Programme, DAY-NRLM (Ministry of Rural Development)
Quarterly Assessments of cleanliness standards at 48 destinations across Gujarat,
Monthly Cleanliness Assessment of Statue of Unity and 8 Yatradhams of Gujarat (Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited)
Devising Pathway for Appropriate Repatriation & Rehabilitation of Bru-Reang Tribe of Mizoram (National Commission for Protection of Child Rights)
- Developed financial models to identify the requirement of resources, develop timelines and garner profitability of more than 30% per project
- Strategized end to end operations and management of projects
- Developed frameworks with suitable weights assigned to various parameters in collaboration with various central ministries and state departments
- Developing project budgets and reconciled with the accounts department
- Assisted in the development of an in-house accounting portal for effective organizational finance management
Perfect! Sir takes a very step by step approach to teaching and made me understand through real life examples. I hated mathematics, now I've started liking it.
Willing to Learn. Has weak maths base.
Pritam is an excellent teacher who is empathetic towards his students and help them achieve their goals in a consistent and reliable manner.
His areas of specialization are Economics, Accounts, Maths, Commerce, etc.
Pritam is brilliant, thorough, industrious and polished. He has the hard skills to deliver top class content to everyone. Highly recommend him to people seeking knowledge.
Pritam sir is encouraging and helps students develop a professional mindset right from the start. He believes in studying subjects critically and understanding every topic. He doesnt believe in mugging up and his bullet point summarizing approach is awesome! 5 stars!
I have been knowing Pritam or quite sometime now. The thing that amaze me about him is, the way he is able to convey an idea in an articulate and concise manner. He is professional , tech savy and always on the lookout to sink him teeth in exploring something new, which is in itself very motivating.
Well, pritam sir is full of positive vibes and always brings the aura in the class. The connection with the students while teaching them makes students crave for more knowledge.He is bringing the positive differences outta students.
Pritam is a wonderful teacher who spends a time in ensuring that your child gets the best education possible. I have known him for 10 years and he will the finest teacher of economics, maths, accounts, leadership, etc.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹900||₹700|