I usually approach a concept with some background by linking student's previous knowledge to the current topic. Then build on the conceptual understanding by providing examples and illustrations. I also provide ample opportunities for practicing the concepts learned during the class and weekly tests for revision purposes.
I am a private tutor with two years experience in teaching primary grades. I work with my students on concept clarity, thorough understanding of course content and provide mock tests for practice and assessment of the knowledge grasped by the students.
I charge fee according to the grade, subjects taught and location of the student.
2016-2018 B.Ed. Programme, Amity University Noida, U.P. CGPA – 8.30
2012-2015 B.Sc.(Honors) Mathematics, Kalindi College, University of Delhi 78.19 %
2011-2012 Class XII, Ryan International School, Delhi(C.B.S.E) 77.4 %
2009-2010 Class X, Ryan International School, Delhi(C.B.S.E) CGPA – 8.8
• Qualified CTET 2018 Paper-1 (Primary) with a score of 120 (80%).
• Qualified CTET 2018 Paper-2 (Elementary) with a score of 93 (62%).
• School internship for a term of 60 days at Mahamaya Balika Inter College, Noida.
• School internship of 4 weeks in a Government School in Nithari Sector 31, Noida.
• School internship of 3 weeks in Sanskriti School, Delhi.
• Tutoring experience of 18 months for teaching grade 5 and 6.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic classes for all!
Taking geometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹400||₹600||Not available|